Games Dota 2

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also, it's nothing to do with second guessing, but about thinking what's happening and what's best for the team. But, you randomed and decided to dibs a lane anyway with a better option chosen, so that takes all strategy out of it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Will you stop being so fucking oppositional? - Bloodseeker is a legit mid hero, there was no reason for the other guy to pick another mid hero.

He was the one being awkward and not letting anyone else mid, not me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This isn't your buddychat, people won't just lol-agree with you if you post something. It's a legit midhero, but it wasn't the best for the job in your team. Suck it up.

What you should've done is very simple; "Ok, i'll go to another lane." But would you? Ofcourse not 'cause you called the lane. Pfft.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Agree with Toht on this one ;p when you play a team based game, you play for the good of the team, not yourself. In this case Tinker should have gone mid.

Still childish that Tinker fed them on purpose but still...

Gwadien

The fuck, I know this isn't my buddy chat, but you're wrong.

You pick around with what's on the team, you pick other heroes that are better on other lanes, Bloodseeker is a terrible jungler/laner.

If you don't know this, you're clearly pretty low.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh, elitism rears it's head. Nooblol low player. Best you got?

Blood is fine on any lane/jungle, if you don't know this you don't kow how to play Blood :p

Your lil story makes you look like the selfish type of me-me-me players, with no concept of teamplay, that usually either lose the game, or contribute f*ck all before the 30 minute mark and then blame the rest of the team for dying when 0 f*cks were given even if they were dying 3 feet from your farmspot.

FYI; you pick by talking with your team and going "yeah that's cool, i can do this, you want to go there?".

Not by instapicking quickly so you get your hero and your lane.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Oh, elitism rears it's head. Nooblol low player. Best you got?

Blood is fine on any lane/jungle, if you don't know this you don't kow how to play Blood :p

Your lil story makes you look like the selfish type of me-me-me players, with no concept of teamplay, that usually either lose the game, or contribute f*ck all before the 30 minute mark and then blame the rest of the team for dying when 0 f*cks were given even if they were dying 3 feet from your farmspot.

FYI; you pick by talking with your team and going "yeah that's cool, i can do this, you want to go there?".

Not by instapicking quickly so you get your hero and your lane.
Not elitism, at all, I'm not like that. My point is that you don't seem to understand how the dota 2 community works.

Im usually the one who supports because everyone usually carries, I dont think you really understand what I mean, because people should learn to pick around what's been picked/chosen for lane, what if everyone picked a mid hero, would it still be my fault, lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So which is it, i don't understand dota 2 community, or i'm a scrub player in low league? Yeah that's elitism.

I know exactly what you mean, but you seem to have an issue understanding "Instapicking and expecting everyone else to follow your lead is bad".

"Hey guys, i'll just spin this wheel really fast and pick something because that's how heropicking works! You better pick accordingly because i was fastest!"

No. That's not how team play works.

And FYI; if you saw everyone picking a mid hero, you would change your hero to give your team a fighting chance. Oh no wait, you probably instalock your hero and press play the moment it dings right?

Nate

FH is my second home
shut the fuck up gwad, you throw your toys out the pram every other game because you're such a crybabywannabegangsternotgoingtotheinternationalseverlolwtfbbq

ring ring mother fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom