DR Signup - Wednesday 16th March 2005 - Read Information b4 Signup.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Derik said:
My armsman sense was tingling, and I noticed only 7 people in this group.

opps well spotted (damn MS-Word) :D

Popper you have a slot in Group Three, Samaroon your now Group One.

Group1-
Paladin- Atilas
Paladin- Sajspurs
Cleric- Talsar
Cleric- Healu
Friar- Aroref
Theurgist- Tiberius
Merc- Gorse
Melee- Samaroon

Group2-
Paladin- Arethir
Merc- Lorimez
Merc/Armsman- Derik
Merc/Armsman/Theurgist- Swedishwolf
Friar- Fratus
Cleric- Curator
Cleric- Cinderella
Reaver/Minstrel/Infiltrator- Outlander

Group3-
Paladin- Rellik
Cleric- Seven
Cleric- Aldurs
Scout- Xerzes
Friar- Circ
Theurgist- Popper
Paladin – Roope
Arms – Raknarok

Outlander

Part of the furniture
sorry on short notice I cant make it tonight dad has taken ill and have to go see him :(

shouldnt change too much as Im only an infil anyways not a vital grp member.

gl hf

Talsar

Albion Legend
Outlander np.

Biggles you have Outlanders slot group two.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Do tell me.. how drunk where you when you set the date? I think its pretty respectless, making a big raid, when darzil struggling to get people for his ml 4 raid..

/rant off

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Do tell me.. how drunk where you when you set the date? I think its pretty respectless, making a big raid, when darzil struggling to get people for his ml 4 raid..

/rant off

Wednesdays have historicaly always been for the dragon, for the last 3 years, only a moron would try to arange another event on a wednesday, check the forum history youll rarely see anything planned on that day

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Wednesdays have historicaly always been for the dragon, for the last 3 years, only a moron would try to arange another event on a wednesday, check the forum history youll rarely see anything planned on that day

In all fairness Tear, when Darzil set the ML4 raid there hadn't been a dragon raid in a long, long time. Also there was something like 3 weeks notice for the ML4 raid.. it had been on the boards for 2 weeks before the dragon raid was announced. Hats off to the ML4 raid organisers for having the tenacity to keep trying.. 2 previous failures due to lack of numbers.

And I know this is a bit pedantic, but the dragon hasn't even been around for 3 years, AND regular dragon raids didn't start until long after it was spawned for the first time. (anyone else remember the first time it fell? How many were on that raid, 120 was it? and no battlegroups?? :eek6: )

Your criticism is unfair and unjustified, but both raids went as planned (which surprised a lot of us tbh - never thought we'd get the numbers) so everything is wonderful with the world. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom