Dragon Raid - Sunday 15th June

A

adari

YOU MUST PM ME IN ADVANCE IF YOU CAN BRING MORE FG

Hello,

Topic says all really, me and Tilda are arranging a dragon raid the 15th of june.

Meeting:

CWS @ 13:00 UK (<- happy moo? ;p)

Participating guilds:

1fg - First Cohort [Confirmed]
1fg - ASq [Confirmed]
1fg - Avengers of Pendragon [Confirmed]
1fg - Justice [Confirmed]
1fg - PrimEvil [Confirmed]
1fg - Black Falcons [Confirmed]
1fg - Dragon Knights [Confirmed]
1fg - Flemish Lions [Confirmed]
1fg - The Corporation [Confirmed]
1fg - Legion of Darkness [Confirmed]
1fg - Herfolge Boldklub [Confirmed]

2fg - Guardians of Light [Confirmed]
2fg - Black Legion [Confirmed]
2fg - The Brethren [Confirmed]
2fg - Shadowlords Society [Confirmed]

Rules:

- When your guild cannot make it pm me ingame asap friday or saturday.
- Each guild brings 1 fg or 2fg (depends on what we agreed on)
- You cannot bring less fg's/players than we agreed on, ie. if you told me you'll bring 2 fg you have to bring 2 fg, if you told me you'll bring 1 fg you can bring more tell me before the raid starts
- Each group will receive one skill stone and one RA stone.
- Drops will be lotto'd after the raid.
- Each guild can win one item max. in the lotto.
-45+ Only.

*** WE STILL NEED 1FG, SIGN UP IN HERE PLEASE ***

O

old.shotgunstow

Why do you say people can't bring more than they have arranged to? Just say you will only give out RA/skill respec stones to the arranged number of people, and the extras will just have to cope. I don't see why you should refuse people tbh :)

O

old.shotgunstow

and why do you say you need more than 17 FG to kill the dragon? :eek:

A

adari

i just thought so, we were havign a hard time with 14 fg before, 17 would do the trick but in case some dont show up i want 20 fg signed up

and ur true about the extra players thignie but comon, who would go kill the dragon for nothing? no1 imo, but ur true

A

adari

tilda and me both claim 2 skill respec stones for all the organizing etc etc etc and considering we will have muchos spare one's to lotto

and now, my friends, im going to sleep

T

Tiarta

Dragon Knights will bring 1 fg for the Dragon Raid

K

Kralen

What are lvl restrictions for melee classes and support classes?

And if I said I bring 1 fg but only can show up with 7 single players because one doesnt appear, does it mean, I cant take part on the raid?

Are you claiming both 2 stones or are you claiming 1 stone each?

A

adari

Originally posted by Kralen
What are lvl restrictions for melee classes and support classes?

And if I said I bring 1 fg but only can show up with 7 single players because one doesnt appear, does it mean, I cant take part on the raid?

Are you claiming both 2 stones or are you claiming 1 stone each?

we are claiming 1 stone each, and ofc i wont be lotto'ing for any item in this raid etc etc

lvls 45-50 are allowed to come

if you have 7 its np ofc, we could sort that, but if you want to join with like um, 3 members we would have a prolem

F

Flimgoblin

I doubt HG will have 2fg - Hawkeye (who signed us up) hasn't seen our turnouts on Sundays ;) (I think half the guild are hungover or something - never anyone around Sunday afternoon)

Sorry about that - we'll have to pull out. (There might be the odd straggler if you want to do mixed groups)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by adari
how about 1 fg?

would be stretching it - two sunday raids ago we managed 2 people! (rar) the last one we just about got some lint and a mouldy old sock. It's posted on our internal boards - I'll post if we can get a reasonable number.

C

ChillyDawg

tilda and me both claim 2 skill respec stones for all the organizing etc etc etc and considering we will have muchos spare one's to lotto

Oh dear. Your BOTH getting TWO? Bladdy ell....good thing Fellowship bashes SirGoldielox weekly in a frienly non-comunist manner then :D

M

Molten Lava

Only one

They only claim one both...but anyway....Albs stop claiming this for organising something....are we all turning into little Alligro's?

A

adari

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
Oh dear. Your BOTH getting TWO? Bladdy ell....good thing Fellowship bashes SirGoldielox weekly in a frienly non-comunist manner then :D

no were not claiming 2 both, that wood be like, cruel

A

adari

Re: Only one

Originally posted by Molten Lava
They only claim one both...but anyway....Albs stop claiming this for organising something....are we all turning into little Alligro's?

it took me a lot of effort and a lot of time to get ahold of gm's and answer dozens of pm's about when it is and what the rules are, it will take lots of effort to pm all guilds for confirmations, get every1 ready at the beginning of the raid, get ahold of the group members who will take the stones, get the lotto afterwards sorted and generally make sure the dragon will die... and this is without taking care of problems, which will be there for sure

organizing a raid is greatly underestimated

but i think claiming one stone wont be that much of a problem, and im payign the price for it by not lottoing for any item in any other drag raid we organize

about aligro, i think he deservs more credit than he gets, he does a good job and pays his price for preclaiming a dorp that might not dorp at all

M

Molten Lava

Re: Re: Only one

about aligro, i think he deservs more credit than he gets, he does a good job and pays his price for preclaiming a dorp that might not dorp at all

Dont wanna turn this in another Aligro-is-a-muppet-post....but he shouldnt lotto for other drops then.....

Anyway 1 stone sounds fair to me...

A

adari

Re: Re: Re: Only one

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Dont wanna turn this in another Aligro-is-a-muppet-post....but he shouldnt lotto for other drops then.....

Anyway 1 stone sounds fair to me...

i agree with both ;p

K

Kralen

Well, if Adari and Tilda want to claim a respec stone than they both got the rights to.

Doing a Dragon Raid is a lot of work. And if peeps think they should get "paid" by doing it, then they can claim a stone.

On the other hand.....

.... organising a raid is for the fun. The pleasure to give about 100 fellows a nice and smooth going raid with lots of having fun. That is payment enough. Maybe I am a newbie now by only doing a dragon raid 2 times but I never claimed on both raids. Oh and never forget, it is not you that kills the dragon. It are the peeps sharing their time with you helping to kill the dragon. Equal rights for all. If the organisers of the raid claim stones, then the GMs being invited shall claim stones too because they organised a FG for the raid for you?

Just my view of things.

edit: bad grammar

T

Talifer

It would be much fairer if you just found 7 people who are willing to let you have the respec stone, then make that your group for the raid. This means you only need approval from 7 people rather than the approval of 150 people. Your group will still get an RA respec stone and still be in the lotto for a second stone and drops. In fact you just need to find 7 people who want the opposite stone to you.

I don't want a respec stone, and while I won't be at this raid (for preclaiming reasons) I will be at this Sunday's raid to try and get a group mate a stone, surely you can find 7 more people like me?

Talifer

F

Flimgoblin

Only thing I'd ever preclaim would be Golestandt's head for my House come Foundations ;)

*wants fine steel longswords*

but it's your raid :) and one stone of 50 isn't a massive thing to take (not something I'd do but I'm weird after all :p).

A

adari

Originally posted by Talifer
It would be much fairer if you just found 7 people who are willing to let you have the respec stone, then make that your group for the raid. This means you only need approval from 7 people rather than the approval of 150 people. Your group will still get an RA respec stone and still be in the lotto for a second stone and drops. In fact you just need to find 7 people who want the opposite stone to you.

I don't want a respec stone, and while I won't be at this raid (for preclaiming reasons) I will be at this Sunday's raid to try and get a group mate a stone, surely you can find 7 more people like me?

Talifer

v good idea but thats hard to do

A

adari

anyway, we got the raid sorted now so ill just lock it to keep this thread from turning into a preclaim discussion etc

T

Tilda

just to clarify some stuff.

me and adari are preclaiming 1 Skill respec stone each.

so

we are aiming for around 20 FG's this means that each FG will get 1 RA respec stone and 1 skill respec stone.

that leaves us with 5 RA respec stones and 3 skill respec stones.
This means we should have no problems if people come with extra groups as we can have a possible maximum of 23fg's before we run into stone shortages.

The left over stones (5 RA 3 skill if 20fg's) (2 RA if 23 fg's) will be distributed as follows...

a thread will be made on BW, where everybody can make their cause known about how gimped their RA's are or how sucky their spec is, or how much they need to respec to so and so spec to be uber again.
Then me and adari will rank the top 5 people and depending on how many groups we get on the day those top people will recieve a stone "for the greater good of albion"

Tilda

nb. this is not set in stone yet, the cement is still drying so if someone has a better idea of what to do with stones (within reason) post it here and it will be considered.

S

stupidshady

ok, FL will prob be there with 1FLG ( might be more tough if luck we got 2flg )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom