Dun Scathaig 16:30 -> ??:??

delay

Fledgling Freddie
hm, i would've expected a thread about this sooner, but this isn't -exactly- BW... (yeah, i realize the connection and all, but there's less whine, isn't it?)

just want to thank hibs for helping us have fun sieging Dun Scathaig...

and I promised Xmi to post a quote from the CG;

[Chat] Xmi: "lol if only the hibbies could see this conversation, they would weep :)"
-- we were talking about letting you get on the second door to give the SMs something to do too =>

Edit: oh, and i feel for you, i really do... must be rough with both mids and albs capturing keeps...

hope to see such action in alb frontier soon too

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I like fighting in the Albion Frontier. I think it's because Emain is mainly open area to fight in and Odins has alot of covered area, but Albion Frontier is a nice mix of the 2.

Not sure if others would agree with me.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Was fun for me also the whole 5 seconds i was there. Because the lag literally wtfpwned me. Went ld, logged back in and was back in DL. So thaught f**k it let the mids farm some more, they aint getting anymore off me ;p

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
The siege is still on as we speak, loads of fun :) I hope hibs have fun too of course, and no we're not after your relics this time :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
The siege is still on as we speak, loads of fun :) I hope hibs have fun too of course, and no we're not after your relics this time :)

Haha ardamel, liked my PA inside the keep just before the daoc restriction kicked in? Don't think I managed to kill you since I was unbuffed, and went ld after the PA :D

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
aye its fun.. lotsa action.. my hands are aching though from all the healing :eek2:

delay

Fledgling Freddie
a BIG /cheer to hibs now

we've sieged DS since 16:30, as the thread title implies...

this last particular battle has last since 23:10, almost in its third hour, this is grand, love you all ;)

(and thanks for 20k rps so far)

as for war in odins - we've had a bit since the relic raid, haven't we? we need a change, and hib frontier is... well... it seems a bit too regularily crowded... but that's my view, you've got your views... wouldn't mind another time in hib frontier, though...

Kalinzar

Fledgling Freddie
yups. great fun ae dotting walls that are stacked with mids:D

to bad you guys shot back.. can't count the times i died:p You didn't even let me live long enough to get res sick away.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
This is what makes this game such fun, /salute hibs for never giving up.

Next time i'll bring more arrows.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Haha ardamel, liked my PA inside the keep just before the daoc restriction kicked in? Don't think I managed to kill you since I was unbuffed, and went ld after the PA :D

Hehe no you didnt even hurt me very much, I purged and dropped the runie cookie bag, thx for the RPs vodka :)

lilla

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my god.. that fg something assisting hunters, it still hurts :(

Bloodclot

Banned
\o/

only thing as zerker was portout, hit some, then port back in before you get nuked. killed alot that way :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
^^

Aye was fun while OM was there with a grp... when we surprised the hibs by charging out... og 15 mins later we jumped down behind the keep and killed 3fg+ resting downhill :kissit:

So lets knock on the hippie doors, untill we have the power :touch:

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
It was me guiding the trebuchets to aoe on the hunters on the walls, shame we didn't bring more trebs :p or lucky for u that we didn't..
:cheers: good defense mids :clap:

Now go to bed :p

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:

why don't you just take them at 7am like all the other relics?

Calo

Part of the furniture
here we go again :)

was fun tbh , thx for the rp :)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
/salute hibs and mids for a great day of Daoc.

Can we do it again tomorrow?

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
That was great! :cheers: Hope you liked my poisonous bow ;) Great job by Ivynoxia and Vodkafairy directing all our GT fire :clap: And well done Mids for putting on an entertaining evening (even though you kicked our asses in the end) :fluffle:

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone said:
aye its fun.. lotsa action.. my hands are aching though from all the healing :eek2:
I healed some 238,686 hit points, what about you?
(yes, i parsed my log)

"...og alle var enige om at det hadde vært en fin tur"
("...and all agreed it had been a nice trip" or something like that)

*** Chat Log Opened: Sat Jan 24 16:24:55 2004
*** Chat Log Closed: Sun Jan 25 02:27:49 2004

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Was so much fun i almost fell asleep

Hmzz.. it has fun but it gets really boring when you have been healing for nothing, btw it was funny to read that we were allowed to have the first door :d ... Nope you just waited till a lot of us were gone and then came out..

Makarilli

Fledgling Freddie
Great day, just sorry I had to log for 4-5 hours in beginning so missed alot of the fun. Thanks to hibbies for keep comming even being beating :cheers: Thats DaoC at its best, one day you die, next day I die.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mids on a great defense, I'm sure we'll all agree it was a damn site more fun than sitting on our hands crafting :cheers:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:

Make sure you do it at 6 am, not 6pm.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
to be abel to take down that force mids had inside that keep, we need alot more catas. I did only see 2 of them, and 1 was mine ofc. So next time we bring 10+ catas, and looots of amo. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom