Does every1 Phear Zerkers ?

B

bjorne

I never understood why zerkers are so feared maybe cause i have never tried 1 myself. But do u really hit that hard ? In that case i understand. Might have to roll a zerker now :)

W

Wuren

Nope, not really. But casters probably dont like them.

G

Gekul

They hit harder than most classes but wear poor armour and lose all defence while in vendo. Probably one of the best of the tank classes but they still have to get to their target to do damage which is harder than it sounds.

U

Urme the Legend

Well Warriors also has to get near their target to do damage...

G

Gekul

Yep, all pure melee tanks have to. I would imagine skalds have an easier time getting to an enemy and staying with them if they decide to run.

O

old.anubis

zerks are good
with determination 5 and proper resists (also from buffs) stun lasts 2-3 seconds on em, with 2+k hps + ip it's not that easy target. just wait till shammies get end regen, hehe

L

lac_desariel

Zerkers drop in 3-4 nukes give me range and i fear no one ;P put him on top me and i drop in 2-3 lol

K

Kagato.

Ermmm, zerkers are feared ? no offense to zerkers but they've never really bothered me, much less been anything to fear one on one.

A

Arnor

Ermmm, zerkers are feared ? no offense to zerkers but they've never really bothered me, much less been anything to fear one on one.

Take me in a duel, and ill eat those words :>

Oh, and its a stated fact that Zerker+end-regen+Celerity=Lawnmower

W

-Wedge-

Zerkers dont need 2-3 hits to kill a caster... I've been 1-shot by Zerkers....

Ok, BT was probably already down by some lame arse Archer ;)

But 400ish damage + 400 crit tends to hurt... A lot...

K

karlophin

Ok lets take the classic old zerker v bm debate,. Zerker rats, BM runs in circles for a few minutes slightly outta zerker range. Bm comes back, owns Zerker. All that makes zerkers hard is that mental rat. I like zerkers as a class, there always fun to fight 1v1.

I dont fear zerkers, I'd just make sure I had TW and IP ready before I legged it into one at full speed and took some rat hits.

p.s. bjorne I fear you more ;)

J

Jiggs

i dont fear zerkers but they are probably the best 'caster killer' with dual wield to pop the bt and heavy damage i bet they can drop even a pbaoe before the die themselves

K

Kagato.

Take me in a duel, and ill eat those words :>

Im always up for a friendly duel but judging by your realm rank you no doubt have IP which I don't till I respecc in next patch so you'd beat me on that if nothing else :D

M

mrmiagi

Bjorne here (at work)
U must be kidding karlopin u cant Phear me ?

OFC i have a brand new 2 Hander and more Dex/qui and new respec with more parry :)

But my dmg output still suxx Only classes i can solo are casters/healers/stealther most other just insta kill me :(

BTW i really hate the str cap on my skald got 190 str with aug str 2... bah norseman gimp

E

err0r

The only tank class who I can't outheal when they get on mages >.<

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Arnor2

Oh, and its a stated fact that Zerker+end-regen+Celerity=Lawnmower

Sooo, the secret ingredient is celery eh? Hmm, and we've only got plain old turnips :(

D

duact

think tanks should phear zerkers in 1vs1 atleast the ones that are trollfemale and named Karate. And you are all welcome to duel me when im 50. ( especially wuren coz i just lööv firbys)

D

duact

to sad karam dont want to duel me ;( he is the only real competition for me

K

Kagato.

i'd fear troll females of any class, and female firbys, ewwww

please stop making them.

V

VodkaFairy

Everyone make a female troll and /stick Kagato :p

F

Flimgoblin

take a merc, add 40% to the style damage = zerker

add in rat-mode which gives them lots of crits...

pain.

W

Wuren

Originally posted by duact
think tanks should phear zerkers in 1vs1 atleast the ones that are trollfemale and named Karate. And you are all welcome to duel me when im 50. ( especially wuren coz i just lööv firbys)

Still havent lost vs a zerker 1vs1 even tho scale is vulnerable to slash and studded resistant vs thrust.

T

Treniel-

zerks are good
with determination 5 and proper resists (also from buffs) stun lasts 2-3 seconds on em, with 2+k hps + ip it's not that easy target. just wait till shammies get end regen, hehe

last time i checked determ doesn't effect melee stun hence u die easy

E

elerand

Originally posted by karlophin
Ok lets take the classic old zerker v bm debate,. Zerker rats, BM runs in circles for a few minutes slightly outta zerker range. Bm comes back, owns Zerker. All that makes zerkers hard is that mental rat. I like zerkers as a class, there always fun to fight 1v1.

I dont fear zerkers, I'd just make sure I had TW and IP ready before I legged it into one at full speed and took some rat hits.

p.s. bjorne I fear you more ;)

I 2nd this, nothing to fear especially, I've just run circles around a zerker till vendo expires (even beaten a zerker being healed who used ratmode), give TW on a 7 minute timer and fix CD styles and lets roll ;)

A

Arnor

Im always up for a friendly duel but judging by your realm rank you no doubt have IP which I don't till I respecc in next patch so you'd
beat me on that if nothing else

I'll not use IP against you, if you dont have it :)

And Wuren: I've never been beaten by Legion in a duel, hence I must be better than him
Please, if you gonna flaunt it, tell some names.

And the fact that there are no zerkers near your rp-total

D

duact

well wuren lets see.. going to ding 50 at cristmas eve and then farm some rps so what about a duel 24.00 31.12 you up to it?

K

Kagato.

Everyone make a female troll and /stick Kagato

Meanie :D

I'll not use IP against you, if you dont have it

Sure, I love a good duel, I could get IP but it seems pointless till the cheaper ra's for tanks in next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom