Dragonzone Scale Loot Prices

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I farmed 350 Dragonscales so far!!! wee ;p but ive heard people winning 500 scales on trifecta so i felt poor :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Buy mls and sell them.. It's not that big a deal really

I will be crafting legendary weapons aaaaaall day long :D

And so I did.. Since all the legendary weapons already made did not change so the 2x99% 2h heater swords I made yesterday, for a guy that changed his mind just as I had finished(!!!), are worthless along with the MP 1h matter weapon I had on my cm >_<

ileks

Part of the furniture
I did trifecta for a while and got a stack of 50 from 3/3. I guess you would have to spend about 3plat (and a long time) to get 500.

CorNokZ

A guildie got a 3/3 and 50scales after "just" 100g

But I've seen people buy scales for 50g a piece, so lol get farming gais

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hrmmm, how many scales u need to do anything useful with? Why not just go RvR with your main and farm bps?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dragon rings? weapons? armour etc etc
Ah, thought they were just another thing to buy MLs with, guess that's the glass now? Had a go farming last night but got sick after 10mins with the amount of peeps competing for spots, at 3 juggernaught chanter pets at warshades/knights camp.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Mythral? bps? Glass? Buying MLs? Dragon-whaaaaat??

Guys, is there a guide somewhere for an old player that hasn't been in the game for over 5 years? I'm completely at a loss here for where to level up. I've been farming aurulite for my thidranki chars, and don't dare level higher cause i have NO IDEA where to go! What are all these things that you can collect for gear etc..? There seems to be so confusingly much of everything, it's almost enough to make me give up.

I had some 8 or 9 level 50 toons on the EU servers, but now on Ywain i feel like a total newbie again, with no gear, no money, no levels. Can anyone point me in the right direction for life after Thidranki?

Also, does anyone have a link for an up to date template builder tool? :)

Thanks!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
What realm are you on Lev ? and what name and ywain number :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Spent 280p on NS temp , 150ish on Warden and about the same on Vamp
my Hero cost around <cough> 450p , and out of my 50 lvl 50's there is just 4 that aint templated .
And no i have never used irl money to get plat (sold quite many Doppel Bracers tho) , so cash aint realy that hard to get over in game :)

Ps : I do have a PvE crazy wifey , that helps alot aswell :p

hahah she has always been like that...never change :D

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
and i notice the glass arties/mls/books cost just as mutch as bps so dosent matter what u use...and farming 7.10 got boring now with a 2 hour respawn time

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
What realm are you on Lev ? and what name and ywain number :)

I have two thidranki level albs (Ryloth, theurgist) and (Fendrin, cleric) on Ywain8 and a hib up and coming level 19 (Remlick, animist) on Ywain7.

I'm not really asking for someone to come help me, just for some hints on how i can help myself. :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
you not serioustly using Gearbunny?

Its just the worse scbuilder i know >_<

georgie

FH is my second home
Would you care to pose any reason why that might be the case?

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I like gearbunny alot, though the new version: GearbunnyX is rubbish. Mostly like it because of the built in item browser, and i don't think it's difficult to use at all.
The only issue i have with it is pretty minor and that is how it builds its reports.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Just a warning...we tried golestandt tonight... had 104 ppl in the BG. First time we wiped hard and fast since he doesnt move from lair..We killed him 2nd try after a long ass fight and 100,000 rezzes. Also it might be bugged as it dropped no loot.. I still have 0 dragon kills lol..But alot sent emergency appeals. So if ppl say "oh he isnt that hard" yes, yes he bloody is. Stick to oracles and stonemasons or whatever you kill. Not sure what its like on mid/hib.

georgie

FH is my second home
Go look at the build report and you got ur answer

* A new report option has been added to re-order the items into Pseudo-Loki/Kort's order (Armor/Weapon/Jewelry/Myth instead of GB's Jewelry/Armor/Weapon/Myth format)

Does that sort out what you didn't like?

CorNokZ

Just a warning...we tried golestandt tonight... had 104 ppl in the BG. First time we wiped hard and fast since he doesnt move from lair..We killed him 2nd try after a long ass fight and 100,000 rezzes. Also it might be bugged as it dropped no loot.. I still have 0 dragon kills lol..But alot sent emergency appeals. So if ppl say "oh he isnt that hard" yes, yes he bloody is. Stick to oracles and stonemasons or whatever you kill. Not sure what its like on mid/hib.

No mobs are guaranteed to drop loot, except OTDs.. First time mids killed Gjalp on Prydwen he didn't drop anything

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
But im still on 0 dragon kills on the char that was on the Dragon Raid to, as were others. I dont mind much as long as they have a loook at it after the emergency appeals they got.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Got told that the hib Dragon was/is bugged aswell , no drops nor any credit for it .

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lol says santa nicholas for midwinter cloak quest, is live near ludlow on herald. And he's no been implemented. such a piss-take running about to find a NPC that doesnt exist.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
hmm you can get a quest in camelot, Called An ancient foe or something like that. Have to kill Doppelgangers in NF..and you get a doppel cloak with 10% omni heal /use. Anybody tried the quest.. As the /use is every 2 mins and it doesnt look to bad.

EDIT: for Midwinter cloak have to go to lyn barfog to kill Afanc lol ! need another cornokz raid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom