DUTCH players who wtb ToA online read this..

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
I checked with my local Dynabyte, they don't have it and aren't planning on getting it either. :twak:
So I ordered it at dimplus as well.
I hope you have more luck at your local shop than I did.

Danita

my local dynabyte has the US toa, so i hope they get the UK version as well, not sure though, cba to wait for like 15 min just to ask (queue was 7 people)guess i just order it at dimensionplus tomorrow.

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Sinned said:
hehe let's not start this :eek:

Because you know it's true or because your scared you will relise it wenn i'm done with you? :m00:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
I checked with my local Dynabyte, they don't have it and aren't planning on getting it either. :twak:
So I ordered it at dimplus as well.
I hope you have more luck at your local shop than I did.

Danita

Same here, did asked at 5-6 shops who sell games and stuff in Tilburg but none have it nor plan to get it. Dynabyte had the US version of TOA but the EU release wasnt on their comp (means that they're not planning to get it soon). Dixons/Free Record Shop/Bart Smit doesnt have them as I had expected, most of them dont even know what Dark Age of Camelot is :m00:

Need to order it online then :(

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
hehe funny at the amount of dutch that must have called Dimensionplus.. I did aswell. They said check the webby.. if its on the released list we have it.

Then i asked how many people had ordered it... he couldnt give me numbers he said. But it was many... :) Told them they are fricking lucky the be the only dutch company that sells them then.

A huge boost to their revenue this will be.

ER GAAT NIETS BOVEN GROOOONINGEN!! (hehe stupid local commercials :p)

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, ordered at dimplus also, does anybody know if u ordered it with a credit card, and it's delivered, do you have to sign with your authograph or not? Mainly because i'm never home during the days, only in the evening :( So is it possible for someone else living in the same house to accept the package?

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Milon said:
ER GAAT NIETS BOVEN GROOOONINGEN!! (hehe stupid local commercials :p)

O M G i HATE that commercial.. it's so... uuh.. WHAT THE FFFFFFF

soz had to get that out :p

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
Wiebe said:
Because you know it's true or because your scared you will relise it wenn i'm done with you? :m00:

Hehe I'm dutch too so take it easy :p

but it's not a very nice comment you made :twak: :m00:

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone confirm when dimensionplus received TOA, gonna pick it up tomorrow, but dont wanna drive 200 km if they havent got it yet.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Pffft, giv toa Dimplus!!!
Seems the only shop in Holland who got the EU version :(

mnemonicus

Fledgling Freddie
Well they expect it to arrive today (got an email last night). So dont expect to see it before tomorrow if they mail it to you. And that is ofcourse if they mail it before 5 o'clock...

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Just heard on IRC that some shop in utrecht and den haag had them in stock on the wednesday :(

Oh and dimplus dont have toa yet but they told me the truck with the boxes is enroute just a bit delayed what with all the snow.

Sirch

Fledgling Freddie
Just spoke to Dimplus, they've sold out, they'll be getting some more in tomorrow. One of them's mine :kissit:

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
I pre-ordered so they better mail to me so i have tomorow or someone is going to get HURT!

mnemonicus

Fledgling Freddie
gotta be kidding me. sold out allready :/ Damn...

They better make sure they send our copies as well. otherwise: :twak:

mnemonicus

Fledgling Freddie
from their site:

Bevestigd: Reserveringen van Dark Age of Camelot geplaatst t/m 24-02 en reeds bevestigd op die datum vallen in de eerste levering welke binnen wordt verwacht op 26-02.

Nieuwe orders vallen in de tweede zending welke aankomt op 27-02, ook deze levering is beperkt dus wacht niet te lang met bestellen!

Meaning I'm fresh out of luck :twak:

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
damn and I still don't have a confirmation of my order, how the hell do I know if they have my order now before I start ordering 30 copies cause I don't have/get a confirmation e-mail QQ

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered 3 copies.. before the 24th.. they better be there when i get there, else ill sew em.

Leaving the office early today so i can pick em up before 'Koopavond' (shops open till 21.00) ends.

Shame i sleep over at a friend else i would prolly be enjoying the new areas tonight, social life is a bitch :p

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
Sinned said:
damn and I still don't have a confirmation of my order, how the hell do I know if they have my order now before I start ordering 30 copies cause I don't have/get a confirmation e-mail QQ

I didnt get a confirmation aswell. Think they weren't able to send confirmations due to the large number of people ordering. Only thing you can do is call and hope they will keep listening to you after you say Dark age of Camelot/Trials of Atlantis and 'Is mijn bestelling binnen' (ís my order received?)in one sentence :p

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
Just heard on IRC that some shop in utrecht and den haag had them in stock on the wednesday :(

Oh and dimplus dont have toa yet but they told me the truck with the boxes is enroute just a bit delayed what with all the snow.

HAHHA yes the snow was terrible.. crashed my nice and shiny rims against a cirb stone.. no ABS :/

P.S. Sorry about the post spam, reading the posts in backward order :p

P.S.S. FL mincer girl, want me to try and get you a copy :confused: You can pick it up in Café Weber on saterday :eek:

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
I just called dim+, henk told me that i will get them tomorow, they'll have mail the first order to people in about 1 hour... :cheers:

Ziva

Fluffy
Milon said:
P.S.S. FL mincer girl, want me to try and get you a copy :confused: You can pick it up in Café Weber on saterday :eek:
Hahahaha... that's blackmail imo!!!!

But uhm.. i ordered it late last night and got an email that they will send it within a few days. I don't mind to wait since TOA isn't going anywhere:D

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Aint it the same country? :p

It was but then the bottom part of belgium went gay and said: i want with ze frensh and now it's like this ... i think :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom