Dr Who xmas special: don't read if not seen it yet

Calo

Part of the furniture
Hush. You should not name evil things here. The Master is not Chodax, but the Dark Lord Sauron, who even now is stretching his hand out and darkening all the lands

Not dark enough here!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Look Calo i got sh*t to do here :eek:

Liked the episode(yeah i know i'm two weeks late :(), though miss a bit of old fashioned london is f*cked stuff, but hey, it's santamas so, why not.

Sad moments, funny moments, dull moments and a bucket full of stuff nerds can rage about regarding time travel and paradoxes etc. Classic D to the R.

Though i'm not quite sure that changing a whole persons life, not to mention the world around him for certain(?) is in the ok book of the Doc. Doesn't quite fit, but hey, it's santamas so, why not.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Gillian must be the first crush for a whole new generation of teenage boys.

Makes me sad, I mean what did we have? Vorderman :<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Careful, you're getting their hopes up :p

tis something to fear and dread, not hope for tbh.

anyway; I said it before and I'll say it again; a great white shark pulling a sleigh...that just made my christmas tbh! I love sharks, I love Dr Who and I love xmas, all three in one episode?? I almost 'sploded with joy!

:clap: <-- slap a turkey sanger in one hand and a glass of baileys in the other and that was actually me in xmas evening...it's about the right height too ^^

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Granted, Ive never been a fan of doctor who, but what do people really see in it? I was made to watch it on christmas day, and I can honestly say, its probably the worst program I've ever seen on TV. I can understand its got a cult following now, but why exactly?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
:clap: <-- slap a turkey sanger in one hand and a glass of baileys in the other and that was actually me in xmas evening...it's about the right height too ^^

Blue/white PJ's and a funny little hat, she looks just like a hungry smurf bless her. :ninja:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Granted, Ive never been a fan of doctor who, but what do people really see in it? I was made to watch it on christmas day, and I can honestly say, its probably the worst program I've ever seen on TV. I can understand its got a cult following now, but why exactly?

It was pretty cack to be fair, visually nice but pretty weak as a story. Certainly not up there with the better episodes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I really liked the doctors daughter one and ofcourse silence in the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom