Dragon fang nerfed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heists

Originally posted by Nebel
Ya... now thats a good one...hehe... that a serious question?
If u stun your target with a reactionary-style u keep the reactionary status till the stun wears off, in this case "u evaded".

tbh im not too surprised u havent noticed yet ... still too used to the why-the-heck-should-i-use-my-evade-chain-i-just-pwn-spamming-doublefrost-playstyle?...hehe :)

yes infils can do that as their stun comes off evade, but our stun frosty dont duh, so we cant keep spamming evade styles like infils does after we stun our enemies

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by december_rain
no way, DF is way 2 owerpowered for a stealther without IP.

u ever thought how to USE IP if u stunned ?
so ip wont matter really

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
imo make Swordspec thrust for both mid LA users.

fine for me , if they fix our double speccing

X

Xandax

If u stun your target with a reactionary-style u keep the reactionary status till the stun wears off, in this case "u evaded".

tbh im not too surprised u havent noticed yet ... still too used to the why-the-heck-should-i-use-my-evade-chain-i-just-pwn-spamming-doublefrost-playstyle?...hehe :)

Only way a SB can do this is by evading once, getting CB off, then evading again before getting FG off.

And how often does that happen that SB get two evades in a row against another assassin withouth either of you two *neasecary* attacks being evaded or missed?

:rolleyes:

G

grimster

Thanks for enlighten me.

I never got to experience it as i never had an evade based stun.

Nor have I ever used doublefrost as I never been specced as a SZ.

Is it da uber?

N

Nebel

Originally posted by grimster
Thanks for enlighten me.

I never got to experience it as i never had an evade based stun.

Nor have I ever used doublefrost as I never been specced as a SZ.

Is it da uber?

er... u have a stun as 2nd in chain.... so?
I didnt say twas EASY to get in.

Point is u were asking about how the NIGHTSHADE should be able to get in hamstring after stun... didnt u?

If i missunderstood, i apologize...

G

grimster

er... u have a stun as 2nd in chain.... so?
I didnt say twas EASY to get in.

Point is u were asking about how the NIGHTSHADE should be able to get in hamstring after stun... didnt u?

If i missunderstood, i apologize...

Nope you did not misunderstand me, I got the answer I was wondering about.

Now if only I could do multiple PA's on the same target.
:/

B

behatch

its harder to land the sb stun than most people make out due to infils evade rate

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by december_rain
yeah so many lvl 26 ns`s are out hunting.
and we have 40 starting con and no other option.
Celt shades was taken away and u can make briton
infils..AP is 2 make up for our low starting con afaik.

Fuckwit, before you try to bitch about ns's...
Celt was taken away because of Hibs own bitching. Luri NS felt it would be unfair to them, cause there would be no class respec.

NS have little problems as it is.
SB have little problems as it is, they just want to think they do have issues, cause they are used to winning 90% of their fights, and are now down to 50%.
Regards, Glottis

J

Jarahl Valinor

Originally posted by witte-
Explain.

After DF, Hamstring and Leaper do better dmg, and gives bonus to defence, what he means is : DF stun doesnt stack (thank god), and Hamster+Leaper would do more dmg overall...

Afaik :)

A

Aussie-

who cares about stealtherbalance keke ~~

scout > all :D

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Celt was taken away because of Hibs own bitching. Luri NS felt it would be unfair to them, cause there would be no class respec.

SB have little problems as it is, they just want to think they do have issues, cause they are used to winning 90% of their fights, and are now down to 50%.
Regards, Glottis

And albs have a lot of problems, right Glottis? :rolleyes:

Only people like you wish to win all encounters without any fight, wich is why you aren't insteted in blance but only in bitching around aimlessly.

W

witte-

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
After DF, Hamstring and Leaper do better dmg, and gives bonus to defence, what he means is : DF stun doesnt stack (thank god), and Hamster+Leaper would do more dmg overall...

Afaik :)

Well I don't have hamstring or leaper so for a mercfil DF spamming is the best style cus of the low end and good dmg :p

Originally posted by Arnor
there are other and better styles to use when opponent is stunned?

Nope not for me anyway

C

Cawr

lol omg close it now before it becomes another 17 page epic wajn!

D

december_rain

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

Regards, Glottis

whats with the attitude ? hmm own bitching, i would never respec 2 a celt even if i got the chanse.

B

belth

NS have AP because Inf/SB have MoArms... Yey.

Such a shitty thread again.

D

december_rain

just fough a RR5 infil... i got DB in, he at 35% me at 70%.
he DF me...and im not out of stun be4 im killed... balance ? u decide.

T

Tilda

Im going to close this as it seems only people with no sense of humor bar myself brouse this board.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread