Dunno how u guys stand it

F

- Fedaykin -

playing camlann during the ghey excal downtime

and omg its full of twats and lamers

pk'ing greys, 4 sbs on one person ...

sometimes i thought RvR was lame but not until i played on camlann. More bonedancers than you can shake a stick at, infiltrators by the bucketload

I am never ever gonna look at the server again

kudos to those who have fun

I

inuyasha

Im a friar, i have sticks to shake at those bds!

T

taniko

Yeah, that's the spirit.. die trying or whine on BW boards.. lol

B

Bejeezus

It's actually nowhere near as bad as I feared, even with the Excalibur downtime it only hit 1000 players, combine that with access to all 3 realms and it ensures that you find a quiet spot, assuming you're not dumb enough to waltz through a populated town and assume you're safe.

And from my observation, the really lame tactics are done by the /levelled characters, like rolling an animist and spamming the single entrance to a town with shrooms....

:help:

One things true though, everywhere I seem to look there's another savage/bd, worst nightmare as an Alb tbh...

L

living

Those who enjoy camlann mostly stay away from populated areas unless they feel like mass ganking. The real fights happen on deserted xp places, thats where you will find your 1v1, 2v2 or 1v2 :>

L

lavitas

Originally posted by Validus
champs on camlann 4tehwin! :D

Hybrids are usually best on 1v1 fights which you get a lot of on camlann.

I

inuyasha

Friars, theurgs, champs, bds, stealthers, chanters and nature druids for all your camlann pleasure =)

F

fl3a

dont forget SBs who always swing with both hands for 100% base dmg with 0 LA spec ;)

E

enkor

if you spec 0 LA and use hib/alb lefthand weapon with sword/axe/cs styles you supposedly get dw/cd damage but swing every round like LA.

Dunno if its true, but my lvl 20 sb with 0 LA certainly does ok, not sure if its the '130%' damage over high LA spec that i've seen said, but its certainly atleast the same as with LA spec.

B

ballad

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
and omg its full of twats and lamers
True indeed. That's why friends are invaluable there.

pk'ing greys, 4 sbs on one person ...
Greyganking is lame but think about it. You don't lose anything when greykilled and it's a free teleport to your home city.

sometimes i thought RvR was lame but not until i played on camlann. More bonedancers than you can shake a stick at, infiltrators by the bucketload
RvR isn't lame. It's boring and mindless because of the zerg. On Camlann you can experience real 1vs1 fights.

Yeah BDs and infils (and necros) are plentiful. In other words more rps/bps/exp for skilled players

Originally posted by - Fedaykin - I am never ever gonna look at the server again
Doesn't matter. We have enought targets already.

Originally posted by - Fedaykin - kudos to those who have fun
Kudos to me, enkor, validus, living, taniko and to many many others then :D

E

enkor

people crying about geryganking is one of the stupidest things on the server, imo. I've been added on/owned by hordes of greys SO many times, its not funny. Skald is one of the worst classes for fighting hordes of greys, slow 2h weapon, bad defense, no aoe cc... Every time a grey participates in killing me i really wonder wether that person would whine if i had just randomly killed him. Most likely, from my experience, yes :p

And yes, i know exactly why you add on high level ppl, I did it myself before :)

B

ballad

Yeah people who whine about greyganking are stupid. Still a much more pathetic version of this are those who whine when I kill them non rewarded. This is plain stupid. If I ignored them I would feel a bolt on my ass soon.

ps: Welcome back Skold :D

X

Xuzy

well, tbh, killing no-rewarded is like lame, very.

L

living

Originally posted by Xuzy

Aye its quite annoying cuz they only get a few golds pieces, nothing big. Worst is when they res kill u if u have been ressed after killed in some xp zone.

C

Charlize

Well, if u are camping same place, u got 2 things to do, or kill the other one without reward, or he will leech you next fight for sure.

So if u wanna stay in any place, u will kill all who can disturb u in posible fights. ( like blue bonedancers /kiss living ;) )

Anyway, all the ppl who whine cuz grey killing, why they dont think 2 times before atack a lvl 50 when is at 0.2 etc.

I saw a lot of ppl who atack my savage at 0.1 and i unhited em to floor, then they cry cuz grey kill. Omfg

I have played camlann a lot of time, and there is only 1 way to go, and is chain kill everything who can give you problems ( ofc colour guys, i never kill greys without reason ). If u want camp aegir ( for example ) and there roams 3 blues , 1 green and 1 yellow, u kill em all, and they still, u will kill em all when timer goes, or u will get killed by em. So cry for non reward kill is kinda sad

O

Ocalinn

all the /level new ppl on camlann doesnt even read 'is not worth any reward'.. they just kill everything they see

B

ballad

Charlize mate I agree with you. If you didn't kill coloured non rewarded players they'd kill you. Being non rewarded doesn't mean you are not dangerous.

S

shaiel

I really think you're retarded Charlize, if you think that's the only way to deal with it.

X

Xuzy

Originally posted by Charlize
Well, if u are camping same place, u got 2 things to do, or kill the other one without reward, or he will leech you next fight for sure.

So if u wanna stay in any place, u will kill all who can disturb u in posible fights. ( like blue bonedancers /kiss living ;) )

Anyway, all the ppl who whine cuz grey killing, why they dont think 2 times before atack a lvl 50 when is at 0.2 etc.

I saw a lot of ppl who atack my savage at 0.1 and i unhited em to floor, then they cry cuz grey kill. Omfg

I have played camlann a lot of time, and there is only 1 way to go, and is chain kill everything who can give you problems ( ofc colour guys, i never kill greys without reason ). If u want camp aegir ( for example ) and there roams 3 blues , 1 green and 1 yellow, u kill em all, and they still, u will kill em all when timer goes, or u will get killed by em. So cry for non reward kill is kinda sad

But if you are going exping from sauvage, and L50s just keep chaining u if u get on the horse ? and ur green to L50s.

G

Guinnessrules

Charlize: U can make deals with peeps, just /s Peace?. Then they will be quiet (kill em) or say: Ok. Then u go on xping.
Btw, they might be afk if their quiet, just so u don't make a misstake :)

Merry xmas and happy new year on u all :D

C

Charlize

Originally posted by shaiel
I really think you're retarded Charlize, if you think that's the only way to deal with it.

U really think i care what a crying kid says?

First stop crying, then we can speak.

But if you are going exping from sauvage, and L50s just keep chaining u if u get on the horse ? and ur green to L50s.

Well, i mean when u camping a spot, like aegir, cotswold, mag mel, goth etc... Not when a ppl just want to go.

I only say there cant be 2 yellows diferent guild in same spot, cuz 1 of em will leech the other one. Same happens with greens. If im in aegir, and 2 greens or more are arround, i will kill, cuz i dont want em to leech me in a hard fight.

Originally posted by Guinnessrules
Charlize: U can make deals with peeps, just /s Peace?. Then they will be quiet (kill em) or say: Ok. Then u go on xping.
Btw, they might be afk if their quiet, just so u don't make a misstake

Merry xmas and happy new year on u all

If a guy ask me for peace, i leave him till he atack me again, but if he whine or flame, or trashtalk to me in sends, i will chainkill he, i think its normal, not a strange action tbh.

Btw u can ask most players on camlann who know me, when they say peace i let em.

T

taniko

If a guy ask me for peace, i leave him till he atack me again, but if he whine or flame, or trashtalk to me in sends, i will chainkill he, i think its normal, not a strange action tbh.

Btw u can ask most players on camlann who know me, when they say peace i let em. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ye, he would..

I think we had enough whine for now, let's just say Camlann rocks and close this topic ^^

I

inuyasha

As long as im not worth he would 80)

And yeah, camlann rocks ^'^

Users who are viewing this thread