Dragon Raid - 13th Sunday (reraid)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Grymdaal said:
not wishing to piss on your parade.. but where are the spots for thanes? or is it a case of fotm'ism for your raids... fyi against a dragon a thane performs equally aswell as a warrior.. and better than a savage.. since savages have high miss rates as has been well documented in many many tests and logs.

Never really looked into the thanes stuff mate. I just copied that group setup from old raids. If you say they equally a warrior they are welcome on future raids. Can atleast see how it works.
Cheers

If ketinna dont confirm before tonight we got ourself a pac healer spot free.
Feel free to signup for it now incase she wont.

Palantir

Fledgling Freddie
Grymdaal said:
not wishing to piss on your parade.. but where are the spots for thanes? or is it a case of fotm'ism for your raids... fyi against a dragon a thane performs equally aswell as a warrior.. and better than a savage.. since savages have high miss rates as has been well documented in many many tests and logs.

Thats not true since Gjalpinulva starts spaming pbaoe stun from about ~30% til the end, so determination is very usefull here (warriors have determination, thanes not - blame mythic).

But anyways, the classes allowed or not, its number, or the people in the list is raid leader's buisness only. You can agree or not, but stop whining since it's not your raid.

BikerBoy aka Rhaed

Fledgling Freddie
If the 6sec pbt runie for spot 8 doesnt confirm i would like to take that place . Thank u.

Rhaed <Black Company> full supp rm :D

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
No spots for SM? SM can mezz, aoe mezz, root, nuke and have pet and can hit
with a stick. Surely good enough for gate guard.

No spots for Hunter, SB, ... ?

If you gonna "claim" the dragon for "public" raids, at least make some spaces open for any class.

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
Palantir said:
Thats not true since Gjalpinulva starts spaming pbaoe stun from about ~30% til the end, so determination is very usefull here (warriors have determination, thanes not - blame mythic).

But anyways, the classes allowed or not, its number, or the people in the list is raid leader's buisness only. You can agree or not, but stop whining since it's not your raid.

and in a spam situation Det makes little to no difference ive felt it first hand many times.. ive been whakcing away whilst det5 tanks are standing still.. but still..to call it an open raid and not to offer slots to all chars that can be useful seems silly.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Mehuge said:
No spots for SM? SM can mezz, aoe mezz, root, nuke and have pet and can hit
with a stick. Surely good enough for gate guard.

No spots for Hunter, SB, ... ?

If you gonna "claim" the dragon for "public" raids, at least make some spaces open for any class.

I decide what I want on my raid. And yes, its public. Everyone can sign up for the spots.

This will be my last response to stuff like this. If you guys dont like the setup make your own raids with other setups.

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Cant edit the above but nr.13 lavene will not be able to attend =(

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
cemi0 said:
its public. Everyone can sign up for the spots.
cemi0 said:
the setup
Those are confilcting statements.

I dont have a problem if you want to exclude certain classes, just dont bother to pm me telling me we better not clash with one of your raids (as you did the other day) cos as you dont cater for all classes, i dont respect your raid, even if you do "claim" the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom