[Dragon Raid][P] Wed 28th June @ 7pm gmt

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
ze drama!!! ze drama! :eek6:

Keitan said:
Cemi0 DR raids i been on atleast 15-30 times++ so dont call me a newb i been playing since beta

Ze noobie! :eek6:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
hello clueless random n00blet ;)
Keitan said:
wtf

i was like 4th or 8th to post for a warrior spot and no spot for me ? wtf if u dont want ppl who dont know u to have a spot keep it to urs friends ok ???
Keitan said:
Cemi0 DR raids i been on atleast 15-30 times++ so dont call me a newb i been playing since beta

Acronymfinder.com said:
NOOB [not an acronym] Newbie; an annoying person (slang)
Dictionary.com said:
4 entries found for newbie.
new·bie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nb, ny-)
n. Slang
One that is new to something, especially a novice at using computer technology or the Internet

Annoying? ... Yes
New to MY raids? ... Yes

My statement stands.

Keitan

Banned
Bluesky said:
Annoying? ... Yes
New to MY raids? ... Yes

My statement stands.

kk next time u ask me to help u on CS u can get ure own grp kk thx

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Keitan said:

Whatever that statements means - but if he did need help he sure got friends that aren't clueless to help him.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:

as quoted from guildchat on random statements:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMMM

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Impressive stuff reinforcing my view stated above :eek7:

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe... Why sign up for somfing if u cant take not getting picked? tsk tsk... Children... ;)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Heh.... Keitan is funny
In a weird way, yes....

Keitan said:
Cemi0 Raids and Bluey Raids can't even be compared....
If you're not a noob in your own eyes, then stop behaving like one. ;)

Keitan said:
i was like 4th or 8th to post for a warrior spot and no spot for me ?
Keitan said:
i was like 4th or 8th to post for a warrior spot and no spot for me ?
Bluesky said:
GROUP 1 - Agro Holding Tank Group:
Warrior (MOB2+)
Warrior (MOB2+)
Tank
GROUP 2 - Damaging Tank Group:
Tank
Tank
Hmmmm... If Tank = Warrior then being 8th to post for a Warrior spot wouldn't help you even by the way you think... And also just 2 spots listed for Warriors, so then being 4th to post wouldn't help either. ;)

Can't understand how the same comment about being third (or even first) to sign up and not getting a space comes up every other week or so... It's 2 years since I first went on Bluey's DRs and still I see the same *cough*stupid*cough* comments... :eek7:

I'll just copy and paste old comments instead of making new ones

Aremeriel said:
July 2004:
Bluesky has said this a bunch of times already, so I'll do it for him this time. He sets the grps up after what he thinks has highest chance of success. Mixing some new blood in with the experienced ones etc. It has NOTHING to do with how early you post (as he says in first post of this thread). And knowing the DRs, some ppl will not show up, so if you're there anyways, there's a good chance of getting in even if you're not on the list.

Aremeriel said:
October 2004:
After all, Blue leads these raids voluntarily to get ppl items, to have fun, to let ppl have fun.

And :worthy: to Bluey for that

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i am also a bit annoyed that its the 3rd time in a row i dont make it (even since i also tried to get my newly kitted old warrior in)...but anyways...since i need at least 3 respec stones :/ .. i might as well start my own DR raids...but hope to make them extreme ones too

/Nuxtobatns-Nuxtoperpatitis-Durglim

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
kolomparas said:
tbh i am also a bit annoyed that its the 3rd time in a row i dont make it (even since i also tried to get my newly kitted old warrior in)...but anyways...since i need at least 3 respec stones :/ .. i might as well start my own DR raids...but hope to make them extreme ones too

/Nuxtobatns-Nuxtoperpatitis-Durglim
oooh more drama :eek7:

Few things of interest:

Nobody called Kolomparas has ever signed up to any of my dragon raids.

If you are Nuxtoperpatatis why not use the usual account you sign up with which is Nuxtobatns.

You were last on a raid 7th June with your thane as gate guard as you correctly state. You then missed 2 raids aswell as this one for the reasons detailed below.

You sign up with a thane usually and only the last 2 applications have included a warrior (no name shown). Thanes I only use as gate guards along with sm's, hunters, bd's, valks, skalds etc so as there is usually around 10 warriors signing up for 2 spots and anything from 10-20 people with exit guard characters so its undersandable to not get in for a few raids while i cycle through people trying to be as fair as I can while including the people who can assist me giving instructions and handing out stones etc.

I have said this before and I will say it again - the more characters you sign up with the more chance you have to get on the raid BUT its no guarantee as I still try and get in people who only sign up with 1 or 2 suitable characters. I often request people play their less "favourite" chars if it means i can get someone a spot who only signs up with a single suitable char - again trying to be overall fair to the majority of people.

There are a couple of guys who have chars for every single spot on a dragon raid (vav and ixoth) and even they dont get in every raid and they understand why and my reasons trying to be as fair to everyone as I can.

As you obviously dont like my "fairness" then I wish you well on your "extreme" double dragon raids but if you wish to come on mine then feel free to sign up next time and as usual I will try and get you a spot.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Hi Blue

Im sorry to say that I have to cancel tonight.
Some RL stuff just turned up and I wont be able to make to the set time :mad:

Regards Riotz

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Spyf said:
Hi Blue

Im sorry to say that I have to cancel tonight.
Some RL stuff just turned up and I wont be able to make to the set time :mad:

Regards Riotz
ok m8 thanks for telling me in advance.

Last paccer spot then changes to Lothae on his healer Gwodo. If you see this then plz confirm if poss or could someone pass a message on to him/her.

If Lothae doesnt see this which is understandable then i will get a last minute replacement though.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Using this FH acc when i want to make a fast post from a m8s house...why change accounts ? Its not also like u need to know my warriors name; i thought the master of block 3 and master of pary 3 with 8% pve and 7% bonus respectably.. aka 60%+block and cap 50% parry would suffice to kill a highly overated classic mob (that i didnt use to sign up before as he wasnt kited very well with cata bonuses etc). I have been in your raids for only 2 times...but its not v nice to see that 3 times in succession u r left out..(3 weeks)..especially when u needs the stones for respecs and testing

And save me the 'ooh more drama' sh*t.

As i said..since i really need stones and maybe a Dragonfury..i will try to raid the dragon..possibly extremely and twice a week when i get the hang of leading one

On a sidenote..not all peeps have 10 lv 50 mled toaed chars to through in...as many rvr more than pve.

Edit : Nuxtobatns-Nuxtoperpatitis-Durglim

PS: I dont mean to provoke u or anything..i dont have anything really important against u. I just need the stones

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't get ppl who post in the topic whining when they didn't got picked.

Go outside more rofl, its not like life is going to end if you aren't picked for the raid.

I've experienced more than once - of not being accepted to DR - granted its annoying but hey, try to be in beard's pants and you do once the picking who gets invited and whos not! Its not an easy task (I wouldn't want to do that kind of job tbh - all what you get is whine from annoyed ppl , and stress when its about time ppl to meet in set point, to get a rep as someone chose not to report to beard that he can't make it).

Think before you post.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
i only posted too cause of the slamming i saw that other guy got

/Nuxto

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I don't get ppl who post in the topic whining when they didn't got picked.

Go outside more rofl, its not like life is going to end if you aren't picked for the raid.

I've experienced more than once - of not being accepted to DR - granted its annoying but hey, try to be in beard's pants and you do once the picking who gets invited and whos not! Its not an easy task (I wouldn't want to do that kind of job tbh - all what you get is whine from annoyed ppl , and stress when its about time ppl to meet in set point, to get a rep as someone chose not to report to beard that he can't make it).

Think before you post.
thats ure a troll and u need to shower more!! :p:p

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
yaeeks!!

can't make it after all...

lefki from grp 2 is out, not gonna come.

sorry to let u know 2 hours before raid :/

gl blue and sorry :/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ok then im now a PACCER AND AUG HEALER missing so post here if you want a spot plz

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
if u are in need of a warrior, dark sm or pbt rm (no croc ring though) - I mean in case someone doesnt show, just pm me..
I'll be on kimse, kimmy or sjanne ingame to night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom