Games Dota 2

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Gwad sends me messages on Steam chat sometimes. I think he's trying to groom me o_0

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Gwad sends me messages on Steam chat sometimes. I think he's trying to groom me o_0
No, I'm checking if the Dutch defences have been bolstered for the incoming invasion of Russia, @old.Tohtori's Finland has already gone, it'll only be a matter of time.

Gwadien

Just raped a team of Russians as Ursa, and I was told I fuck my own dads arse hole, and suck his dick, and that my family should die, and they all reported me for 'low skill.'

Welcome to Defence of the Ancients 2.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got called a noob for killing a 4 man squad on my own in bf4. Russians are comical.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gwad plays all the click click pew heroes

Yeah, i love playing support. Never get blamed, never get the focus, but when you pull off those support megakills you're a god.

God with wards ofcourse :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Drow Ranger + Wraith Band --> Power Treads (Agility) --> Phase Boots ---> Shadow Blade --> Orchid Malevolence ---> Butterfly = Ownage. + Sange & Yasha = Unstoppable.

Gwadien

Drow Ranger + Wraith Band --> Power Treads (Agility) --> Phase Boots ---> Shadow Blade --> Orchid Malevolence ---> Butterfly = Ownage. + Sange & Yasha = Unstoppable.
Meh, any hero with that farm would be unstoppable, all it'd take is a faceless and you're dead.

Ursa + morbid mask + blink = op.

Why did they buff Ursa? He was already op, hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All it takes to take down one farmed hero is teamwork. Cut the head etc.

Not that it's going to happen in pubs :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
The problem with the Drow Ranger is getting her leveled in the first place. It's tough to make money in the early game and you fall behind in levels if you're not good. Unlike Riki, who on my first play through earned me 22 kills and PLENTY of money.

Also, my thing is Oculus Rex if anyone wants to add me.

Last edited:

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I play on a team. Current meta is fucking horrible though, we're just playing out our JDL (Join Dota League) games until there's a balance patch really.

What's everyone's dotabuff/max? here's mine: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/10742274

Gwadien

Sometimes, there's just too much cyka. xd
You're alot higher than me, thing is, I don't think ranks are accurate and there's a same problem with Counterstrike too, both, I play on my own alot, and then I play with people who are higher rank than me, but always play as a team, but I'm usually better/on a par with them.

I've had good games recently, I think it seriously is due to the lack of Russians.

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/28329010

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sometimes, there's just too much cyka. xd

I don't care how the game goes, or how much XYZ there is, i never abandon games out of principle and that's how everyone should play.

It's rather clear that you are about to invest 30-60 minutes into the match, so unless your internet dies, or house catches fire or something then you sit your arse down and you take that cykakekeke and eat it :p

Otherwise, big minus points from yours truly and i would -never- play with someone who abandons games because of the "shared abandon" bullcrap.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I suck at DOTA2. Would play more, but would need carrying for years.

Gwadien

So start a game, go in as Necro, buy a Headress at the start, say to team mates im rushing a mek - no-one else go mek please, or tell me and i won't buy headdress, I'm about to click on the recipe, then our Viper comes flying into our lane, presses his..... mek.

Cunt.

Gwadien

Just had one of the worst games, ever, I random Bloodseeker, yay, I love Bloodseeker mid, so I pick mid, then a guy picks a Tinker, and decides to go mid too, I tell him, nope, I called mid first, so therefore I'm staying mid.

He then dies to a triple gank, then proceeds to run down mid repetitively dying 20 times in a row.

The best part of is it, that there's a Weaver on our team that says I should be reported, because I fed too much (Died 4 times, he died 5 times) I explained I gave up after the tenth death (which is acceptable?)

Then the Lifestealer on the team says it's my fault that Tinker fed, I should have let a Tinker take the lane over me, because he's a better mid than me - Mind you, we were a team of 5 carries, so I explained nope, I picked mid first, therefore I should take it, and there were no alternative lanes.

So I got reported more than the guy that died 20 times.

Gee.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, to be fair, tinker is better mid and "dibs" is a concept in dota that doesn't really work well.

You always give space to a better option, or take roles that you can handle if needed. I've played luna as support even because it was better for the team.

Gwadien

Fuck that, if you call a lane you take that lane, You can't play DOTA always second guessing people, I'll pick CM, Oh no, i won't, because then someone else might play a support too, then we have too many supports - you can't wait for everyone to pick, you pick around the first 2-3 picks.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you play DOTA, you have aids, and therfore should go away :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuck that, if you call a lane you take that lane, You can't play DOTA always second guessing people, I'll pick CM, Oh no, i won't, because then someone else might play a support too, then we have too many supports - you can't wait for everyone to pick, you pick around the first 2-3 picks.

Actually it's quite viable to wait until others have picked, you see the enemy team, your team etc. Much easier for you to counter things and pick accordingly. Also you can ask if you can take mid, not just go "me mid noobs".

It's a team game, not a me game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom