Don't drink & Drive

S

Spinky

http://www.hot.ee/dontdrink/

I'm kinda speechless about this, somethings for sure, that the driver was/is an absolute fuckwit along with anyone else who thinks they can handle their drink and drive :wall:

S

SilverHood

is that the texan girl?

read about it some time ago

So sad :(

E

El_Coolio

Very shocking..

Tis sad to see people paying for other peoples problems...

Truely sad indeed..

O

old.TeaSpoon

Ive not seen much in the world that can actually make me feel like being sick, but that comes close to the top of my list

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I was eating a sandwich fucks sake...:eek:

A

Addlcove

can anyone verify that site? some newspaper articles or something 'cause tbh I think it's a fake, some of the pics before accident she looks like a teenager, but one of the pics after she looks like being 9-11 years old.....

T

Teh Fonz!!1

It's real, she's kind of like the face of the anti-drink driving campaign in texas.

A

Addlcove

articles fonz please ;) anyone can make a fake poster, well of course if you're texan I'll take your word for it :p

S

SFXman

I doubt anyone here lives in America so how to verify.
Nonetheless that is just dreadful...

S

SFXman

Yeah... it is real :eek7:
That's quite horrific and really does make you think twice, not that I'd eve actually drink and drive no matter how much you'd love to have a warm ride home from a bar ;)

O

old.job

Holy crap, where's the big guy upstairs for that one?

I going to say it, she'd have been better off to have died in the crash.

Thats the problem, our technology can save your life from horrific burns, but can't repair the scars.

And they have the f@cking cheek to say cars are safe, the car she was in was quite obviously not safe, fuel tanks can be made so they don't spill the fuel in crash situations, but no-one will pay for it, that poster should be put up in every car designers office as well.

F

Fafnir

Aye this is real, they wrote about it in a few newspapers in Sweden, Metro/Aftonbladet/Expressen.

G

ghostspawn

Originally posted by old.job
Holy crap, where's the big guy upstairs for that one?
I going to say it, she'd have been better off to have died in the crash.

wtf? better off dead because she is ugly? that makes me sick.

Read the text, 'Her passion for life has motivated her to want to make a contribution to society'

So if her horrific injuries can perhaps motivate some stupid drink-driving Texans into thinking twice before starting their car, I'd say this woman is damn well better off alive than dead. An even if she decided to live her life as recluse, whats to say she couldn't be far more happier than you?

O

old.job

We'll no, not just because she's become horrific looking to anyone who's not to hypocritical to admit it, but because she is covered in 3rd degree burns, notice her arms are covered in skin covered tubing, meaning she has no skin on them, it takes a lifetime of excrutiating physiotherapy too prevent the scar tissue from folding you in two, the pain is constant, she has lost all her sweat glands, her tear ducts, can never go out in the sun, her hands are stumps, no doubt her toes are gone too, eyelids as well, looks like her cornea in her one eye has been burnt off as well, she's using a very powerful lens to read...where do I stop.

That's why I said it would have been better if she hadn't survived.

S

saltymcpepper

the guys whos fault that was should be shot, nevermind 7 years in prison.
she will have no life now, he doesnt deserve one

J

Jonaldo

Being shot is no punishment, once you're dead you're dead. The person responsible should be made to live the same life as this girl, burn the culprit but let him live. This would also be a fairly good reason for others NOT to drink and drive.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1
Being shot is no punishment, once you're dead you're dead. The person responsible should be made to live the same life as this girl, burn the culprit but let him live. This would also be a fairly good reason for others NOT to drink and drive.

That's a little harsh, considering it was an accident... Don't you think? I mean, if he did it deliberately then of course, but as an accident, yes, he deserves to be punished, but not that severely.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Dillinja

That's a little harsh, considering it was an accident... Don't you think? I mean, if he did it deliberately then of course, but as an accident, yes, he deserves to be punished, but not that severely.

wasn´t an accident no matter how you look at it this guy DELIBERATLY drove while he was drunk, and that is a fellony (sp?) even if he hadn't hit her car he should be shoot

I just LOATHE drunken drivers

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Octanion

wasn´t an accident no matter how you look at it this guy DELIBERATLY drove while he was drunk, and that is a fellony (sp?) even if he hadn't hit her car he should be shoot

I just LOATHE drunken drivers

Still harsh... (imo)

B

Belsameth

he drank, and then stepped into a car, while everybody knows you can't drive as well anymore.
sorry, that's murder, not manslaughter.
no punishment can be too severe for a person like that.

A

Addlcove

I agree, no punishment is to severe, let's give him to Naj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom