Dragon Raid - 13th Sunday (reraid)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Last raid the 30th failed due to, well dno, blaim albs/goa i dont care.
Anyway, sorry for the lack on this sunday and information.

Groups will be the same as the onces we went with, not the list! That means the latecomers wont get on this one.

Information can be found www.hyperteam.net/dr
I will update it later today.

Also list can be found here http://www.hyperteam.net/dr/raid.php?act=list
Please, the warrior that played spot 14, pm me :) Sorry I forgot your name.

I will need confirmation from today going until Friday 20:00 cet.

For those of you that is frustated for not going. Im counting up starting raids up on Wednesdays too. So there will be two weekly raids. But this is not 100% sure yet.

No whine, no flame, just signups/confirmations in this thread.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Kan jeg wajn over du ikke gad crafte 9 mps for mig? :D

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
cemi0 said:
Meet at 19:00 GMT at Gna Faste.

Hopefully leaving around 19:30 GMT.

Battle group will be up 18:30.

Is time/place still the same?

Spot 18 Chakyra mend/aug confirming

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up if any spots left or if anyone cancells.

Lembit - zerk.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I'll sign up.

oh i forgot, non fotm characters banned from these raids........

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to sign up if any spot free for a pac/mend healer

Calo

Part of the furniture
Calo skald

( ur skald let me have it he said that night)

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Calo skald

( ur skald let me have it he said that night)

Indeed I did, Calo can have my spot cos he went ld and i replaced him at last minute. I was supposed to be on raid but cancelled 2 days before because i didnt think i could make it. However I will come along anyway and help if im free and thats ok with raid leader, not bothered about drops.

I would say u need to confirm replacing me with raid leader though.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:
Indeed I did, Calo can have my spot cos he went ld and i replaced him at last minute. I was supposed to be on raid but cancelled 2 days before because i didnt think i could make it. However I will come along anyway and help if im free and thats ok with raid leader, not bothered about drops.

I would say u need to confirm replacing me with raid leader though.

Offer withdrawn apparently u just sell the stones and i would rather they went to people who needed them.

Thats what i get for being nice :mad:

Buffer Confirmed

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
well seems this one is full but if you need a replacement or for any further raids i can bring skald/savage/bd :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Buffer said:
Offer withdrawn apparently u just sell the stones and i would rather they went to people who needed them.

Thats what i get for being nice :mad:

Buffer Confirmed

not really , i need 2 stones and i thougt that we will do more then 1 raid and i need it to respec hammer at 1.69 (which will be some time) so yes i sold it so i helped somebody who needed it right now...

and btw ur 2 times on the list ... i think thats a bit .. much :\

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
That will be an mistake from my side. One of the raider is Rodes from Vanerna instead.
Sorry.

You can explain all you want Calo. But the point is that you didnt turn up on the agreed time. If you had problems with internet connections thats just too bad. Not my fault. And then you start to flame both me and buffer..get lost will ya.

Calo

Part of the furniture
cemi0 said:
That will be an mistake from my side. One of the raider is Rodes from Vanerna instead.
Sorry.

You can explain all you want Calo. But the point is that you didnt turn up on the agreed time. If you had problems with internet connections thats just too bad. Not my fault. And then you start to flame both me and buffer..get lost will ya.

lol flamed u ?? yes and that's why he wanted to give his place to me...

but nm ( oh btw i hope u made logs of all the flames so u can prove it )

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

lets get this straight
I signed up early as entrance guard

I then notified raid leader 2 days before raid i will have to withdraw from raid

You was then given the position i was delegated in raid

Raid was about to start I was available, things changed in rl, I told raid leader hey i can come and help, dont want drops cos im not official but can help guard lair entrances, etc. What helps members of our realm strengthens our realm.

You went linkdead for a longtime, a raid leader can only wait for so long after all, he has 20-30 people or maybe more waiting for raid, he offerred me the post as entrance guard(when we where at gna). I accepted cos it would get raid moving.

I then get pm from you when raid group was nr enough at lair asking if i really needed the stones. From that I thought shit this guy needs a respec stone, but i thought in favour of the raid, time waiting for u to get there etc.

I said sorry u can have my place next raid, cos i thought that was fair.

Raid failed for whatever reasons

The big BUT here is you have admitted you sell the stone so why should I give up my spot for someone who sells the drops for personal ingame gain?

Im not aware of any discussion u had with raid leader in detail, nor do i care. The raids are there to help people when the next patches arrive, so u can respec your realm abilities. That was the idea behind the raids. If you chose to attend the raids for personal gain at expense of your fellow realm players then why should i give u my place?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:

I dont have to proove anything, nor do I want to keep this discuissment alive. Buffer gets on this raid due to the fact you wasnt here.

You are free to signup for the next raids.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
And guys, would ya please let your friends on the list know that Dragon Raid is on for Sunday and they need to confirm. Please :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Buffer said:
lets get this straight
I signed up early as entrance guard

I then notified raid leader 2 days before raid i will have to withdraw from raid

You was then given the position i was delegated in raid

Raid was about to start I was available, things changed in rl, I told raid leader hey i can come and help, dont want drops cos im not official but can help guard lair entrances, etc. What helps members of our realm strengthens our realm.

You went linkdead for a longtime, a raid leader can only wait for so long after all, he has 20-30 people or maybe more waiting for raid, he offerred me the post as entrance guard(when we where at gna). I accepted cos it would get raid moving.

I then get pm from you when raid group was nr enough at lair asking if i really needed the stones. From that I thought shit this guy needs a respec stone, but i thought in favour of the raid, time waiting for u to get there etc.

I said sorry u can have my place next raid, cos i thought that was fair.

Raid failed for whatever reasons

The big BUT here is you have admitted you sell the stone so why should I give up my spot for someone who sells the drops for personal ingame gain?

Im not aware of any discussion u had with raid leader in detail, nor do i care. The raids are there to help people when the next patches arrive, so u can respec your realm abilities. That was the idea behind the raids. If you chose to attend the raids for personal gain at expense of your fellow realm players then why should i give u my place?

ok np m8, i know i was a bit pissed of when my internet said *poof* :cheers:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry spot 20 can not attend at this raid, big family weekend.. members of it that live in New Zealand is in the country and all..
such horrible timing. Will see you on wednesday if I get a spot :)

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
not wishing to piss on your parade.. but where are the spots for thanes? or is it a case of fotm'ism for your raids... fyi against a dragon a thane performs equally aswell as a warrior.. and better than a savage.. since savages have high miss rates as has been well documented in many many tests and logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom