Dragon raid - 19th wed 18:00 GMT

S

shani

Cleric signing up

been there before and you slected me last time so I hope the same this time :)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Graknak
TBh purge is useless, if you got a scout or 2 on massive arrowspam it's hardly gonna glare at anyone apart from them, them being glared at normally is enough for the stun to wear down, also you should keep at least 1 semi-passive cleric out of aoe range at any time , 40 rejuv ofc. so he can rezz some of the fallen if needed, heck even a very active cleric out of range helps since he'll get alot of glares too, 35 enh buffed cleric with +200hp, and 26% heat min will survive a glare no matter what, it's about 1400dmg for a 26% heat resist glare, really it's the pbaoe that's the problem not the glares...

I've had to do it once :)

Purging a pbaoe saves yourself

Purging a Glare while stunned saves everyone

and it does glare at others as well as Aoln :)

G

Gorse

signing up
Gorse merc 50 dw, purge and full heat resist.

C

chippe

Singing up whit Paladin(Chippe) or Necromancer (Lusebugs)...

S

Scunner

Originally posted by Graknak
TBh purge is useless, if you got a scout or 2 on massive arrowspam it's hardly gonna glare at anyone apart from them, them being glared at normally is enough for the stun to wear down, also you should keep at least 1 semi-passive cleric out of aoe range at any time , 40 rejuv ofc. so he can rezz some of the fallen if needed, heck even a very active cleric out of range helps since he'll get alot of glares too, 35 enh buffed cleric with +200hp, and 26% heat min will survive a glare no matter what, it's about 1400dmg for a 26% heat resist glare, really it's the pbaoe that's the problem not the glares...

ive been glared at whilst stunned once and if i hadnt purged and run its quite probable that we would have been wiped. So i think purges is very useful to have tbh.

S

Sajko

Originally posted by kahl
how long does this raidnormally take?

wouldnt sign up if u dont have ~2 hrs for one possible failure. Usually takes around 45 mins

O

old.Gryllus

Names are out in first post.

If you are on the list and you find out that you cannot come, please post it here, so I can get replacements.

Aoln, check for grp 4 :)

I had to choose from over 33 players, many fine people had to be left out. If we succeed I will feel encouraged to organize more, so I hope I can offer more possibilities later.

Meeting point is Gothwaine harbour!

Casters, especially clerics should invest into some mana potions, it can be important in the dragonlair.

K

kahl

arg, my boss just dumped in and said he needed me tonight.
but i can see my name aint on the list.

O

old.Gryllus

well the raid was unfortunately a failure.

Dragon wiped us 3 times.

Best result was hitting him down to 65%.

The biggest problem was as always: people not responding in time.
Smaller problem was, I saw people casting heal or ress out of melee range, then 5 guys died there because of a glare.

In 2 cases most of the raid was killed with PBAOE, we could not recover from losing that many people.

In one case the death was slower, all glares took 2-3 people to death, and there were too many glares to be able to ress us up.

I will keep trying though, guild needs dragonhead trophy. :)

S

sru

Thanks for trying on this raid - a shame we did not manage it <nods>

Some odd behaviour - no glaring before nuking was an obvious difference from raids before patch.

Users who are viewing this thread