does this make me a bad person?

does it make me a bad person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laddey

FH is my second home
well you and i are practically brothers, and ez is like my sex slave and vlad is like that guy who bums you even though you hate him.

but everyone else is a stranger ffs.

I thought you had a bint that comes round on Sundays?!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if dukat thinks im wrong, then i must be :(

im sorry dukat, WILL YOU EVER LOVE ME AGAIN?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
pip, your an absolute cun t, so i can happily ignore everything you say. youre also completely retarded too, which makes your whole forum persona even more hilarious

cun t youre

ok :D all I can say is thank fuck your at uni:p

tris-

why?
that doesnt really make any sense.

pretty typical coming from you mind, i should of expected a post containing nothing but nonsense.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hehe I do exactly the same... damn those chavs!

My cars quite quick and is funny to see them move quickly when I put my foot down, hehe.

If I were you I would just let it go as it could be far worse than you think. One of my old friends did what you did and he was a boxer so he was pretty hard.

He and his dad got out the car to teach these few chavs a lesson and found more than they can handle. My mate got put in hospital with a broken jaw/ribs and his dad got put in hospital too, although he did take 3 of them out before hand.

I'm not saying I know what your like because I dont know, just be careful because YOU may end up worse than you think.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
your right of way:D floor it
pricks shouldnt be in the road especially at rush hour

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Now im not defending chavs here in any way shape or form...but

its not just them is it? I mean i don't drive but i am in the car pretending to be The Navigator! when B2 drives and every bugger out there is at it, you see old people shambling across the road not looking at the car and shuffling over at 0.0000000001 mph then as soon as they get to the pavement they start walking normally (I swear i saw one do a back flip the other day).

Then there your bloody pram toting mothers "Im A MOther I Have Right Of Way!!" so ill just shove my pram out in the road and youll have to stop for me wont you! (never mind the poor freekin baby who at this point is desperately trying to contact both childline and the police on his fisher price My first cell phone) theyre bloody maniacs! i swear you go up to a mother and say "hay lady can i use your buggy to stop the traffic so i can get across?" they'd look at you like you were a wort on john prescotts arse and scream at you like a fishwife, but its ok for them to do it Gah!!!!

then theres those people who think theyre cool by wearing shades all day even when its overcast or dusky, they just go wandering out waving their white sticks about with not a care in the world... oh wait a sec, uuum

ok maybe not them then, but all the rest are right batards!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
pip, your an absolute cun t, so i can happily ignore everything you say. youre also completely retarded too, which makes your whole forum persona even more hilarious

cun t youre

ok :D all I can say is thank fuck your at uni:p

Let me get this 100% straight..
Your taking the piss out of him for missing the ' out of "you're"...
Then you use "your" instead of "you're" in your next sentance..

Pillock. :clap:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The forum would be a dull place without Pip's imaginative use of the English language :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why you asking us ? Take responsibility for your own actions.

You decided it would be fun to put someone in fear of their life

Do I think you're right. No. Sorry.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Let me get this 100% straight..
Your taking the piss out of him for missing the ' out of "you're"...
Then you use "your" instead of "you're" in your next sentance..

Pillock. :clap:

if your going to pick back make sure you spell sentence correctly.

I hate grammer police on forums, that goes for both of you

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
if your going to pick back make sure you spell sentence correctly.

I hate grammer police on forums, that goes for both of you

Of course one might want to say that you always start a sentence with a capital letter, or on using "if" at the very beginning of a statement, or even of the lack of commas in your sentence, but we're not that picky.

tris-

=
You decided it would be fun to put someone in fear of their life

yes i did. being the shitbags they are, theyve probably done it many times to other people. why shouldnt they taste their own medicine?

if it means 3 less chavs think they own the world, then i cant see a problem.

tris-

omfg himse.

i hate you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom