Dun Scathaig 16:30 -> ??:??

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
evial bloodstone said:
to be abel to take down that force mids had inside that keep, we need alot more catas. I did only see 2 of them, and 1 was mine ofc. So next time we bring 10+ catas, and looots of amo. :)

There were more catapults/trebs on the inside than on the outside, it should've been reversed :) But the real problem for the hibs was storming the tower, hibs got through the gates 2-3 times, but died when trying to storm the tower.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Begone foul demon....... :touch:

LOL

Great to see such a positive thread, a big :clap: to all sides, I could almost get to like you hibbies... quick, wash my mouth out with soap and water :drink: /hic thats better !!

PS I used 1200 arrows up, & could have used a lot more - any chance of installing an arrow merchant in DS? ;)

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Mids :cheers: Hibs

Was fun :D Hope I scared you all with my 19+14 RC! :eek7:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Would have loved to have been there the whole time, but had to entertain myself with popping in and out because of irl guests :eek: Wasn't fun dying so much though ;)

Sheesh, hunters complain about being gimped, then shoot me for 750. Lol, someone even used a throwing axe on me :D

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
It was a fun evening. I was only in the 2 first assaults though.. has to be some limits on how much rps im willing to give you ;)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
only sad thing was i could place my maelstrom(eld RA), had a fecking long list of hits, but grps were utter crap, healing was shit and spec rezzes seemed to be from another dimension
anyhow good playing of the mids, btw take more blue cons with u, 1-shotting a mob ok but 1-shotting a mid was a rather fun experience :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Hunters

Me and a guildie ranger ran up to walls, was like blocking 20 arrows on the ranger, Cruz managed to get a few tho before a caster got a bolt on him and interupted :)

fun fun fun best time ive had in a long time :eek7: fun in daoc omg :cheers:

Triad - Think you were getting annoyed by all my blocks but u got me a few times in the end :)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
If you were there and rezzed by a Healer called Elinara, thank you for dying, and if you were a Hib that killed a Mid I rezzed, thanks for the rps, I gained 2 realm rank levels ;)

On a serious note, respect to the Hibbies for such a determined attack and gratz to my fellow Mids for their superb defence.

:cheers:

Oh and Snow and Reno, stop shooting me ffs ;)

Pinki

Fledgling Freddie
I never thought much of rvr, but last night was great fun, I may change my mind :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Matchstick Man said:
Taken at about 3am by 38 hibs, were less than a fg of mids left :(

Omg :/

I don't like taking keeps and stuff this late but respect to the people who sticked to it for 4 hours :eek6:

Triad

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Triad - Think you were getting annoyed by all my blocks but u got me a few times in the end :)

hehe.. i used soooo many arrows on that damn shield.. :twak: looked really fun when all the hunters aimed at u when u where chasing the sbs running around :D

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
was fun, but got a bit too much for me after being clouted for 9xx by a bow for the 1xx time, got about 10k from it or smth tho so not all bad, some nice troll kept giving me coj + niobe sweet ae targets :)..... AE s/c debuff - ae disease - ae dot, ae nuke over that, was fun fun

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

Time to give my 2 cents to all this, first of all, the little respect I had left for the mids is gone by this writing.Before yesterday I only thought Albs took a keep and camped it for 8 hours farming hibs but it seems that I was wrong. You guys took Bolg less then half hour ago, its just gonna be the same, let me tell you what's gonna happen, you gonna get bored inside killing some small hib zerg trying to retake it all day and get a misery 20k rps while big guilds like LA, vng etc are roaming around killing mids all over emain/odins etc and getting 50k rps.Cuz that's why you go hide in a keep, you are afraid to come out and face us.We will just take bolg in early morning again cuz mids are also humans and need sleep.And further more, take bolg, take crim, take em all...we are on the way now to a mid keep to take the fight at YOUR doorstep and do exactly the same, btw, who owns avarkr faste ? anyway, here we come, tired and sick of your childish 'alb' behaviour we will take it to your side of daoc now, like some dude in a movie said once, 2 can play that game, cya in odins (btw typing this we just killed 2 mid groups, why werent they hiding in a keep?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Chiefthunder said:
Time to give my 2 cents to all this, first of all, the little respect I had left for the mids is gone by this writing.Before yesterday I only thought Albs took a keep and camped it for 8 hours farming hibs but it seems that I was wrong. You guys took Bolg less then half hour ago, its just gonna be the same, let me tell you what's gonna happen, you gonna get bored inside killing some small hib zerg trying to retake it all day and get a misery 20k rps while big guilds like LA, vng etc are roaming around killing mids all over emain/odins etc and getting 50k rps.Cuz that's why you go hide in a keep, you are afraid to come out and face us.We will just take bolg in early morning again cuz mids are also humans and need sleep.And further more, take bolg, take crim, take em all...we are on the way now to a mid keep to take the fight at YOUR doorstep and do exactly the same, btw, who owns avarkr faste ? anyway, here we come, tired and sick of your childish 'alb' behaviour we will take it to your side of daoc now, like some dude in a movie said once, 2 can play that game, cya in odins (btw typing this we just killed 2 mid groups, why werent they hiding in a keep?

lol fo, like hibs have never camped keeps in odin's, if you can't handle it don't go to the keep. Vgn had 2fg at the retakes last night, LA had 1fg, which was pretty much everyone they had online.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
Before yesterday I only thought Albs took a keep and camped it for 8 hours farming hibs but it seems that I was wrong.
So let me see if i got this right... If you take a keep and Mids attack it, you will not defend but leave the keep because it's lame to defend it?

Most of the Hibs had fun last night (i know i did) cos for a change there was a decent battle going on, but you seem to be wiping your drool off the monitor for it... why?

And if you don't want them to defend the keep, please enlighten me why do people even take keeps?

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
(btw typing this we just killed 2 mid groups, why werent they hiding in a keep?

LOL so lemme get this straight, in the same post where you claim that all Mids do is hide in keeps you also tell us you found 2 Mid groups not in keeps at all. I dont think we need to add anything to make you look stupid when you do all the work for us. ;)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
just saying

stop camping a none important keep, come out and fight like men, if you want to take our relics do it now not in alarmclock raids, and then we'll play ball ... frankly i'm tired of logging a lvl 50 in dagda in case kids get up early :D

and yes, when we take a keep we do defend it, but NOT FOR 8 FUCKING HOURS IN A ROW! sheesh I got a life, if daoc characters needed food on regular times (like in some other rpg games) we would just starve you to death in there :) .Its sunday, go out, get laid, get ur gf some flowers, but sitting behind a comp calling other ppl stupid is a sign you play daoc a little too much, its just a game after all

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
and yes, when we take a keep we do defend it, but NOT FOR 8 FUCKING HOURS IN A ROW! sheesh I got a life, if daoc characters needed food on regular times (like in some other rpg games) we would just starve you to death in there :) .Its sunday, go out, get laid, get ur gf some flowers, but sitting behind a comp calling other ppl stupid is a sign you play daoc a little too much, its just a game after all.
Always nice to have advice from someone who doesn't follow his own advices...

So if you take a keep and it's attacked, you just leave if the fight lasts long?
It's sunday, go out, get laid, get ur gf some flowers, but don't make an ass out of yourself in the forums, it's a sign you play DAoC a little too much, it's just a game after all.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
you must be an alb cuz you sure sound like one :D, anyway, i'm off to the movies, have fun :)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
and to answer your question, if I was in the middle of a keep defense and real life called, heck yea i'll leave you all to rot :) rl comes before all imo

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
sitting behind a comp calling other ppl stupid is a sign you play daoc a little too much, its just a game after all

Its also possibly a sign that you are stupid ;)

delay

Fledgling Freddie
i love it when people go all negative-mode on threads like this =)

thanks all =)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
and to answer your question, if I was in the middle of a keep defense and real life called, heck yea i'll leave you all to rot :) rl comes before all imo
Funny how you didn't mention anything about real life calling mids, you were just ranting about their farming rp's...
So if real life won't call you, you would do the same, which takes out the whole point of your post.

I think that issue is done.

And still, nice defending mids. :)

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
The siege is still on as we speak, loads of fun :) I hope hibs have fun too of course, and no we're not after your relics this time :)
Well as i said in /gu (but was afraid to say on /as) it was clear Mids were there to farm us. If you wanted the Relics you'd just set your alarm clocks and then there'd be nothing we could do about it. I got damn bored of all the whiners on /as saying that we would lose our Relics.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Well as i said in /gu (but was afraid to say on /as) it was clear Mids were there to farm us. If you wanted the Relics you'd just set your alarm clocks and then there'd be nothing we could do about it. I got damn bored of all the whiners on /as saying that we would lose our Relics.

The last 3 times I've gone for Dagda I've done it on prime time and I will continue to do so. My raids are very quick, in the sense that we grab as many keeps as possible simultaneously and have a relic force attacking Dagda at the same time. When I take just one keep and get a CS, then I do it for farming :) I have proven that we can raid you on prime time, the same week the server got an upgrade as a matter of a fact :) The other two times, the server crashed (zone crash the first time and autentification server crash the second). So the server was the only thing stopping us from raiding you on prime time and that's no longer an obstacle m8 :)

P.S. Thx all who give me credit for the last alb raid but it really wasn't me, so skip it :) I've only done prime time raids after the server upgrade.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
^^

Chiefthunder said:

What can I say ? Someone got pwned ? :touch:

Well I will guess the mids camped the keep, just coz of the hibs there tried to take it back, should the mids just leave the keep, and let a whiner like u take the keep again ? :kissit:

Zuko

Fledgling Freddie
Never Say never =) Hibbys u better get crim Back and Dc :D bolg to.
We will take relics if its pos =) . Pow relics are uber!.
And it makes easyer now to defend whit Portalscroll from Houseing zones =)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:

Hmm... :kissit:

I'm guessing Nol and his bunch in Midgard on friday was just out for a cup of tea and had no plans whatsoever to camp one of our Keeps. I can understant your frustration of not managing to take the Keep back, but whining over it will not help.

...and about the RP I think Mids got shitloads of RP from holding the Keep and if 2 Guilds in Hib got more pr. player so what, they would probably have got more anyway.

FoM has Arvakr, if you wanna popp in plz do, we'll be waiting.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
the little respect I had left for the mids is gone by this writing.Before yesterday I only thought Albs took a keep and camped it for 8 hours farming hibs but it seems that I was wrong.
And then:
we are on the way now to a mid keep to take the fight at YOUR doorstep and do exactly the same...
The man of principals and honor! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom