Dont want to seem funny but.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
30 Full career respec stones for sale on consignment merchants on mid excal ? now i would understand if it was hard to get hold of a full respec that a single stone would cost say 5 to 10 plat.

Now i cant understand why some people are selling these stones for as much as they are when there are so many on the cms.

I thinks some people need to re-evaluate the cost of rarety.

ps 17 cloudsong cloaks artifacts on the cms as well, come on guys if you dont need it dont farm it because some people do need it. anyways i think certain items can not really be classed as rare because they have flooded the market with overpriced items and artifacts.

Come on mid excal start lowering to realistic prices, because as it stands as a guild we wont be buying any of these items :)

Arthur

Banned
Awarkle said:
30 Full career respec stones for sale on consignment merchants on mid excal ? now i would understand if it was hard to get hold of a full respec that a single stone would cost say 5 to 10 plat.

Now i cant understand why some people are selling these stones for as much as they are when there are so many on the cms.

ps 17 cloudsong cloaks artifacts on the cms as well, come on guys if you dont need it dont farm it because some people do need it. anyways i think certain items can not really be classed as rare because they have flooded the market with overpriced items and artifacts.

Come on mid excal start lowering to realistic prices, because as it stands as a guild we wont be buying any of these items :)

no offence intended, but it takes around 1h 30 mins to get the stones, why shouldn't they sell for a price that reflects the time they put into getting them. Prices on mid excal are generally high, if you don't like that farm everything with your guild or pay the price cus things aint gonna change anytime soon.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Well as a guild we will be farming these mobs we arnt paying the prices, although the only people its hurting are the people who are selling these for exorbant prices.

If they halved their prices then we might think yes we wont farm the mob we will buy.

Therefore the people with them on the cms make a profit or at least make some money but as it stands we wont be going near the cms everything we do we will farm.

Also full books people seem to be selling books for 10 to 20 plat when you can just go around and buy the scrolls normally for less than 2 plat.

Thats the sort of stuff im talking about is it common sence to have an artifact that isnt particulary unique (ie 30 others available) selling for a large ammount that people arnt prepared to pay ?

May as well just shift delete it and save some space for other items that might sell.

and as for the 1 and a half hours work for a stone it still doesnt justify the price people have given i would say a career respec stone 5 plat maybe 6 due to the ammount available.

IF there was 1 or 2 of the items on the CMS i would say Yes thats a fair price they are quite rare but 30 stones and nearly 20 cloudsong cloaks thats not rare :)

Btw if you have a cloudsong cloak thats not sold we might be willing to trade instead :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Im willing to pay lots of plats for an item I can't be arsed to farm and I know a lot that will do and have done the same.
Spending up to 100P on a template is not as rare as you might think. I have done it and Im going to do it again.
If you don’t want to buy then don’t. Making 20 plats here on Mid/Excal can be done in a few days.
Farm, sell, and buy. That's what most of us are doing.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose but can you really justify the amounts some people are selling items when their are so many on consignment merchants thats all ?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Eyeball said:
who is we? :S
We be Heresy,
And yes getting money here isnt hard i agree but really when you are talking large quanties of stuff is the money really worth it? i mean 17ish cloudsongs for 30+ plat i mean of some1 wanted money fast he could drop 1 to 15 plat and it would probably sell that day but hey greed>sence on mid excal. :twak:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to see your guild put together a Dragon Raid then guys. Off you go. Then I will have a stone off you for 3p :drink: :m00:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've been down this road before with prices, and yes it is stupid but, getting peeps to farm TOA these days is like trying to get the needle from a haystack. Peeps as a whole just generally aren't interested. Whether this changes in the future with the incoming zerg of warlocks and valks is another matter. But for the time being, although a VERY stupid arguement, laziness and greed is the very crux of the arguement.

I could argue the same for mad tales three, the price of that originally was 18 plats, now it's 40p and rising. Reason for that? Just try getting someone to help you get it, they just won't, it wouldn't surprise me if in 5-6 months time someone asks for 200 p for it (I'd love to see the gimp who tries that one on and gets away with it :p ). Prices on this server are generally insane and enough to keep you locked in pve for over 18 months if you don't know the right peeps :<

And note to Kathal, 100p for a template? c'mon dood that's cheap as chips, no way does it cost that much, it's waaaaaaay more expensive than 100p :p.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Dubaxter said:
I would love to see your guild put together a Dragon Raid then guys. Off you go. Then I will have a stone off you for 3p :drink: :m00:
Where u not the 1 who said when we joined a ml1 of urs r that we moaned that it took 2 long 6 hrs or something silly to go of and do our own master level raid's o w8 thats right we did....................... i really couldnt careless what u think dubaxter :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh you`ve answered your own question.You think somethings to expensive so you organise your own farming time and spend time rather than gold.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
And note to Kathal, 100p for a template? c'mon dood that's cheap as chips, no way does it cost that much, it's waaaaaaay more expensive than 100p :p.
My guild helped me farm my 7 artifacts on Qiz and I bought all the rings, bracers, belt and a few scrolls. That cost about 100P and Im sure I'll do exactly the same with my Warlock.

On the + side there is that when a realm is rich, as we are, all fixed prices, such as keep/tower repairs, crafted items(making the items and not sell/buy prices), buying con back etc, is pocket money.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Tbh you`ve answered your own question.You think somethings to expensive so you organise your own farming time and spend time rather than gold.

Assuming that you can get the peeps to do it, which in his instance is correct, in mine that's a far cry from the truth :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
M8 theres always people wanting to farm ml7 dungeon.Thats muchos money and ofc the odd MT3 drops etc.:)Post on her eu wanna get a ml7 farm grp going:) I`ll join u with aug healer(fop) :p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Assuming that you can get the peeps to do it, which in his instance is correct, in mine that's a far cry from the truth :p
Join DRs, ML7 farming sessions, MLs and win lottery's ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've farmed ml 7 more times than u've had hot dinners and still not won that scroll, even organised a few myself. Fact of the matter is everyone wants that scroll, stupidly tho, peeps just don't farm bruiser for mad tales scrolls, and they drop very well from there. Just because the encounter is up doesn't mean u have to follow through and finish it (unless that is you get a request from someone who wants to join for the encounter which means you have to finish it else it breaks CoC :s ), mobs respawn, farm it till all have the scroll u want tbh. In other words, gib help farm bruiser :p

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
I could argue the same for mad tales three, the price of that originally was 18 plats, now it's 40p and rising. Reason for that? Just try getting someone to help you get it, they just won't, it wouldn't surprise me if in 5-6 months time someone asks for 200 p for it (I'd love to see the gimp who tries that one on and gets away with it :p ). Prices on this server are generally insane and enough to keep you locked in pve for over 18 months if you don't know the right peeps :<.

I agree with your metion on Mad Tales 3/3 - My 1st ever scroll drop was MT3, and that dropped outside ML7, I checked the CM's for what the price was, around that time the highest was 15-18p... Now! the prices are crazey, Its not hard to farm ML7, you dont even need an ubah Supp grp. So many ML7 farm grp's happen Its a wonder,why the prices are High ?

The fact with the respecc stones, well there high prices cuz the work that has to go into getting them, I havent been on a dragon raid yet, I would love to join for the experience of it, But I would rather let someone who knows the situation to farm that Dragon and then Buy the stone after.
So if you are really in need of a respec stone then deal with the prices of it, Or try farm yourself...

Good Luck :wub:

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

Its a nice thought mate, really! It's just a shame that only 2% of Mid/Exc thinks like this :)

Prices are skyhigh, nearly de-motivating when gearing up a char.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i dont dispute that things are hard to get hold of and may require organising or you need a group im just wondering why things are so high a price when there are so many available.

I mean there are dragon raids at least once a week with a set amount of people (usually 28 i thinks) that means around 1 stone to each person so if i needed a respec stone i would just go on a raid or if i wasnt the right class ask a guild member to go instead. Therefore its not as if i couldnt get hold of one.

IM just thinking that which is better have an artifact stuck on your consignment merchant Not selling for 6 months or even not selling at all or maybe once in a blue moon someone buys it. Or half the price and actually sell those artifacts to give to other members of the realm. I mean its not as if we buying them from albion or hibernia we are your realm mates as well,

I try to think im a fair person when it comes to loot but with the prices so high there is no other alternative but to sell high as well. I suppose i shouldnt have started the thread because people would flame and say well if you arnt prepared to pay then go farm it yourself. But then if i go off and farm it myself then your not selling those artifacts / items anyways and the time you spent farming them is wasted and the 30plat you want for the item isnt going to materialise wouldnt you prefer to sell the item for 5 or 10 plat and actually get the money than just have it sat doing nothing and not selling.

Seems strange kinda thinking thats all.

O yeah remember to re price realm respec stones because of how often they drop in POC they arnt really worth anything more than 500gp :) so even dragon respec stones arnt going to be worth ubah plats but i suppose if i need them ill farm them myselfs. Pitty you guys are doing yourselves out of some serious moneys by pricing too high.

Ps we still up for trading stuffs :)

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Supply and demand, ones the demand goes down witch it will soon since alot of ppl left, prices go down if fewer and fewer needs the item. BUT it can also have the effect that fewer ppl also farm the gear.. Sadly only way to get the plats to buy anything interesting of the CM's today are to sell a good piece yourself for alot of plat.. money goes around and around and...

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well thats part of my point cracked ok you got 100plat on your character you have spent all that time farming df / toa for items to salavage for your 100plat...

well why not instead of spending that time farming 100plat just spend that time farming the items form a group of people going around getting artifacts and scrolls.

Farming mobs or farming 100plat i know which one i would choose. It just seems pretty outrageous to be charging such high prices for a lot of items if they halved or even dropped their prices by a third they would sell like hotcakes o well i suppose i should be quiet now not everyone seems to think of the realm as me and are only out to ensure they make enough gold to put on their houses to last at least 50 years.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Ps we still up for trading stuffs

Ah it the Rolay We or Heresy that wo our we are :clap:

The other main prob of you all selling the Arits is...

Great i gone and (imo wasted) xxx plat on buying this arit, i went out and famred/CM the scrolls :)
one prob now encounter credit cos Muppets out there farming the mob.

fine i know we are going to be farming some and we have done all rdy and let people join our BG when framing.
but there still a lot of selfish people out there and tbh that will never change.

it a fair point that out guild is diffrent as we a a FG that are friend and help each other to get things.
there a good few of people otu there that are willing to help and are friendly and helpfull.
but there all ways going to be a good few Muppets that think there better than any one else and think only they can run thing and sort things out.

(sits and waits for a Flaming)

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Dubaxter
I would love to see your guild put together a Dragon Raid then guys. Off you go. Then I will have a stone off you for 3p

Where u not the 1 who said when we joined a ml1 of urs r that we moaned that it took 2 long 6 hrs or something silly to go of and do our own master level raid's o w8 thats right we did....................... i really couldnt careless what u think dubaxter

Yes. You know why because you was a moaning piece of shit. I did the whole of ML1 for everyones benefit and thats why it took so long inc grp steps etc etc.

If you couldnt really care less what I say fuk off and stop posting about my comments.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason we did not have presteps done was quite simply because it was a spur of the moment ML. Not planned. Not arranged people just had to be patient.

If you come to the real life meet I am sure we can settle this over a pint :) :drink:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly i wont be at the rl meet (getting married this year etc) and have way to much cash going out but still have a pint of guinness and consider it forgoten :drink:

Dorimor1

Banned
Arthur said:
no offence intended, but it takes around 1h 30 mins to get the stones,

Unless you mean 1 stone then fair enough, but imo 1h 30 mins isn't too long.

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
well dunno how other people set prices on stuff, but i personally just go search for what i have for sale and check prices and set it lower than the lowest there is for sale (example last time it was ceremonial bracer cheapest i saw was for 20p, so i sat mine for 15, then 2 days later all dropped to 15 plats and 1 for 12, and i just lowered mine to 10)

Arthur

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Unless you mean 1 stone then fair enough, but imo 1h 30 mins isn't too long.

well if I were after plat, 5p for 1h30s work aint that good, when u can farm nelos or any other fast repop toa mob on average 5 times in the same time frame.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
some mids are lame, some mids are lazy... thats why there are high prices :worthy:

but easy to sell stones and other good items.. if u lower the prices just like i do... faster cash.. and then just go farm something else to sell :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom