my new idol ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
can there be anyone more EVUL? hahahahaha bring the dark wolves to EXAL!!!!

Attachments

• nerner64.jpg
    nerner64.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 299

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
WiZe^ said:
u are a dumbass, nuff said :m00:

AH LOOKY HERE MY FAVOURITE PUNCHING BAG IS BACK !!!! retard wasn't wow good enough for you ?

now as i see it u have 2 choices either go back to wow and never ever say something on these boards for DAOC platers or u face me man to man irl and let me kick your sorry ass to hell and back , llrajt ? wanker.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
AH LOOKY HERE MY FAVOURITE PUNCHING BAG IS BACK !!!! retard wasn't wow good enough for you ?

now as i see it u have 2 choices either go back to wow and never ever say something on these boards for DAOC platers or u face me man to man irl and let me kick your sorry ass to hell and back , llrajt ? wanker.

oh joy ! :eek:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:

that posts just as stupid as wize's and u know it.

lol i find the nerner story funny but i hate the fact that it actually happens because when someones asking for help i find it hard to say no, so doing something this mean is just horrible :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
can there be anyone more EVUL? hahahahaha bring the dark wolves to EXAL!!!!

If you want those retards on EU, I feel sorry towards you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom