Don't you fucking dare !!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6089784.stm

Of course it's for the kiddies, not to make money at all :eek:

It's just like petrol. For most people drinking and driving (at different times) only just rank after eating, sleeping and pod-empties. Therefore it's very price-inelastic and perfect for fleecing us of our hard-earned. They know full well it will hardly reduce drinking at all. It will ust mean the government gets more money and families have less to spend.

On the bright side it might reduce house-price inflation as people have vastly less disposable income :/

DON'T TOUCH MY DRINK !!!1

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The only way a tax on alcohol would work on binge drinking is if they raised the tax like £5!

This is just another stealth tax....

Just raise the drinking age to 25 and enforce it....thats the way to go...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It will probably just make them twoc more gear to afford it :)

Seriously, this will bankrupt me :eek:

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Nothing like penalising everybody just cos tards go out and drink more than they can handle.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Alchopops are for geeks anyway you should have to pay more.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Overdriven said:
I drink Beer. So, HA.

So do I. She wasn't asking for tax rises only on alcopops though.

Bitch :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Me and a mate were argueing about this last night, he thought it was justified when it's blatently extorting every single possible little thing we do.

The government are fucking tossers end of bloody story, why should I have to stump up cash for idiots being put in A&E? Why don't they just do the smart thing and charge these twats for the trouble they cause? Oh WAIT! That'd be smart and a more apparent deterrant! That would mean actually going about something in a semi-intelligent way!

Gosh they can't do that, they need to penalise everyone for a minority group of arseholes in the country.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
always makes me laugh, shit like this.

how can the government expect me to believe that care about my health? they only care about making me live till 80 or what ever so they can leach the forcasted amount of money off me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
always makes me laugh, shit like this.

how can the government expect me to believe that care about my health? they only care about making me live till 80 or what ever so they can leach the forcasted amount of money off me.

67 then you can die kthxbye. How dare you expect to claim your pension ??? :eek:

tris-

Wij said:
67 then you can die kthxbye. How dare you expect to claim your pension ??? :eek:

i dont expect anything now. not with all these old mother fuckers about who are getting all my bitching money.

who wants to live past 40 anyway, after that you just go bald and cant dance anymore :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bah tax away imo, if the day came where I had to scrape together just for a pint then thats the day I know I either have a problem or am skint and need to get a better job.

Wouldnt bother me if they banned alchohol altogether to be truthful - I enjoy drinking but have seen far far too many drunken fights and abuse purely down to alchohol to be bothered if I never saw it again. (not talking about me figthing or being abusive - just idiots in town centre's etc) I don't go out just for beer hardly ever anymore would far rather go for a few beers then on to a nice meal, some wine etc, then head home and chill out with friends there over more drinks in comfort..

throdgrain

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i dont expect anything now. not with all these old mother fuckers about who are getting all my bitching money.

who wants to live past 40 anyway, after that you just go bald and cant dance anymore :(

I couldnt dance before!!

Damini

Part of the furniture
They don't plan to charge people at A+E because it's nigh on impossible to get people to pay for their treatment. If you call fly in from Nigeria, have a baby on the NHS, then fly off leaving a 20 grand debt and nobody bats an eyelid, then how on earth will they get drunk people to pay up for getting injured? Far easier to tax everyone.

Labour suck.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Damini again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to throdgrain again.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
dysfunction said:
But they suck less than any other political party.... :england:

Can't believe people still think that Dys.

The country, NHS, roads, etc etc are better now than before Labour were in power?

You gotta be joking.

tris-

You must spread some sperm around before giving it to dysfunction again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Trem said:

The country, NHS, roads, etc etc are better now than before Labour were in power?

You gotta be joking.

I am perfectly serious...

I could never vote for Conservatives as they are now...and the Lib dems are dire...who else is there?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
dysfunction said:
I am perfectly serious...

I could never vote for Conservatives as they are now...and the Lib dems are dire...who else is there?

I'm hoping the SNP field candidates in England :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Actually I think the NHS is a bit better than when Labour first got in.
Theres a few things that are better. But theres also a few that are radically worse, and its that that I will be voting against.

mank!

Part of the furniture
it's easy, don't drink :)

Tell me what you want to be...GOOD!
Tell me what you want to stay...CLEAN!
Tell me what you want to have...FUN!
GOOD CLEAN FUN!

I blame them Muslims 'cos they can't drink. Fucking immigrants.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
All the three main parties are shit, all the other parties are shit.

They are all greedy bastards, they all lie and cheat to get votes for some stupid reason they can't be honest and do the clever or logical things just once.

I don't really drink so the stealth tax wouldn't effect me, but I still think it's retarded. Either be honest and say 'we want more money' or don't bloody bother doing it. It has nothing to do with Binge drinking. Binge drinking is yet another thing you can blame society and parents on and not on the price of drink.

A bottle of Woodpecker is still going to be as cheap as anything for the drunks to afford, it in no way makes the slightest difference. Only means they will rob more people for the money, or have to get a smaller satelitte package in their council house to afford a sufficient supply of booze.

Just like the speed camera thing, this is another example of a small group of idiots causing problems for everyone and the government 'solving' it by making everybody pay more money for abiding by the law.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Trem said:

You gotta be joking.

No but its better than people losing everything they have worked for because of the conservatives.

I believe the NHS is better, but I also believe we should consider making companies provide private health care in your contract. I cant really judge the whole roads thing tbh alot more people driving, alot more people in the country is always going to amount to new problems for who ever is in charge.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Calaen said:
No but its better than people losing everything they have worked for because of the conservatives.

Huh?

People have very short/selective memories when it suits.

All the normal people of this country are sooooooo much better off now aren't we?

I never mentioned the Tories by the way.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or used to and don't anymore, as the case may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom