Does every1 Phear Zerkers ?

K

karlophin

Originally posted by Kagato.

lol he's the only one to give me a decent fight yet one on one.

Thats before he gimped himself and hit the wrong ra button on respec :p But im saying nothing... mr no ip and great winter moon style boy ;)

Ill fight ya mate :p be fun

D

deffy

yeah, I fear zerkers, but then being a caster I fear all tanks, but I especially don't like zerkers coz IP and vendo gives them a ton of hp and 2 weapons makes a real mess of my pbt :/

L

lac_desariel

reading that zerkers and the moose guys love there tanks i love my pally and would never swap:) but you got to fear the dam they do for sure.
1v1 is not real tho, pally's own that im told, and will do better with end chant (right spec taken into account) but im a lowbie pally so now know from exp.

V

Vireb

pulls out his staff , swigs his ale
whats a zerka?????????
the big fluffy hampster that dies in 5 secs?

A

AbPoon

You did have 20% melee bonus at the duels remember V ^^

R

Rawkir

Well

I played a rr6 merc not long ago, loved the class (makes a change from pally damage :) ). i think zerkers are excellent, but mercs are very under-estimated :)

A

Arnor

and arnor if u avoid emain u get lots and lots of 1 on 1

yeh, but runnin at troll-speed shucks ass ^^

Me vs Quick, him outranking me by a couple then and me using 2 4speed wpns ;)

closestduelever.jpg

T

talivarevil

Well u ever tire of emain come to odins, im usually solo so we can see how good zerks and bms are :)

C

chosen

Originally posted by Wuren

Still havent lost vs a zerker 1vs1 even tho scale is vulnerable to slash and studded resistant vs thrust.

Wuren, Tiac found u in our frontier and killed u 1on1.

W

Wuren

Why the hell would i be solo in odins? Im not that bored of the game, and a rr3 zerker couldnt even kill Treniel :D

Anyway, im building my collection of Wuren vs Zerkers shots up so hope to catch some of you big boys in emain for some fun :p

K

Kagato.

crappy links never work when I try to post them

B

belth

Originally posted by Wuren
Why the hell would i be solo in odins? Im not that bored of the game, and a rr3 zerker couldnt even kill Treniel :D

Anyway, im building my collection of Wuren vs Zerkers shots up so hope to catch some of you big boys in emain for some fun :p

Aww, afraid someone can kick your ass 1v1? Go show them they can't, if you're so good.

/taunt off

K

klavrynd

Wait till next patch, when evade and parry start working like they should, add some dodger and zerk > Wuren

L

lofff

Zerkers are a preety good class imo, and real dmg dealers. I just wonder why every1 in this thread adopted the topic zerker vs hero. I do NOT fear zerkers (i know they hurt.. i will rather "tank" anyother melee class but hey its not my choice) 1vs1, zerkers are the only close duels ive got, and still ive beaten down buffed zerkers (been me selfbuffed)...

Champion is the ultimate 1vs1 class :p I showed it on last gorre duels, and will show it again in the next ones... Excalibur zerkers, come duel me .)

A

Arnor

thats what i think too, but the entire population of the vnboards seem to think that bm's and mercs suck major ass compared to zerkers, while they are the closest duels I have(or something, alchihol isnt good 4 spell mkayy?)

A

AbPoon

The main whine is that bm's and merc's are poo in fg vs fg battles, and they are, rat mode smacks down casters faster then any other melee in the game and also gets aggro off your healer alot of the time which is also good.

Duel's are a totally different thing.

M

mohaddyn

Hamsters are cute though...

Especially when they wiggle their little legs trying to put out their burning fur.

Or when they scurry around frenetically, looking for the parts of their bodies that have been cut off.

M

mohaddyn

*can't help remembering who took the remark about not being old enough to drive a car very seriously, so seriously he even had to tell which adolescent racer he drives*

A

AbPoon

A teenager couldnt afford to insure one sonny, i have problems enough. :moon: haha

B

belth

Enough with the hamster-ass Poon, I see enough of it on Pryd :eek:

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 Celt Bard
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 Lurikeen LW Champ
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 Elf Nightshade
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 S/S Armsman
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 S/S Armsman #2
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 Thrust Polearmsman
Lev50 Norseman Zerker vs. Lev50 Thrust Polearmsman #2

All screenshots taken in scenarios where the Zerker has had 0 buffs on him (except the one vs. Nightshade, had buffs from someone in group then) and range from 1 month old (just before I retired to about early october. And as you can see, I also used the "fearsome" rat-mode only once.

F

Flimgoblin

wish I could out-damage polearmsmen....

:rolleyes:

Mercs can duel well enough - shame they get little bonus from speccing DW.
(compared to, say, left axe)

B

belth

dual_shadows_on_zerker.jpg

Unbuffed, was very surprised on the damage - that damage is what you can ideally see, but rarely will. 2 scouts finished him quite soon after me hitting & running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom