Dr Who xmas special: don't read if not seen it yet

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg omg I love this show sooo much!!...

Soo what did you guys think?

seriously a shark, pulling a sleigh, not just any shark a great white! How sodding cool is that?? Great episode, the teasers for the new episodes look fantastic too eh?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Actually really enjoyed it.

Katherine Jenkins has the most amazing voice. And she's rather attractive to boot.

mtbfqg.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah she's got a proper belting voice hasn't she! I think I have a very similar voice to hers irl because whenever I sing animals near by all drop into a coma also...I didn't realise how talented I actually was before tonight.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Some great sci fi in this one. Some terrible sci fi too. Some brilliant comic writing and delivery and the mawkish Christmas wibble towards the end didn't detract too much from it.

Great fun :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i thought it was a pile of fresh steaming shite tbh. I am partial to a bit of the doc, but this was just eeeeuuuurgh.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
i thought it was a pile of fresh steaming shite tbh. I am partial to a bit of the doc, but this was just eeeeuuuurgh.

qft, I didn't like it much at all really, was hoping for something much better.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Twas fun and particularly Christmas-sy. "What do boys say when surrounded by great danger?" "Mummy". Classic, if perhaps slightly misquoted :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Didn't watch it i watched Avatar i love that film it just leaves me all cold and hating how selfish and petty the human race is :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I thought it was one of the better episodes with Matt Smith. Not enough of Amy Pond for my liking though.

It was a typical xmas Dr Who, a bit of fun and nothing more. The ending was a bit contrived, but the dialogue was good and it had a good level of humour and feel good factor.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sod Amy Pond. Katherine Jenkins stole the show & she makes Amy Pond look like Amy Winehouse. Those gorgeous blonde looks and that wonderful voice.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't see it lamp, jenkins has no appeal at all for me.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I didnt think she was a wooden as i thought she would be

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Katherine Jenkins has looks, blonde hair, her voice and the fact she's Welsh going for her.
Karen Gillan has looks, red hair, legs and the fact she's Scots going for her.

The Doctor said:
It's a stetson. I wear a stetson now. Stetsons are cool.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe love that stetson thing; Matt Smith has certainly got his very own style and made the Dr his own, which after David Tennant's stint was no easy thing.

I really liked the bit where the doc was talking to amy on the radio and she's like 'what's that in the background??' and he's shouting 'a christmas carol!!' then gets that aaaah look in his eye, thought that bit was great.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
unlikely she'd get her baps out at 6pm BBC1 Xmas Day or lay on her back with her legs open....or go on all 4's in sexy lingerie as she looks seductively over her shoulder with a smouldering come-take-me-big-boy look in her eyes....but one can always dream

/sigh

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
unlikely she'd get her baps out at 6pm BBC1 Xmas Day or lay on her back with her legs open....or go on all 4's in sexy lingerie as she looks seductively over her shoulder with a smouldering come-take-me-big-boy look in her eyes....but one can always dream

/sigh

A bit of heaving cleavage would have been enough for a quick fap!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH

/sigh

havin a bit a fantasy there lamp?

i loved it i especially love the bit where he said i suppose your going to show me my future now where im old scared and alone, and the doc says i already have and reveals the younger version, thought that was a good twist on a tale told many times.

as for katherine jenkins her voice is mezmorising and so is her bosom, it was a good show and i actually enjoyed it far more cos there was no big evil alien trying to destroy the human race.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sadly she seems to be using botox or something, her skin quality has really dropped in the last few years and she looks alot less natural than she used to. Shame as she is a really pretty lass but the pressures on women in the spotlight kind of demand extreme measures I guess.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
... i actually enjoyed it far more cos there was no big evil alien trying to destroy the human race.

yeah I was way too full of roast turkey to try and take over anything other than my sofa that night; I'll resume my world domination plans in the new year tbh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yeah I was way too full of roast turkey to try and take over anything other than my sofa that night; I'll resume my world domination plans in the new year tbh.

He said giant evil alien, not short red-headed gun totting nympho-pyro-maniac! They are saving that for the easter special!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*beckoning gesture*

*points at everyone in thread*

...fuck all of you.

see? evil!

russell

FH is my second home
I loved the end preview of what we can expect next series... Itching to know all about River Song.
Only thing that slightly irritated me was the Amy-police-kissergram- outfit again.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
*beckoning gesture*

*points at everyone in thread*

...fuck all of you.

see? evil!

Misleading more than evil really, pointing at us all and beckoning says 'gangbang' more than 'bang-bang-your-all-dead'. Especially when you say, 'fuck, all of you' and then point.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I loved the end preview of what we can expect next series... Itching to know all about River Song.
Only thing that slightly irritated me was the Amy-police-kissergram- outfit again.

The whole point of the kissergram thing is her and Rory were enjoying their honeymoon with a bit of dressing up in the bedroom. Dirty buggers

Calo

Part of the furniture
Misleading more than evil really, pointing at us all and beckoning says 'gangbang' more than 'bang-bang-your-all-dead'. Especially when you say, 'fuck, all of you' and then point.

You really are...

Master of this forum :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hush. You should not name evil things here. The Master is not Chodax, but the Dark Lord Sauron, who even now is stretching his hand out and darkening all the lands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom