Dook Idol?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
So lastnight me and dook we're on webcam and Dook started singing some stuff.. anyways I recorded it!

Dook Singing on webcam

To make this Daoc related discuss new lurikeen changes m8s!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lol :|, aye those luri changes are rather different somewhat :eek7:. Pudzy wheres the latest edition of Derric Does? :(

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome! Someone get that man an agent! Does he mind if I show a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls over here? They'd love this file!!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
god i shouldn't have tried to get divx to view that should have jsut stayed with the audio :p

but boy he goes crazy about 2:40 in - when he starts being a dj and scratching :p

/edit about 3:30 in - should you tell him he needs to put the record on a record player for it to work :p

actually - see his face when the record breaks - lol

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
OMG FO :eek:

That is SO not me :p

...he's better looking :<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
.....um guys can you really record off a webcam? i mean with out the person on cam knowing? :( :confused:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wheres the "look to the sky and whistle innocently" emote? well basically any time i go on me cam i do sommit daft, my blow up doll impression is one i wouldnt like to be recorded for sure though

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ehmm does that mean you attach a airpump to one of your entrances in front of the cam? Oo

nm!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Morchaoron said:
ehmm does that mean you attach a airpump to one of your entrances in front of the cam? Oo

nm!

dude! really!!.... it has to be seen to be understood i am teh comedy genius :touch:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
question is....what was the band/song he was trying to sing too?....couldnt hear it for the strangling of cats :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
it has to be seen to be understood i am teh comedy genius :touch:

lies i am!!

but the guy in this vid is brilliant, laughed my ass off on the last few seconds ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom