Doom 3!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
guys, WHAT THE HELL jobs have you got to be able to spend this much on PC stuff? please tell me!!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
guys, WHAT THE HELL jobs have you got to be able to spend this much on PC stuff? please tell me!!

Been doing invoicing adminstration work, bought ledger, sales ledger clerk, credit control, agented sales, spanning over 5 years, not employed at the moment but got the experience to get a decent job again just got to get out there and look(i am only 22 so it's nice to of done those things for me already since there is an awful lot of work involved in accountancy). :D

Milithiel what game you playing now anyway?nice to see you again.

Me and snoz be launching nukes soon with pc's that powerful xD

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
at the mo, im not playing any MMORPG. just playing CoD most of the time.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:

All my pc money came from daoc ;]

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck me is this game like all the other 1st person shooters :|

Get gun, get ammo, get medi packs, get keys/codes to open doors, get fucked over. Walk through linear levels and fight increasingly more difficult mobs with your increasinlgy more uber weapons.

Boring

Interlude

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
Fuck me is this game like all the other 1st person shooters :|

Get gun, get ammo, get medi packs, get keys/codes to open doors, get fucked over. Walk through linear levels and fight increasingly more difficult mobs with your increasinlgy more uber weapons.

Boring

take it you havnt played it yet then? :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Thought it was a good game, completed it now. Not great, but good. Idiots say it is crap becuase they brought 3000 pound computers for one game and realise that nothing could live up to that amount of hype. A bit like the 3rd matrix movie really.

HL2 won't be nothing special either I don't think.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
What's even funnier is when stupid fucking tards download a game illegally, not even paying for it (I imported my copy from America), and then still moan about it being crap or whatever. Little pricks destroying the games industry and talking shit on the internet at the same time. I hope they all serve long prison sentences sharing a cell with some fat homosexual.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't that fun really... but the was scary playing it alone in the middle of the night.

No I did not buy it. :kissit:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Thought it was a good game, completed it now. Not great, but good. Idiots say it is crap becuase they brought 3000 pound computers for one game and realise that nothing could live up to that amount of hype. A bit like the 3rd matrix movie really.

HL2 won't be nothing special either I don't think.

Think people say it's crap because it has nothing in it that has not been done before, and as for spending 3000 on a new PC, maybe these people will get more out of the game, but for me on my laptop i was relying on wait for it........."Content" :eek6:

But for people like me who use a laptop and have limited hardrive space it was an annoyance freeing up space only to find it was "Just Another" FPS.

And for anyone interested the freespace was gained by removing such great titles as AVP2 (imo The last FPS with something original to do)

It's an ok game, but if u have played the other 10 great fp's games u ain't gonna find this anything special, unless you have a 3000 pc :p so u can get off on the gfx.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
What's even funnier is when stupid fucking tards download a game illegally, not even paying for it (I imported my copy from America), and then still moan about it being crap or whatever. Little pricks destroying the games industry and talking shit on the internet at the same time. I hope they all serve long prison sentences sharing a cell with some fat homosexual.

Replace the word "game" with the word "music" and you sound like Lars Ulrich (Metallica) doing one of his anti napster rants ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom