Dunno how u guys stand it

C

Charlize

Originally posted by inuyasha
As long as im not worth he would 80)

And yeah, camlann rocks ^'^

:clap:

At least im not the only one who like camlann ;)

P

phillies

Originally posted by Charlize
If a guy ask me for peace, i leave him till he atack me again, but if he whine or flame, or trashtalk to me in sends, i will chainkill he, i think its normal, not a strange action tbh.

Btw u can ask most players on camlann who know me, when they say peace i let em.

Camlann
Charlize lvl 50 Cleric Requiem LGM Spellcrafter
Vukod lvl 50 Savage Requiem
Trosky lvl 50 Shammy Requiem
Uglyshade lvl 50 Infil Requiem

peace please :eek6:

S

shaiel

U really think i care what a crying kid says?

First stop crying, then we can speak.

Go learn to play, gimp.

"I only say there cant be 2 yellows diferent guild in same spot, cuz 1 of em will leech the other one. Same happens with greens. If im in aegir, and 2 greens or more are arround, i will kill, cuz i dont want em to leech me in a hard fight."

I've exp'd with others outside, you're just a moron in game and people hate you =/. Haha you kill 1 green because you suck so bad.

C

Charlize

Shaiel, u can only trashtalk etc?

btw, why u dont say ur chars on camlann, so we all will know who are you. U say im hated on camlann and i think u dont know me etc. Anyway dont want be loved by crying kids / gimps like you.

And i think u cant teach me something about play. But u can teach me how to trashtalk like a teenager? wanna answer u with some insults etc ;)

And omfg, exp is diferent than pvp time, i exped a lot of times with ppl arround without problems, but when u ding 50 ( i hope u will know that someday ) and u are in a spot for pvp, peace with yellows diferent guild is nearly imposible.

/wave gimp

L

living

Shaiel, u can only trashtalk etc?

btw, why u dont say ur chars on camlann, so we all will know who are you. U say im hated on camlann and i think u dont know me etc. Anyway dont want be loved by crying kids / gimps like you.

And i think u cant teach me something about play. But u can teach me how to trashtalk like a teenager? wanna answer u with some insults etc ;)

And omfg, exp is diferent than pvp time, i exped a lot of times with ppl arround without problems, but when u ding 50 ( i hope u will know that someday ) and u are in a spot for pvp, peace with yellows diferent guild is nearly imposible.

/wave gimp

Charlize, u can only trashtalk?

U say im hated on camlann and i think u dont know me etc.

I dont like u and stop saying etc. so much, ruins ur sentences. :>

Btw u can ask most players on camlann who know me, when they say peace i let em.
The first thing i said to u when u killed me was, dont leech and ur reply was just "quit whineing u looser"

S

shaiel

Go zerg with your noob guild, or camp portals and port out when you get owned, k? =p

And you really think I would give you my game name chars, please get a brain - people don't fall for that shit =p.

S

skadad

at least not the ones that doesnt wanna stand for what they say o_O

C

Charlize

Originally posted by shaiel
Go zerg with your noob guild, or camp portals and port out when you get owned, k? =p

And you really think I would give you my game name chars, please get a brain - people don't fall for that shit =p.

At least i dont need to hide my name like you.

I dont need to hide cuz im firm with my posts with all the things i say, u maybe dont give your name cuz is more easy trashtalk and whine if nobody knows who are you. Really sad tbh..

And about camp portals and port out when owned, i bet u are one who do that, at least i dont do that.

Btw what lvl u have? 19? ^^

S

shaiel

Hide my name? Yes, i'm scared of noobs like you.

What a coincidence I am level 19 and still own you, and as for the camping portals bit, i'm sure you've done it as your whole guild does it =p.

L

living

Requiem are between the worst imo, u guys CAMP the portals unlike some other guilds who just runs by a few times and u wont see again be4 20 mins later.. Guild vs guild fights are happening around but i never see any 8ppl requiem grps around, maybe its just me but im glad as they dont even res u when they killed u, not cuz im a BD cuz they did the same to my alts

T

taniko

Originally posted by living
Requiem are between the worst imo, u guys CAMP the portals unlike some other guilds who just runs by a few times and u wont see again be4 20 mins later.. Guild vs guild fights are happening around but i never see any 8ppl requiem grps around, maybe its just me but im glad as they dont even res u when they killed u, not cuz im a BD cuz they did the same to my alts

Awww you poor thing..

L

living

Originally posted by taniko
Awww you poor thing..

I dont mind too much i already learned to stay far away from a place like that :>

E

enkor

camlann rox cept on weekends when its too full, or more percisely when everyone groups up :(

B

Battusai

well i love camlann for the reason how it brings the best /worst out of ppl.

i'm a lvl 28 infiltrator (Darkona...Belgium society) and have seen my share of things:leechers,babysitters,rezz-killers,greykillers... all of these are anoying but you get used to it and learn how to deal with it.
on servers like these you have to realy know your character and all it can do ,thats why its sometimes so easy to kill noobs or to get away from them.

for example:a stealther sees you and follows you as you go,this is a easy solution problem ,all you have to do is walk in a strait line and get him to follow you away from whatever crowd that may be near ,then when the dumbass is sticked on you and following in stealth you do the following:you tagret him and press stick and directly after that you preform PA,walk tru him and do creeping death,then just finish the job and be on your way ;)

its also a good place to find out who you can pick a fight with and who you beter leave alone

B

Battusai

last lvl 50 friar i saw started to attack without warning on my grp,the only thing i could do was backstab him and escape during the stun

I

inuyasha

Req is hardly the only guild camping places, and i have to say on reqs account, at least from personal experiences, they dont taunt, chain or camp more then most guilds, and usually ress if you ask them (never if you dont though)
This does not include a req member named "Bastardos" though =) Silly ganking bd with complete rudeness ^^ I'll live with it of course, but that also need to be mentioned on reqs account :D

C

Charlize

Req is hardly the only guild camping places, and i have to say on reqs account, at least from personal experiences, they dont taunt, chain or camp more then most guilds, and usually ress if you ask them (never if you dont though)
This does not include a req member named "Bastardos" though =) Silly ganking bd with complete rudeness ^^ I'll live with it of course, but that also need to be mentioned on reqs account :D

/kiss !!!!!!

Somebody who see the truth of requiem, he will take my kiss ^^

Btw, Bastardos is prolly kicked soon ( dont wanna explain reasons here ) and im not sure 100%

B

ballad

I have to agree with Inuyasha. Every big guild (Fear, Evolved, Rare etc) ganks greens and I have to say that Rquiem's still the noblest of them. They usually rezz me without asking and sometimes even thank for the rps. And unlike many other guilds they seldom send anything rude. Let's not blame them only because they act like a normal PvP guild :p

L

living

Originally posted by ballad
I have to agree with Inuyasha. Every big guild (Fear, Evolved, Rare etc) ganks greens and I have to say that Rquiem's still the noblest of them. They usually rezz me without asking and sometimes even thank for the rps. And unlike many other guilds they seldom send anything rude. Let's not blame them only because they act like a normal PvP guild :p

i've never seen that. they killed me as agreen again and again and never got a res. Might be something to do with me being a bd i wouldent know :> They always need some class to blame, oce it was the chanters

X

Xuzy

Originally posted by skadad
dont attack 50 friars with a 30ish group

Did it with 32 minstrel (me), 32 merc (friend), 30 shaman (friend) and dropped like a fly.

Originally posted by ballad
I have to agree with Inuyasha. Every big guild (Fear, Evolved, Rare etc) ganks greens and I have to say that Rquiem's still the noblest of them. They usually rezz me without asking and sometimes even thank for the rps. And unlike many other guilds they seldom send anything rude. Let's not blame them only because they act like a normal PvP guild

Eh, req rezzed u once and now u changed ur mind ? Dispite the fact that req is full of high rr ppl, its still a gimped guild tbh, have few friends to say the same who are in req and some who have left req. Top18 in rr are from req, and I can say that most of them, in duels arent that good, only good with the req zerg etc.

Z

Zephyrx

Well I guess the bigger PK guild, which has relics most of the time too, gets much more looked at closely...and gets more criticism, all fine etc to get opinions about this and that but, I don't think we behave that bad

We might chain you at a campspot but isn't that logical? for you can jump us or our attackers later on and do what most people call 'leeching'

We are not allowed to greygank unless we get flamed, attacked, or if you're from a guild which is kos, the requiem player can decide on his own which action to take

If you ask, we can ress but sometimes we just want to move on and don't want to let 7 people wait

Our gank groups, we try to have at least 2 at primetime, roam outside SI zones so I'm not surprised that if you are there you won't see them, some fights we loose and some fights we win

Finally, we're a big guild, and there aren't many main pvp zones, DL-Ardee-MM, Cotswald-Prydwen keep-Prydwen bridge, Darkness Falls, SI portals, so yeh you probably run a lot into our members

You can say this sucks that sucks, but like I care, I'm just playing for my fun

C

Crowleey

been killed many times by Requiem in DF, but allways been rezzed and sometimes even buffed by them..allways nice ppl

/cheer

btw. give more luri love :)

V

Validus

thing is, the bigger the guild, the bigger the probability of finding rude players in it.
especially with a guild like requiem, that gets most of the guild hoppers and power hungry players.
so people, please dont judge a guild by a players action.
if you find a rude player, ask to talk to an officer or even his guilds gm.

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by Validus
thing is, the bigger the guild, the bigger the probability of finding rude players in it.
especially with a guild like requiem, that gets most of the guild hoppers and power hungry players.
so people, please dont judge a guild by a players action.
if you find a rude player, ask to talk to an officer or even his guilds gm.

Don't judge a guild by a players action? How to judge a guild then.....by the size of his.....feet?

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by old.Nedowiz
Don't judge a guild by a players action? How to judge a guild then.....by the size of his.....feet?

IMHO: unless extreme cases..

Dont judge guilds, judge players :p
"Enemy guild" is the worst excuse i hear, who the fuck cares? Its not the one you attack who did you something, it does nothing but case more pointless xp/greykill/whine :p Fix your problems with the player in a guild you have a problem with, kill whoever gives you a reward, but further then that, dont :p

(says the guy who once stood at prydwen bridge yelling "anyone here french" and grey killed everyone who said "oui"... but thats ages ago! hehe)

B

ballad

(says the guy who once stood at prydwen bridge yelling "anyone here french" and grey killed everyone who said "oui"... but thats ages ago! hehe)
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread