Dual Wield

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
How would you know MS is the best thing a warrior has if its the only spec you play?

Of course if you think its the only way to go, you'll always suck.

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
see once again you're an idiot

duelling isnt everything, and being able to beat everyone in alliance isnt bad at all is it?

MOST people who are shit at games find ways to blame the class

Take a cookie baby,sit down and relax :) What's ur warrior's lvl? Oh let me guess....15? and do you think you know about the game everything? sure you do ! All classes are equal ofc ! wow pvp system is balanced and gr8 ! and all ppl who play warrs in pvp just suck...bad luck for poor class ! you are a tipical noob :) You can cry a river and call me an idiot,but take and eat my opinion heh.Warriors are pretty gimped in pvp nowadays and pvp of wow is an early beta.When i mean pvp i dont mean fg on fg coz it doesnt exist yet,but duels/small grps ^^ In zerg all are equal/champions ofc ! But i am not such a big fan of *this* like you are :kissit:

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
How would you know MS is the best thing a warrior has if its the only spec you play?

Of course if you think its the only way to go, you'll always suck.
I didnt say MS is the best thing warr got,but it is the best dmgdealing thing.What can you offer for test? dual+fury?2h wep + arms is way better imho.Something else?

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Shady- said:
I didnt say MS is the best thing warr got,but it is the best dmgdealing thing.What can you offer for test? dual+fury?2h wep + arms is way better imho.Something else?

But here you're obviously talking about frontload? Depending on the mob I would have guessed in some cases Execute would do quite abit of damage.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Shady- said:
Take a cookie baby,sit down and relax :) What's ur warrior's lvl? Oh let me guess....15? and do you think you know about the game everything? sure you do ! All classes are equal ofc ! wow pvp system is balanced and gr8 ! and all ppl who play warrs in pvp just suck...bad luck for poor class ! you are a tipical noob :) You can cry a river and call me an idiot,but take and eat my opinion heh.Warriors are pretty gimped in pvp nowadays and pvp of wow is an early beta.When i mean pvp i dont mean fg on fg coz it doesnt exist yet,but duels/small grps ^^ In zerg all are equal/champions ofc ! But i am not such a big fan of *this* like you are :kissit:

if posting at me, make it orderly then i may actually read it

thats just screams out SKIP ME, SKIIIIIIIP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:

stfu :D

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
But here you're obviously talking about frontload? Depending on the mob I would have guessed in some cases Execute would do quite abit of damage.
Ye execute does more dmg as frontload ability but i was talking about dps :) MS doesnt have restrictions to timer/hp % e.t.c.

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Shady- said:
k9awya said:

stfu

Wow ... looks like you guys are ready for the official forums now :p

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Shady-, play nice. K9, don't rise to it.

Bah, humbug.

:eek:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Shady- said:
Ye execute does more dmg as frontload ability but i was talking about dps :) MS doesnt have restrictions to timer/hp % e.t.c.

Rage

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i think hes trying to prove to me he is a good warrior or something though, or act as if im wrong about warrior

not that i said anything concerning warrior facts.. think he got mixed up

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Shady- said:
Not trying to prove anything,just laughing at you nooby :D Your statement is so damn funny: " i know about the game everything even if never played it.All who arent agree with me are idiots !!!11oneoneoneelevenone111 " There is a special name for you "a noob-teoretic",continue to enjoi ur ubah title :D

thugs has started playing wow now :(

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
Actually i got a lvl 15 hunter and it is the only char i have.Just wanted to spamm here alittle.But my friend has lvl 17 warrior,he said they rock in pvp ...
I knew that :D

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Shady- said:
I can use MS more often so it's more effective blablabla.Cant compare MS with execute coz they fit each other.

How do they fit each other?

If by saying you can use MS more often because of executes 20% life prereq

Heroic Strike
Requires: Melee Weapon
A strong attack that increases melee damage by X.

Rank Rage Cast X Level
8 15 Next Attack 124 56

*Mortal Strike
Requires: Talent - Mortal Strike, Melee Weapon

A vicious strike that deals weapon damage + X and wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 10 sec.

Rank Rage Cast X Cooldown Level
4 30 Instant 160 6 sec 60

Doesn't seem too much of a difference in damage besides the nice effect of MS, but that only effects targets being healed.

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
How do they fit each other?

If by saying you can use MS more often because of executes 20% life prereq

Heroic Strike
Requires: Melee Weapon
A strong attack that increases melee damage by X.

Rank Rage Cast X Level
8 15 Next Attack 124 56

*Mortal Strike
Requires: Talent - Mortal Strike, Melee Weapon

A vicious strike that deals weapon damage + X and wounds the target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 10 sec.

Rank Rage Cast X Cooldown Level
4 30 Instant 160 6 sec 60

Doesn't seem too much of a difference in damage besides the nice effect of MS, but that only effects targets being healed.

MS is *insta spell*,the same like WW...heroic strike is *dmg bonus* to ur next attack(and it's lower then is written,dunno why).MS with slow wep does more dmg per rage point then improved heroic strike 3(heroic strike 8 for 12 rage).

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Heroic strike is a huge flaming turd. :)

No reason to compare it to mortal strike. You should never use HS unless there is absolutely nothing else worthwhile to spend rage on.

The truth is if you want a straight rage->damage ability MS has always been the best candidate, it still is good after the multiple changes.

That said, I have tried MS builds but tbh it's not my style, I don't like the way it uses up so much rage. I'd rather boost my performance with other passive talents and have more rage to play around with for other abilities.

I still don't know what build I'm going for though. :) I change my mind constantly. :p I do know what I'm gonna take first though, If I go for MS or flurry or concussion blow or whatever it will be only after 50.

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Oh about Heroic Strike, maybe I should explain this better.

Heroic strike adds X damage to your next normal melee swing.
This results in a hit for weapon damage + X.
That weapon damage though would have happened anyway so in the end you're paying 15 rage for just the X damage.

In the case of mortal strike you're using 30 rage for an ADDITIONAL instant attack between your normal swings that deals weapon damage + X.

Now if you do the math and check what damage you can do for the rage spent mortal strike comes out better... but heroic strike is not too far behind, right?

Wrong.

When you use heroic strike, it replaces your next melee swing. That swing would have generated some rage. Heroic strike doesn't generate any rage when you hit, this means that its true cost is 15 rage + what you would have gained on the next hit. If you're using a 2hander that is pretty significant, with a 1hander that will be less but it still doesn't make HS wortwhile unless you have extra rage to spare.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I see, thanks for explaining, Im just going from figures atm. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom