Help Domain name registration

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Thought I'd impose once again on the ever helpful denizens of this forum

What's the best (easiest/cheapest) way to register a domain name? It wouldn't be for anything fancy, just a few pictures and info but ideally I'd want email address with the same domain name

Google turns up loads of domain registration sites at varying prices - any of them stand out?

Kryten

Old Cow.
Would normally recommend 123-reg.com , but being owned by Pipex/Tiscali/The Taxman/Going/Going/Going/GoneBust then I'd probably advise staying clear.

One.com is a name that is popping up more and more often though, worth a good look.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Would normally recommend 123-reg.com , but being owned by Pipex/Tiscali/The Taxman/Going/Going/Going/GoneBust then I'd probably advise staying clear.

One.com is a name that is popping up more and more often though, worth a good look.

I agree. I have used 123-reg for over 10 years, but not sure how reliable they are now.

Most cheap hosting packages come with at least one free domain, so it might be easier to do it through your own hosting company (unless you are planning running your site from free ISP space).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom