Drum and Bass

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im wanting some seriously good drum and bass (like in the club scene in the 1st series of Spaced) anyone got any suggestions?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck that. Get in the barn, I'll make your death quick and painless.

/loads the double barreled.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yer i was gunna make 2 points 1) was is it wrong as a ska fan to like some drum and bass and then my 2) was whats a good set of songs :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Well to be honest I think I'm on dodgy ground myself, listening to anything by Goldfrapp at the moment, they are kind alike garbage but without the guitars... :eek:

If you want to know about shite music, then Dill is your man - he's like a Drum and Bass god or something.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I have like 50 less than jake songs on my playlist. Its skank - ska punk :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ska punk is just like any other punk, braindead morons jumping about in deck shoes. Only difference here is some guy plays a sax/trumpet.

Indie Rock = win.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
My mate is in an indie rock band. I like the ska - its happy music.

(this isn't a thread to discuss music tastes i just wanted some advice from some people who like drum and bass)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
My mate is in an indie rock band. I like the ska - its happy music.

(this isn't a thread to discuss music tastes i just wanted some advice from some people who like drum and bass)
Yeah happy music... They still sing about how shit stuff is, they just sound happy about it, oh and I forget the band name but... "Its those shoes you wear, its your shoes that turn me on, I dont mean to stare, so please dont get me wrong" repeat 30 times, that is NOT music, thats just weird!

(problem is the only geek in the world ever who likes D&B is Dill, so until he reads this - lets burn some bandwidth!)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Dill if you have any advice pm me :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Go listen to S Club. Some good beats in there. Specially if you pin a poster of them to a punch bag.

zRRR

Banned
you could find a pic of her with her mouth open, tie it to the punchbag then cut a hole in it and make love to it
as you do.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
look up 6 million ways to die, champion sound or anything from the 94-98 period, gets pretty shit after that

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I can't really recommend anything to you specifically Bynn as I don't know what kind of DnB you are looking for. But, just go for anything mixed by Andy C or Nicky Blackmarket and you probably won't be disappointed. I think you can find most of their stuff on Amazon, might be harder to find them in the shops.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The damning well - Awakning
Renholder - Death dealer's Descent
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Disturbed - Meaning of life
Masterplan - Soulburn
some of the "Einherjer" songs are kinda good(viking metal)
same goes for "The sins of thy beloved"
and ofc "children of bodom"

Not sure if thats the kind of music ur looking for, but try to download em and check :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
thats heavy metal - not what im looking for. Stop pimping your music.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Johnny L
Natural Born chillers - Rock the funky beat
Adam f
bla bla bla :p try em i got acces to a 200mbit ftp server and got a own folder called drums and bass. those 3 groups are some of em listed in there.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Brynn my man, finally someoen else who appreciates good tunage.

Try Breakbeat.co.uk they got some leet tunes to listen to and a shit load of mixes to DL from the forums there.

Chilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom