5) Legion of Darkness
6) ASq
7) Herfolge Boldklub
8) Guardians of Light
9)
10)
11)
12)

Rules are as standard. I would like to preclaim a skill respec stone this week for a particularly gimped armsman friend whose guild is barred from the raids (dont even bother protesting this, it isn't going to change any time soon) but whom I know has been trying to obtain one for a long time now. If you have any serious objections please post with decent reasoning to back yourself up. It should also be pointed out that this barring applies to 'pickup' groups such as Kamool's that attended last week. Rules are rules, but as I hadn't pointed this out last week I let it slip.

edit: never mind the stone he doesnt need it any more, but i cba to re-write whats above, the rest still applies

A

Antedeluvian

I suggest to that arms to go Sidi raids, there are free respec skill stones, and even spare. There are pple who need a full respec stone, but i cant imagine an arms gimped to need it.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
a particularly gimped armsman friend whose guild is barred from the raids

eggy -> :fluffle: <- wildfire

B

bugg3h

What is the issue with "pick up" groups ?

Was there a problem with Kamools group ?, well no.

I understand its "your raid/your rules", but surely by imposing such bars on these raids doesnt give smaller guilds the chance to be part of the realm, afterall 12+ members all being lvl 45+, on at the same time (some of us do not have luxury of time due to famlies or other commitments), to arrange can be a tricky affair.

Wasnt this raid "the smoothest raid yet" (and I've quoted you), which included these pickup groups. So it begs the question, why is there a ban on mixed guild groups ?

Some people go for the fun or to actually feel part of the realm/see things they might not have seen, not the loot......

**This isnt a dig, nor a personal attack, so I do apologise if this taken any other way.

S

shadowblades

hello guys i got a lvl 48 almost 49 and probly by sunday lvl 50 infil
im not usre if i read the posts before correct but ;
I am in a small guild and no way in hell we coud get a fg going above 45

Am i alouyd to join a seperate grp if theres a spot??
and if i go there solo can i still go in lotto for drops?

never bin on a dragon raid before so dont know what happends to drops ^^ hopin they get lottoed ^^

F

Flimgoblin

As far as I can tell the point about pickup groups (since it's not abundantly clear the way WF has written it) is they're ok as long as there's no FC members in it.

T

tirneh

I wouldn't mind coming as I need a full respec stone quite badly now. :(
I think im specced TOTALLY wrong, and if not I do need to change to my realm abilities.. heehehe! :D

Don't have a guild though? :/

S

shadowblades

m8 have you respeced you RA's yet?

cuase you get a free RA respec as well ^^
well at least i coud respec mine

F

Flimgoblin

there was an RA respec given to all the tanks (think it was) a while back (1.53?)

You also get one at level 20 and one at level 40 as you level up (or when 1.50 hit)

O

old.Wildfire

Pick-up groups per se are not ok as it works against the listed sign-up system that I run. What Kamool did last week was ok as he posted here to say that he was bringing a group, and said who that group was going to be comprised of. If you can do that, fine. If there's any question over whether or not you'll be able to get the people, you will not be added to the list until I'm confident that you'll be able to follow through.

Oh and can Caballeros del Grial and Caballeros Pikones please work out how to register on these forums so that they can sign up properly. So far they've both got lucky and there have been no problems with them 'turning up' just before the raid with 1-2fg, but there will undoubtably be a time when that's not possible.

S

shadowblades

still no one has made it clear can i come solo and join a grp and still be inline for any drops!!!!????

O

old.Wildfire

If a guild or group that's signed up on this thread allows you to join their groups, it's up to them whether you're elligible for their drops. Drops are lotto'd by guild and then divided internally.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

Oh and can Caballeros del Grial and Caballeros Pikones please work out how to register on these forums so that they can sign up properly. So far they've both got lucky and there have been no problems with them 'turning up' just before the raid with 1-2fg, but there will undoubtably be a time when that's not possible.

ROFL
spanish :p

B

Belomar

Come on, people! Where are the usual guilds to sign up? Speak up! :)

D

dgit

yes sign us up, LoD should be up for it...

<puts on his bitching and moaning hat>

now where did they all go..?

O

old.Wildfire

They'll probably turn up at the last minute as usual :rolleyes:

T

Tiarta

Dragon knights cant attend this sunday :/

some ppl in guild have arranged a guild sidi raid, we expect to take down the first 2 boss mobs in sidi.

if we are to attend to dragon raid then we need to move our guild raid, but dont expect that (would just make stuff more complicated).

Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom