Does Bradfag have to QQ so much?

Shadowss

Banned
lol.. Slut!

"Oh Shadowss* is so great! He hooked up with like 6 girls within the first week of school, but I got the be his GF! Lucky me!"

*(I don't suppose you call yourself that in rl, but I don't know your real name so, meh)

lol nah my birds refer to me as shadowss.. coz im such a cool dude.. Lol:)

6 girls :( i wish :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah.. Chicks really dig that whole roleplaying thing :rolleyes:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha funny to see how this thread evolved into a discussion about shadowss' virtual girlfriend!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
:( poor me, all alone here, left in solitude, the only option is to commit suicide :(

unlike you I dont feel the need to post details about my personal life and calling other ppl nerds on a MMORPG forum.

Shadowss

Banned
:( poor me, all alone here, left in solitude, the only option is to commit suicide :(

unlike you I dont feel the need to post details about my personal life and calling other ppl nerds on a MMORPG forum.

Yeah it makes me feel good about myself.. makes my aura of coolness grow and everything..

anyways ill check this thread later.. BYE GUYS LOVE YAS XXXXX

( no homo)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
oh sorry I forgot that I dont have any personal life :(

CorNokZ

They are already married mate..

The rumours has it that there will be a baptism in 9 months tho! *crossing fingers for invite*

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Can anyone say 'wrathofsaurons'? :p

Guessing it'll be a ban for you both when the mods catch up to this.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
no rest for the wicked, shadowss. and dont forget the invitation!

Shadowss

Banned
They are already married mate..

The rumours has it that there will be a baptism in 9 months tho! *crossing fingers for invite*

baptism pfft at religion..

we already have a child and a council flat mate.. keep up ffs :O

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
This thread delivers!

(yes , u can have a gf from the first date :p , depends on how much or less chicken you are on your moves :p )

CorNokZ

yes , u can have a gf from the first date :p , depends on how much or less chicken you are on your moves :p

Depends on how slutty the money greifing whore is

No girl, with a little respect for herself, will be your girlfriend after first date

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

MMORPG :eek2: you mean this isnt real life?

krall

Fledgling Freddie
yeah read all your posts ever mate... you was a whiney shit faced dickhead... now ur a kiss ass who joined the " i left dyvet now im fucking 1337" crew coz ur a fucking sheep

Go post on a fucking german forums u fucking cocksucker.. this is labled " Dyvet forums" right? u dont play it fuck off ?

a) Why do you think any1 will ever lissen to you when you post stuff like this?
b) How do you think this makes you look?
c) Did you ever concider that the ppl you "talk" to in this manner are real persons - that would spank you - if you even said something remotly close to this in real life?
d) Did you ever concider geting help for your anger problem?
e) Have you forgotten its just a game you play?

To be honest first I thought you where fun in that FH kind of way - now....well I find you sad. This goes for the rest of the flamebaiters too btw. I have posted this befor - but here we go again. I would kick that persons ass that talked like that to me irl. Don't say something in public - and this is - that you would not if we where face to face.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Agree there krall m8 ..

I reckon nobody told you to treat nerds with respect shadowss .. becourse you'l end up working for them one day - looser !

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Agree there krall m8 ..

I reckon nobody told you to treat nerds with respect shadowss .. becourse you'l end up working for them one day - looser !

i didnt think you worked for anybody when you sit on daoc all day QQ'ing to himself about a dead server :wij:

FOR ARTHUR!!! i guess

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt think you worked for anybody when you sit on daoc all day QQ'ing to himself about a dead server :wij:

FOR ARTHUR!!! i guess

Err what ? .. I didn't think you ? .. "you" is that me ? or in general ? ... when u sit on Daoc all QQ'ing, same questions as above ...

+ i was speaking in the future, as in "you'l end up working" .... wich in the QB's carrier meens when he realizes hes not the "top dog" anymore ... gone fat and bold with a hysteric wannabee wife that drains every living soul out of him .. the poor tosser.

My predictions are based on FH writings/behaviors only.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Err what ? .. I didn't think you ? .. "you" is that me ? or in general ? ... when u sit on Daoc all QQ'ing, same questions as above ...

+ i was speaking in the future, as in "you'l end up working" .... wich in the QB's carrier meens when he realizes hes not the "top dog" anymore ... gone fat and bold with a hysteric wannabee wife that drains every living soul out of him .. the poor tosser.

My predictions are based on FH writings/behaviors only.

general term! aimed at the 10 yr old :wub:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I was gonna reply but it seems shadoows has self owned himself.

However the poll results do show that kinetix is winning the battle of 'being born retarded.' :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I was gonna reply but it seems shadoows has self owned himself.

However the poll results do show that kinetix is winning the battle of 'being born retarded.' :)

FU brad flame him more :O makes the day go quicker

brad

Fledgling Freddie
You lot seen when they breed a tiger and a lion. It makes a super predator. What would happen if you bread kinetix and shadoows together?

I know for sure it aint a super predator.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
You lot seen when they breed a tiger and a lion. It makes a super predator. What would happen if you bread kinetix and shadoows together?

super tard dicks

and they would both wear STD on their chest like superman to feel special

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

A homo wedding and a big gratz on getting out of the closet from me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom