Dragon fang nerfed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

[NP]ArlaHaren

imo make Swordspec thrust for both mid LA users.

H

heists

im not that sure if thrust for sb´s would help us that much, alb leather = trust resistant, and we all know how fun it is to hit a ns, hib leather = slash resistant

K

knoll

DF is overpowered end of story inf have your fun while it last as many SB's had their fun while they where on top unfortunate i never where 1 of those SB's.

Originally posted by witte-
well i'm not denying it

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by heists
im not that sure if thrust for sb´s would help us that much, alb leather = trust resistant, and we all know how fun it is to hit a ns, hib leather = slash resistant

yus, give sbs thrust weapons and some evade stun, gonna be funneh imo ^^

D

december_rain

Originally posted by froler-mid
yus, give sbs thrust weapons and some evade stun, gonna be funneh imo ^^

nah, rather take away all stun moves, more skill then..

K

knoll

Originally posted by december_rain
nah, rather take away all stun moves, more skill then..

yes more skill hitting AP button for win or ?

D

december_rain

explain pweeese

think u know what i meen.. and would be longer
fights, more fun etc if ppl just didnt stand there like
fools 9sec/5sec of the fight.

H

heists

just remove their specc af and im happy, hitting for 170-200dmg before crit each hit would even it out abit ^^

D

december_rain

Originally posted by knoll
yes more skill hitting AP button for win or ?

more skill hitting the ap button then just letting ur
5-6-7 ?!? friend in uir grp doing the work for u.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by heists
just remove their specc af and im happy, hitting for 170-200dmg before crit each hit would even it out abit ^^

no thx! a thrust line for sbs with some stun and aprox 110dmg/swing, sounds greeeeeeeat ^^^^

T

telaron

Didn't watch the movie but a normal fight for me with no bs or pa against a unbuffed similar SB usually would end with me 0% hp and sb at 40%. Yes DF can turn that around but it never occured to you that df might be the infils chance to turn the fight around?

Despite the LA nerf SB's still do overall more damage then a infil. Just look at your movie, the fight ended fairly even, how would it have ended without df?

And silly NS's you have AP and a stun style at level 26.

K

knoll

sure give thrust 9 sec stun off evade and 2.5 spec points and DW mechanics and ill be glad that i hit for 110-140 with a failed styled = DF then hitting for 140 with snowblind.

D

december_rain

Originally posted by telaron
Didn't watch the movie but a normal fight for me with no bs or pa against a unbuffed similar SB usually would end with me 0% hp and sb at 40%. Yes DF can turn that around but it never occured to you that df might be the infils chance to turn the fight around?

Despite the LA nerf SB's still do overall more damage then a infil. Just look at your movie, the fight ended fairly even, how would it have ended without df?

yeah so many lvl 26 ns`s are out hunting.
and we have 40 starting con and no other option.
Celt shades was taken away and u can make briton
infils..AP is 2 make up for our low starting con afaik.

M

minime_

I get like 5 swings on him non debuffed, and he purges debuff which is like 500 life, i actually got the almost best start you could wish :D

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Pin
I completely agree that DF is unfair and not balanced.

But when you came out of stun you were at ~25%, he was at ~20%, you were still debuffed, he wasn't. It finished with him winning on 5%.

All I am saying is that you would have won that fight if you didn't open with BS1 (10CS for BS2! ;)). You would have won it if you had purged. You would have won it if he hadn't purged, or you had reapplied debuff.

He used his 30 minute RA, and your mistakes to beat you. WIthout any one of those the fight would have been yours.

U're telling me this SB makes all mistakes in the book, the infil uses Purge, the SB doesnt. The infil lands Dragonfang, the overpowered style and wins with 5% hp?

Who's overpowered now ? Aye, despite the fact the SB fucked up bad, the infil used Purge (where the SB didnt) and landed that uber wtfpwnage Dragonfang style he's down to 5%.

LOL.. I've seen better examples to proove a point :)

M

minime_

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
U're telling me this SB makes all mistakes in the book, the infil uses Purge, the SB doesnt. The infil lands Dragonfang, the overpowered style and wins with 5% hp?

Who's overpowered now ? Aye, despite the fact the SB fucked up bad, the infil used Purge (where the SB didnt) and landed that uber wtfpwnage Dragonfang style he's down to 5%.

LOL.. I've seen better examples to proove a point :)

Im still trying to find out what you are trying to say with that comment, but i dont get your point sry.

T

telaron

The point obviously was that you screwed up bigtime, infil used purge and infil used the wtfpwning style df. Yet the infil only had 5% hp after the fight. Quite clear imo...

M

minime_

The point obviously was that you screwed up bigtime, infil used purge and infil used the wtfpwning style df. Yet the infil only had 5% hp after the fight. Quite clear imo...

He is quoting Pin, seems more like to me he is saying df is overpowered? Im rather tired atm, but it sure didnt make sense when i read it :D

K

knoll

hmm wittor rr6 me rr5 i killed a lvl 47 minzer wittor runs at me full speed no stealth i target him face him hit my anytime style snowblind he evades im DF'ed untill im dead even though i got superior HP over 2k with RA's and MoA4 Buffs.

thats how it is no BS'ing same goes im fully buffed RR5 i lose to RR1 infs cause of no purge and DF u dont need to make alot of dmg when u got 9 sec free run.

i might add my purge was down.

but its all about skill eh ?

T

telaron

Are you telling me u died in 4 df's with 2k hp? Yeah right.

Besides, df is pointless after first use.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by knoll
hmm wittor rr6 me rr5 i killed a lvl 47 minzer wittor runs at me full speed no stealth i target him face him hit my anytime style snowblind he evades im DF'ed untill im dead even though i got superior HP over 2k with RA's and MoA4 Buffs.

thats how it is no BS'ing same goes im fully buffed RR5 i lose to RR1 infs cause of no purge and DF u dont need to make alot of dmg when u got 9 sec free run.

i might add my purge was down.

but its all about skill eh ?

soo u cant a kill a mincer and a infil directly afterwards?

did u debuff wittor? prolly not. QQ

M

minime_

I guess thats why he DF's me 3 times -_-

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Tilda
Carlsberg don't do forums, but if they did every thread would start like this

Ripped from Pryd forums, thanks to 1st poster there.

Hasnt gone the way you had planned eh? :p

K

knoll

i dont know what he used after he DF'ed me but before stun broke i was dead OHHH but he got 2k HP infs got that to.

C

catalina

Originally posted by minime_
I dont expect a thrust infil to understand what debuff does to a sb, and how it is not to have stun directly of evade :D

Hehe, spare a thought for us poor slash infs then ;)

We don't have a stun anywhere in the slash line, and we suffer even more from debuff cos we have lower str than most SB's.

Our saving grace is that SB's are slash weak so it gives us a chance of a nice fight.

G

grimster

soo u cant a kill a mincer and a infil directly afterwards?

did u debuff wittor? prolly not. QQ

Well if you read and comprehend.

Wittor evaded his first attack and DF'd him...kinda hard to debuff something if you dont hit and are stunned?

Then another thing...how do I land 2 hamstrings on a target that is stunned? as far as I know it hamstring is based on that you evade.

Please enlighten me oh uber knower of how to play a sb.

N

Nebel

Originally posted by grimster

Then another thing...how do I land 2 hamstrings on a target that is stunned? as far as I know it hamstring is based on that you evade.

Please enlighten me oh uber knower of how to play a sb.

Ya... now thats a good one...hehe... that a serious question?
If u stun your target with a reactionary-style u keep the reactionary status till the stun wears off, in this case "u evaded".

tbh im not too surprised u havent noticed yet ... still too used to the why-the-heck-should-i-use-my-evade-chain-i-just-pwn-spamming-doublefrost-playstyle?...hehe :)

I

Ialkarn

Just nerf str/con debuff value and add a dex/quick debuff whit same value as the str/con one (nerfed,cause then a stealther can land two powerfull debuffs and gonna kill everything else isn't another assassin) and stealth wars 'll be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread