Don't try this at home!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Ouch Oo Though, this is an old "feature" - Bodzilla gave drums, flutes and lutes to Caer GoPowich (Beno :p) guards back in the days :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thats lame tbh, that goa doesn't return it... arti's are not suposed to be tradable, they state that themselves right? :/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kedoz said:
Awww that sad.. and pertty lame that GoA dosent give it back imo :eek2:

Aye then i would give every arti 'by accident' away when its on 30% durability so I can get a new one :O

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
But atleast they can make a box like when you are about to respec your skills stating you cannot undo this.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Puppet said:
Aye then i would give every arti 'by accident' away when its on 30% durability so I can get a new one :O

then give you a 30% dur of that item back? ;o

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
it is kind of silly not been able to get it back but as a hib i see it as a plus :-0 you hurt with da spear but no more hehe

hope you not spend 2 long lvling it up :fluffle:

and hope they sort it so this not happen in the future as i have seen a few annoying things as well

i.e mezz potions they take 30 mins to make 1 i had over 100 and when you log out of daoc it resets to 0 so i like lost them all which pissed me of lots
but i guess i can not so anything bout it :-(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Yeah we tried, but negative reply 8o

Yeah, their customer support is no anti-customer it makes me feel ill.

They'll never do anything that might actually involve work.
Them saying "We can't restore stuffs" is just bullshit basically. They can do and alter everything in the game, except graphical detail (?).

They just won't do it, as it would "break" their own CoC or what ever kind of total heap of garbage.

Thumbs up GOA, try to be more customer centered for fucking once.

Looking forward to WoW and blizzard, who actually do something for their customers.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
sorry dreami, but u gotta admit its pretty funny :D

i think ur laughing about it as we speak^^

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Looking forward to WoW and blizzard, who actually do something for their customers.
yea saying open beta when they have 3 beta keys :<

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Abit lame that it's possible to give away arti's imo.. say's not tradeable, then you shouldn't be able to trade it to a guard either.. or atleast make guards ask if you are sure you want to give that item away before it's gone forever in a single click..

Also think we should be allowed to turn an artifact in when it has reached 0 durabillity, so we could take encounter again and get a new artifact.. I know it's not a problem here and now, but artifacts will reach dur 0 some day, and then what.. new template, new artifacts.. or maby thats the way they are gonna keep us busy farming..

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Respec to shield Merc ! .... Slam + Charge 3 is fun !

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH G/J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pills you are taking lately must be bad !!! :eek2:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Argh. :( Such a silly "feature" (more of a bug), it doesn't even ask for confirmation, right? I do hope you at least tried with RightNow, the GMs are not inhuman.

yes it ask for confirmation, so seriosuly. there is no reason for rightnow to help here

sko

Loyal Freddie
N1 Driimii

SoulFly said:

Yup. Blizz have ingame GM's and they are like 10000 times nicer than GOA (when the GOA ones are ingame at all).

Spoke to several GM's on the beta, they were really nice and took good time, asked how I was doing in the game and what I liked or not and if I needed help with anything etc.. really positive feedback for blizz there.. GOA could learn alot from them. Of course, they are payed to do this and be nice, but I think for 12 euro a month a little effort from customer support side isn't much to ask. RightNow is just the balls.

Someone complained about me using foul language and shit :)p), and a GM contacted me and asked whats going on and tryed to get into the situation and resolve it rather than "you've been found guilty and your ass will recieve 10 whip lashes and 4 ass reamings at noon", like GOA does it.

Like with Dreami, I don't really like the guy at all ^^, but imo for all the money he has spent on this pay-to-play crap, the least GOA could do is sacrifice 2 minutes of their coffee break to give the dood his weap back, and maybe disable that "feature"...

-sko / Naagauk.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
N1 Driimii

Yup. Blizz have ingame GM's and they are like 10000 times nicer than GOA (when the GOA ones are ingame at all).

Spoke to several GM's on the beta, they were really nice and took good time, asked how I was doing in the game and what I liked or not and if I needed help with anything etc.. really positive feedback for blizz there.. GOA could learn alot from them. Of course, they are payed to do this and be nice, but I think for 12 euro a month a little effort from customer support side isn't much to ask. RightNow is just the balls.

Someone complained about me using foul language and shit :)p), and a GM contacted me and asked whats going on and tryed to get into the situation and resolve it rather than "you've been found guilty and your ass will recieve 10 whip lashes and 4 ass reamings at noon", like GOA does it.

Like with Dreami, I don't really like the guy at all ^^, but imo for all the money he has spent on this pay-to-play crap, the least GOA could do is sacrifice 2 minutes of their coffee break to give the dood his weap back, and maybe disable that "feature"...

-sko / Naagauk.

and u cant steal items in wow ? must be crap for u then..

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Unlucky Dreami. Does this mean I can kill you now? I'm guessing not still.

Anyone who is saying how cool Blizzard CSRs are needs to remember it's in beta. I've yet to see an MMORPG that didn't report great CSRs in beta who became the usual (overworked/negligent depending on your point of view) after launch.

GOA are better than most I have seen. They make Sony CSRs look like jokes, and even Horizon (the "players' MMORPG" before release) had far inferior support.

Not that I am impressed with the overall level of support of GOA. Right Now has let me down in the past, particularly on response times, but falling into the trap of thinking Blizzard support will be better is folly.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sko if you werent such a wanker in goa's game then maybe you would have a much better time with the gm's. Me personally i have had lots of conversations with GM's here. Had some lengthy conversations with Kemor back in his day and he was a bloody nice chap and rather witty., annoyingly so at some times as he liked to whined me up when i died on dragon raids. Xalin seems nice enough from the couple conversations i've had with him and spoke to requiel very breifly so cant comment to much on him, just that he sorted out the issues i had and was friendly in doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom