Does Bradfag have to QQ so much?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
You lot seen when they breed a tiger and a lion. It makes a super predator. What would happen if you bread kinetix and shadoows together?

I know for sure it aint a super predator.

the death of dyvet? oh .... wait ...... nvm :sex:

Lethul

FH is my second home
im a nerd :(
but im also stronger bigger better sexier and more handsome than you. poon poon.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its so easy to bait shadows and to make him own himself , not even fun anymore :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
im a nerd :(
but im also stronger bigger better sexier and more handsome than you. poon poon.

you gimp log your alb toon and ill give you a levi ring for free. Im feeling generous :D

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
you gimp log your alb toon and ill give you a levi ring for free. Im feeling generous :D

Wauw i'm so glad you shared that with us all ... i totally changed my way of looking at you now .. your generous !!

uron

Loyal Freddie
can just imagine him sitting on his pc his step-dad no.7 stole from house up the road, wearing a burberry cap (ofc!) shouting at his m8s out of the 9th floor of some tower block asking if they wanna go mug some old lady and buy some white lightening, but they have to be back before 10 cause of his ASBO!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
sorry brad, but the name ''bradfag'' made me smile. gonna use it from now on :D (but only with love, and you know it!)

and i just love the fact that shadowss (was shadows taken by the way?) proudly declares that he's 16 after the ''are you 13''-comment. to quote the wizkid himself: fucking lol.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol shut up nata. Call me bradfag and you loose your right to live.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
What would Sigmund Freud say.

let me think, he would say something like

"Tell me about your Mother"

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
lol shut up nata. Call me bradfag and you loose your right to live.

now i just have to do it :) might even make a char in WAR-beta and call it bradfag. or why not a whole guild? the posibilities are endless. even children stories. ''snow white and the seven bradfags'', ''sleeping bradfag'' and ''little red bradfag'' :D

/hug ^^

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
now i just have to do it :) might even make a char in WAR-beta and call it bradfag. or why not a whole guild? the posibilities are endless. even children stories. ''snow white and the seven bradfags'', ''sleeping bradfag'' and ''little red bradfag'' :D

/hug ^^

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom