does this make me a bad person?

does it make me a bad person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ok people picture the scene.
its 0845, freezing cold and im trying to get to uni. i get stopped at a cross road junction as the lights turn red. fair enough, cant do shit about them.
then it turns green for me. over the otherside i spy with my little eye, something beginning with c.

3 chavs thinks because its now green for traffic they should run into the road. they are messing with the WRONG FUCKING GUY people. one on foot manages to sprint over, and one on a bike manages to get across. but there is a straggler and i put my foot down and accelerate at him as fast as possible, he aint holding me up.

at that point he shit him self and started going all over the place trying to pedal. as he rode passed my window i stuck my middle finger up at him. when they got over the road i seen in the mirror they stopped and turned round, so i turned round and stared at em and they rode off.

was i right to scare him shitless?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol road rage tris!!

tbh if your corssing the road against the light your taking your life in your hands but i can think of much better reasons to kill or maim a chav than just because they crossed the road.

that said i think any opportunity should be taken to irradicate this scurge from our earth... put them in an arena with wild lions on one side and tom cruise on the other RAR!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You should have hit the chavs, then wheelspun on their faces.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I would of broke your finger of and shoved it up your ass, and no I'm not a fucking chav:D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I do that to Chavs too when they just walk out infront of the cars and do not care. Theres a bit of one way road with two lanes on my way home with a off licence on one side of the road and they always just amble across there. I try to get on the other side of the road as close as possible and slam on the breaks as its all screechy they regularly drop drinks and generally shit them sleves.

So i think your idea is just as good make them think you are going to Death Race them.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i voted yes without reading the post . :)

but no, chavs deserve all they get the fucking c*nts

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
was i right to scare him shitless?

no and u should thank god that there wsn't a cop there to see it. u'd probably get booked for attempting to run him over. you may or may no have actuall tried to but they wont care about it.

shrug and ppl whine about using the cell phone while there driving when theres ppl like above out on the roads....

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Some may think it extreme, but Tris was not in the wrong. All he is guilty of is being pissed off behind the wheel, but considering the 99% of dicks on the road, its hard not to be annoyed whilst driving a vehicle these day.

Personally, I think cars should come with battle rams attached to the front, with the amount of little bastards that jump in front of your car. Why should you be forced to break hard or suffer damage to the bodywork. I say good on you, teach the little shits a lesson.

tris-

shrug and ppl whine about using the cell phone while there driving when theres ppl like above out on the roads....

people like THESE?

so its fine in your oppinnion, to wait untill the traffic is legally allowed to go and THEN walk diagonally across the road. shit bags like they are deserve anything, be it their house burning down or dieing violently when someone accidentally runs them over.

and pip if you tried that, i would of smashed your face in and shot your bike in the boot of my car. finders keepers and all that. there was 3 of them and 1 of me, yet they didnt bother to come back when i stared at them.

tris-

yes plz mr big laddey, you can scare em real good for me.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
people like THESE?

so its fine in your oppinnion, to wait untill the traffic is legally allowed to go and THEN walk diagonally across the road. shit bags like they are deserve anything, be it their house burning down or dieing violently when someone accidentally runs them over.

and pip if you tried that, i would of smashed your face in and shot your bike in the boot of my car. finders keepers and all that. there was 3 of them and 1 of me, yet they didnt bother to come back when i stared at them.

Ye but there chavs, try sticking your finger up to a real man, and next time you do something as stupid as this again, I hope your clutch burns out, and your engine blows up:p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i love this forum i really do. I love how everyone is always so high and mighty. Butter wouldnt melt etc

Cracks me up

Zede

Part of the furniture
We need an updated version of Deathrace 2000

200 pts per Chav !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Really hard to say.

Their side:
Being a chav or not, no matter.
Not waiting for a green pedestrian light(were there any, or were they just moving along the road and crossing without watching?), not good.
Deliberately waiting for cars to start moving, just a "bit" suicidal.

Your side:
Trying to run someone over, definetly not right. But doubt you were.
Trying to scare them, less "wrong", but I'd still say a honk and a "get off the road a-hole!" would be sufficient. Accidents happen, even if you do try to just scare, and running someone over is equally wrong no matter who's the recipient.

Hard to judge from only your perspective, as it's all so, well, one sided and chav-hate related. As in, your story has a tad of chav-hate in it, so it sounds more exaggerated then it probably is.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Trying to scare them, less "wrong", but I'd still say a honk and a "get off the road a-hole!" would be sufficient.

Thing bout chavs is unless you really scare em they so arrogant they just laugh n enjoy it. You gotta make em think you'll go further than them to have any impact at all. A honk was what they wanted, to be accelerated at wasnt.

Im with u tris, I did it the other day near my house, they were fucking around on a speed bump n i accelerated hard to make a good noise so they could hear me coming, they scattered n ran to the sides of the road then i braked n went over the speed bump normal speed. They didnt look happy :wub:

Chavs need taking down a peg or two, definately.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thing bout chavs is unless you really scare em they so arrogant they just laugh n enjoy it. You gotta make em think you'll go further than them to have any impact at all. A honk was what they wanted, to be accelerated at wasnt.

Im with u tris, I did it the other day near my house, they were fucking around on a speed bump n i accelerated hard to make a good noise so they could hear me coming, they scattered n ran to the sides of the road then i braked n went over the speed bump normal speed. They didnt look happy :wub:

Chavs need taking down a peg or two, definately.

Yes, ofcourse, scaring, all good and fine, but one has to be REALLY careful. As i don't think anyone of us would literally, deliberately run anyone over.

Every little hooligan, and grown hooligan, needs a bit of a scare now and then, but have to keep those limits and common sense in it.

Like an extreme example, don't take it as an offensive "you bad person!" thing, but what if one of those guys you scared would've been def? Just an extreme example, but i think you get my point on how one has to be careful when "teaching lessons".

I don't think tris- is a bad person based on that, but personally would've gone a different route. ofcourse, situations situations.

tris-

so it sounds more exaggerated then it probably is.

so youre saying id big something up, on a forum full of strangers, to try sound more leet?

no, sorry, im not that sad im afraid. what i described is exactly what happened.

pip, your an absolute cun t, so i can happily ignore everything you say. youre also completely retarded too, which makes your whole forum persona even more hilarious :)

and no they didnt just cross instead of waiting for a green man. they stood there while it was a green man, then when it went green for traffic they crossed diagonally over a 4 way cross roads junction. that to me says "lets try be cool and stop all the traffic".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so youre saying id big something up, on a forum full of strangers, to try sound more leet?

no, sorry, im not that sad im afraid. what i described is exactly what happened.

and no they didnt just cross instead of waiting for a green man. they stood there while it was a green man, then when it went green for traffic they crossed diagonally over a 4 way cross roads junction. that to me says "lets try be cool and stop all the traffic".

Not at all. I was saying that it SOUNDS more exaggerated then it is, as in, even if it isn't as such, the hatred in it makes it sound more like a rant then story. If you get my idea?

The people were wrong, and suicidal as said, for crossing like that. But, in my opinion, it's still a bit extreme. Nto abd, but a bit extreme. I'll leave it at that i guess.

tris-

I'm not a stranger to you am i? omg we talk on live n evryfin

well you and i are practically brothers, and ez is like my sex slave and vlad is like that guy who bums you even though you hate him.

but everyone else is a stranger ffs.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Tris-, I wub you like a brother, but I have to say I dont think you was right to do what you did here.

I enjoy driving, I have done things that were a bit stupid in the past, but deliberately accelerating towards someone in the road isnt something I'd suggest doing unless you fully intended to run that person down and are happy with the consequences of such an action.

I dont know the specifics of the situation, and going solely on your description of the events its hard to tell, but it kinda sounds like you wasnt far off hitting the last one. I cant help wondering what would've happened if he'd have fallen off his bike infront of you, at that point you're accellerating towards him, so braking is going to be unlikely to stop you in time, so do you swerve off the road to avoid him? What happens if theres some other pedestrian? or a car with a family in it coming the other way?

I know what you're saying, chav scum get really annoying, never more so than on the road. It was people of a similar ilk who had my mate off his bike when he stopped to let them cross, so I really do understand the anger towards them. I can half understand your motivations - perhaps they wont be so quick to do it again in future, but were the risks involved: ruining your life if you'd have hit one of them, really worth it?

Like I said tris, I see where you're coming from, and we all do things that perhaps arent very clever when viewed by others in hindsight, but I just think that you were in the wrong in this situation.

All of that said, I dont think that incident taken in isolation makes you a bad person :fluffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom