Dutch CE Preorder

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
kk At least i dont speak French :)

Belgium is a french country for 1/2 mates! (if you look at the amount of people living there it'd be 2/5, but that's still a big bunch). And I also believe fnac was originally a french shop, so it kinda makes sense they focus on selling that version of the game.

it would be cool if gamemania had it... but I think that's a too small chain for GOA to just contact them by themselves. But gamemania would be cool, there's one in the city I live in :)

there's also a shop called 'The Outpost'... they're pretty big on WoW stuff and all other PC games, maybe they would sell WAR CE too if GOA lets them. only thing is I think there are only 3 shops of that chain in Belgium... could be 2 also (they have a site, you should check there, am too lazy to do it myself :) )

Belsameth

Tainted
I found 2 sites in the netherlands that offer pre order now.
One the pre order pack, the other the CE and regular edition, even tho it isn't confirmed yet.

One is Dixons, the other is e-Plaza, which is part of a dutch retail chain called Bart Smith. Can anyone confirm this is the real deal?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Dixons seems to have the pre-order kit only (open beta, head start etc etc) and eplaza has the CE (but no pre-order kit)
The pre-order kit seems to be the same as the one I got from amazon.de so it's probably the real deal :)

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for the non english

Gewoon wachten tot het in de winkels ligt :p

Belsameth

Tainted
The CE and pre-order box? Not really :p

Bol.com and Dynabyte offer the pre-order kit as well now btw.

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Any updates for ppl in the Netherlands or Belgium?
Could use some good news :confused:

greetz

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Ordered from Bol last week. When you order the pre-order kit they promise you'll get the chance to buy the collectors edition from them... (they'll send an email with the order info when they receive the CE's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom