Does that mean.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Dillinja

Belsameth won't ban us because she knows how boring this forum will be without us.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hah! I got a totally sweet jab at Tilda before the thread was locked and there is nowt the bugger can do about it!! :)

B

Brynn

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
Hah! I got a totally sweet jab at Tilda before the thread was locked and there is nowt the bugger can do about it!! :)

gratz

E

El_Bandito

In the time I pressed 'post reply' and typed, Too big for that, and then pressed sumbit reply it was locked. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm bored now. Does anyone else get the impression that Bels is the designated Excal OT mod? Nobody else seems to have the wontons to come in here and discipline us.

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, Bels is cool tbh. The rest are ... Hmm, how can I put this nicely. Well, let's just say I don't like the rest of 'em.

E

El_Bandito

Well I think I put Ziva in her place, Damini is no longer a mod, Tilda bursts in and does some random and irrational moderating every blue moon but thats about it.

O

old.Dillinja

And bigfoot permabans people when he's bored.

E

El_Bandito

Btw, my account is disabled right now. I can't post. I can't post until monday.

O

old.Dillinja

Still don't understand why it don't say banned though.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...I feel kinda bad about giving Bels grief. :mad: I just wish another mod would step up so I could be evil without having this naggling sense of ... something ... bothering me everytime I press the reply button.

E

El_Bandito

Because it's disabled, I'm not banned.

I'd rather be banned and have my posts back.

Post.

O

old.Dillinja

Nah.. I bet Bels enjoys having something to moderate once in a while. Keeps the job interesting! :p

E

El_Bandito

You know I would be a good mod. I read every thread. I would sum up everything fairly. I wouldn't be over-zealous. I can spell things right usually.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by El_Bandito
Because it's disabled, I'm not banned.

I'd rather be banned and have my posts back.

Post.

Banned is the same as disabled? What can you do when disabled that you can't do when banned?

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Doctor Sissyfoo
I'm bored now. Does anyone else get the impression that Bels is the designated Excal OT mod? Nobody else seems to have the wontons to come in here and discipline us.

I've been as bad as you lot a long time ago :)
Ziva dares to come here too tho...

O

old.Dillinja

You should be down here, with us. Not up there, with them.

E

El_Bandito

When you're disabled you can still read threads. And you don't get 'banned' above your avatar. And apparently you lose 2k posts. That's it.

O

old.Dillinja

You can't read threads when banned? They completely ban your IP from the forums?

E

El_Bandito

Give me my posts back Bels and I'll let off. I'll even go along with the whole can't post thing.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
You should be down here, with us. Not up there, with them.

sometimes I want to.
but smacking you lot is a lot of fun too, so that makes up for it...:p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Belsameth
I've been as bad as you lot a long time ago :)
Ziva dares to come here too tho...

In that case, prepare to be very busy!

Ask Ziva to come in and moderate us so that we can crush her spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom