Does Bradfag have to QQ so much?

Shadowss

Banned
I wanted to be uber like bradlex and QQ about something coz im lame just like him.. i want to be in him i think...

All these QQ threads jeez louisee.

not surprisingly all from mids yet again -.-

Bradlex.. u dont solo.. ur a hypocrit.. u are shit .. shut your face :)

:flame:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Free country freedom of speech imo, not like brad lied is it? he made poll? poll= truth?

Shadowss

Banned
Corrected it there for ya bro :ninja:

man.. ouch my sides.. they hurt so much from all the laughing i did when i read that.. ouch

-.- i bet when u tell jokes to ur mates they just look at u and give a sympathy laugh

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to be uber like bradlex and QQ about something coz im lame just like him.. i want to be in him i think...

oh and never whine about a whiner, your the worse for it:p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
You're any better? Never been zerged by him and never by you i think.. Can't we all just get along?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You're any better? Never been zerged by him and never by you i think.. Can't we all just get along?

Don't encourage him Frankboi ;)

Its a schoolnight ... he needs to be in bed soon so he can get up tomorrow morning and throw a wobbly at his parents because they are out of coco-pops :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't encourage him Frankboi ;)

Its a schoolnight ... he needs to be in bed soon so he can get up tomorrow morning and throw a wobbly at his parents because they are out of coco-pops :p
Nah coco-pops is too advance for him more like no sweets?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Go back to school Shadowss where the chicks care about you.. Cause no one here does

uron

Loyal Freddie
shadowss being a complete moron once again, spose cant help the habit of your small lifetime can you?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

I just wish all these fucking flame bait threads would fucking stop. He is a person just like you and myself. Grow up get some pubic hair and stop this fucking childish flame baiting.

Dyvet is dead or pretty much nearly dead, posts like this move dyvet to a quicker death so just enjoy it while you can. I was flaming alot but after reading what I had posted I could see what person I had become and I changed that (hopefully).

Oh and... Shadowss... u dont solo... ur a hypocrit.. u are shit... so shut your face :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Shadowss

Banned
I just wish all these fucking flame bait threads would fucking stop. He is a person just like you and myself. Grow up get some pubic hair and stop this fucking childish flame baiting.

Dyvet is dead or pretty much nearly dead, posts like this move dyvet to a quicker death so just enjoy it while you can. I was flaming alot but after reading what I had posted I could see what person I had become and I changed that (hopefully).

Oh and... Shadowss... u dont solo... ur a hypocrit.. u are shit... so shut your face :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

classic coming from fuck face " i lose to shadowss in a duelzor" Flame thread creator noob " i suddenly care about the server when i leave it " Twat...

Why dont u go fuck off and post on german forums ****?

hahaha yeah man coco pops are way too advanced :O coco shreddies are the way forwards :)

brad's grp of 4 dies to my grp of 5? and then we see brad and 2fgs wtf CHARRRRGEEEE at us..

next i see him he solo's .. dies to a fgs of albs after shooting them with a catapult.. /stats bradlex no player on... 5 mins later " WTF ALBS NOOB ZERG OMGZOR"

Fucking loser :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
another ace thread/post by shadowss, FH is starting to like Dyvet cluster... retards left and posting activly ! :D

CorNokZ

Shadowss please do us all, and yourself, the favour of focusing on your studies and rl

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
classic coming from fuck face " i lose to shadowss in a duelzor" Flame thread creator noob " i suddenly care about the server when i leave it " Twat...

Why dont u go fuck off and post on german forums ****?

hahaha yeah man coco pops are way too advanced :O coco shreddies are the way forwards :)

brad's grp of 4 dies to my grp of 5? and then we see brad and 2fgs wtf CHARRRRGEEEE at us..

next i see him he solo's .. dies to a fgs of albs after shooting them with a catapult.. /stats bradlex no player on... 5 mins later " WTF ALBS NOOB ZERG OMGZOR"

Fucking loser :)

I couldn't give a flying feck about dyvet now, I tried my best to keep Dyvet going but I given up.

Just stop this childish flame baiting because it makes you look like an idiot.

Just go back and read all the posts you have done and you will see what type of person your becomming. As I said I did and I woke up because I didn't want to be that person I turned into on these boards.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
m8 just stop playing, your blatently not enjoying it :twak: <come msn>

from personal experience, iv only thought i found brad solo once, and this was a couple of years back and twas around eras

then halfway into fight he started getting healed from group trying to take eras (think he was scouting for inc and was part of group, no problems with that)

/shrug

not like it matters anymore, uk cluster has too many nails in the coffin

if i was still playing itd be on mordred for sure

edit: amph what you smoking? i want some with all this philosophical crap you comin out with :p

Shadowss

Banned
I couldn't give a flying feck about dyvet now, I tried my best to keep Dyvet going but I given up.

Just stop this childish flame baiting because it makes you look like an idiot.

Just go back and read all the posts you have done and you will see what type of person your becomming. As I said I did and I woke up because I didn't want to be that person I turned into on this thread.

Amphrax/Arauddry

yeah read all your posts ever mate... you was a whiney shit faced dickhead... now ur a kiss ass who joined the " i left dyvet now im fucking 1337" crew coz ur a fucking sheep

Go post on a fucking german forums u fucking cocksucker.. this is labled " Dyvet forums" right? u dont play it fuck off ?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
yeah read all your posts ever mate... you was a whiney shit faced dickhead... now ur a kiss ass who joined the " i left dyvet now im fucking 1337" crew coz ur a fucking sheep

Go post on a fucking german forums u fucking cocksucker.. this is labled " Dyvet forums" right? u dont play it fuck off ?

Really, go see a psychiatrist and find out why you're such an angry person...if anything just so you'll be on these forums less often.

CorNokZ

Really, go see a psychiatrist and find out why you're such an angry person...if anything just so you'll be on these forums less often.

Agree'd..

It is just a game Shadowss and you are not even playing atm, I can understand, since you can't log on your bb? Always with the shouting and swearing.. I don't recall seeing one post from you that was calm and relaxed! Ever..

/shrug

Shadowss

Banned

My past is generally the fact why i'm angry tbh :)

i aint really that bad nowadays thooo im chillaxed all the time :)

seen one of them already btw :)

Oh and i aint really angry.... im just putting my point across.. swearing usually works against nerds.. !

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Afraid Shadowss will never grow up,he uses this forum to try and show how big and hard he is when in reality he probably some 13 yr old fat fucking kid sitting on 2 chairs 1 holding each arse cheek thinking he is someone else in reality.

All mouth no action I'm afraid he is.

Soulja

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Afraid Shadowss will never grow up,he uses this forum to try and show how big and hard he is when in reality he probably some 13 yr old fat fucking kid sitting on 2 chairs 1 holding each arse cheek thinking he is someone else in reality.

Soulja

also cut some hair of his head and glued it to his little winkle to make him feel like an adult :) <runs to his mummy> MUM LOOK I GOT MY FIRST PUBIC HAIR /flex

Amphrax/Arauddry

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

HAHAHAHAHAAH that made me laugh so hard :>

Shadowss

Banned

Soulja

Nah maaaaateee Im 16 thin according to the body fat weigher thing :) and stocky.. sitting on one chair

You are probs some geek with braces and glasses spitting at everything when u speak ..

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
We all grow up at some point;) I'm 39 still act like a kid, peter pan never get old, us males:p thats why females hate us we never grow up they are jealous:D

Shadowss

Banned
also cut some hair of his head and glued it to his little winkle to make him feel like an adult :) <runs to his mummy> MUM LOOK I GOT MY FIRST PUBIC HAIR /flex

Amphrax/Arauddry

i would never cut hair of my head.. my wonderful blonde hair :O :( NEVER :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom