Chest Pieces: 175x Scales
Shields: 175x Scales
Finesteel Long Sword: 175x Scales
Rings: 200x Scales

Respec Stones: 25x Scales

Others coming soon.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Do the mobs always drop scales or do they come randomly?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Random , and this is not the final drop rate and amount needed , a DEV told so in a thread on VN

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Prices are always cheaper on Pendragon so most people will be able to get the items etc.

I can imagine the items costing "as much" as arties costs bps once the patch goes live

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Prices are always cheaper on Pendragon so most people will be able to get the items etc.

I can imagine the items costing "as much" as arties costs bps once the patch goes live

Well someone said 4000x scales for the rings, I doubt it'd be that much tho :eek: 4000 scales for 1 item is harsh given most mobs only drop 1 on average.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Think mythic should do whatever they can to stop this inflation in the game. 200 plats for a dragon ring on hib is rediculous. How many people have ever even had 200 plats ever?

Would be nice if mythic could fix the relic situation and the economy.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Would be nice if mythic could fix the relic situation .

Dont think there is a problem, It just albs wont work together. Like yesterday for example there was 3 RvR BG's in NF. Kzar,Rescu and Solicfire. And all the 3 just roam Hib Land when we have a port also Ive been in all 3 and been wiped by 1fg before to lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Think mythic should do whatever they can to stop this inflation in the game. 200 plats for a dragon ring on hib is rediculous. How many people have ever even had 200 plats ever?

Agree, they should change the relics so if a realm takes them the relics automatically reset after 48 hours and once reset cannot be taken again for a week or summit.

Everz

FH is my second home
Agree, they should change the relics so if a realm takes them the relics automatically reset after 48 hours and once reset cannot be taken again for a week or summit.

Sounds rather stagnating tbh, not that it bothers, daoc sounds more and more freeshardy by the day :D.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

i wouldnt like that..Alb would be perma blue colour lol

gohan

FH is my second home

with all my plat/gear (about 15 lvl 50's all dragon templated) i had well over a mythrall and im willing to bet a good population are in the same boat

i spend over 200p on my NS template alone

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
with all my plat/gear (about 15 lvl 50's all dragon templated) i had well over a mythrall and im willing to bet a good population are in the same boat

i spend over 200p on my NS template alone

Spent 280p on NS temp , 150ish on Warden and about the same on Vamp
my Hero cost around <cough> 450p , and out of my 50 lvl 50's there is just 4 that aint templated .
And no i have never used irl money to get plat (sold quite many Doppel Bracers tho) , so cash aint realy that hard to get over in game :)

Ps : I do have a PvE crazy wifey , that helps alot aswell :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
my latest template was 8 plat, including the crafting

important stats all capped (+26 int / dex, 400 hp) and 10% magic / range / casting / pierce, resists 22%+

just use a lot of quest / arti stuff

gohan

FH is my second home
my latest template was 8 plat, including the crafting

important stats all capped (+26 int / dex, 400 hp) and 10% magic / range / casting / pierce, resists 22%+

just use a lot of quest / arti stuff

its the /uses and procs on alot of the things that make them worth having, like with cloth cap and champ staff you get 2x 50% power replen charges ect ect

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think there is a problem, It just albs wont work together. Like yesterday for example there was 3 RvR BG's in NF. Kzar,Rescu and Solicfire. And all the 3 just roam Hib Land when we have a port also Ive been in all 3 and been wiped by 1fg before to lol

relics make a to big an impact on fights, rr 2 zerk hitting harder then a rr 12 merc just due to relics=fail

BD solo nuking harder then a chanter when debuffing=fail

Give rp/bp boost or something to relics plx:(

Everz

FH is my second home
Change everything about daoc tbh, may aswell finish off the job :p.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Mmm kinda no reason to PvE anymore apart from farming the scales

CorNokZ

I heard someone say february 7th, but I have no clue of where he got that date from

CorNokZ

They are updating as I am writing this! Oh the joy!

Time to buy MLs and dragonstuff really really cheap! :clap:

Also MoH quest from 17th dec - 14th jan

CorNokZ

Yes they are! So great news! I will be crafting legendary weapons aaaaaall day long :D

Lori Hyrup said:
Status - Update in progress

On Tuesday, December 15th, all servers will be coming down at 8:00 a.m. EST so that we can bring you Version 1.100. We estimate that the servers will be back up at approximately 12:00 p.m. EST. As always, keep an eye on the Herald for updates and news concerning the downtime status!

Thank you for your continued support and we'll see you on the battle field!

Update 8:15 AM EST - All servers are offline.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
12/15/09 - Hot Fix Notes

Posted By: James Nichols
2009-12-15 15:54:12

Greetings!
The following Hot Fixes have gone live, thank you!
12/15/09 - Hot Fixes
  • Old Atlantean Glass that predates 1.100 is now called Fading Atlantean Glass and retains its old properties of being no trade yet sellable to merchants.

LOL ! there's ppl in my guild that had 20k + glass for selling and trade'ing, and they cant even do that lol gutted is all i can say..AFK farming ml1-10 is stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom