Dragon Raid - Sunday 17th August

P

pinball

ILL try bring a random group cause i cant get a guild group and i really need a respec stone cause im ubergimped atm :p
Hope u dont mind ^^

M

MesS°

Ello WF...
Sign HB up, been buisy irl the last week, therefore the late reply... :)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by pinball
ILL try bring a random group cause i cant get a guild group and i really need a respec stone cause im ubergimped atm :p
Hope u dont mind ^^

i Wanna join that gimp group!111111111

O

old.Wildfire

GOA have now given me the Timeless Indigo Mail that was unlootable last week, so it will be in the lotto as well as the drops we get on Sunday.

D

Dardamein

On the issue of joining Dragon Raid.

I myself belong to a roleplaying guild and we are not big and will prob never be. So launching a full group or more is quite impossible for me.

My solution for that is that i join a nice guild like Dragon-Fighters or Prodigy in their group. They are not greedy and let me enter their guild lotto. I'm sure there are more guilds out there like this.

Yes i have special bonds with both of the guilds so soloers cant just expect to get into a group of these guilds just like that. Migth have to prove worthy first.

Im sure being member of a small guild should not be a problem in joining dragon-raid. I have been on a few of those and some Sidi-raids too and its been fun. Not won anything yet thou :)

Spirits up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom