Does anyone wanna level?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hey,

Ive been searching groups now with the Camlann Project for 4 days, since which I have not found any and I am still on level 29.

I am wondering if anyone wants to arrange a group per night, just for 1-2-3 hours fun, which can gradually raise our levels before the ML rush around the 20th August.

I dont think a set group of 8 People will work, but rather people saying they will try to come and create groups. If the people interested are only level 20 from /level, I have no probs in helping you level or even create an alt until level 29ish where I can join in with my druid.

I think the prob is that people are looking, not finding the groups with the low pop lfg in that area and logging or w/e, maybe we can just arrange a time to log on for the group which we want ?

What do you think?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
- English - said:
Hey,

Ive been searching groups now with the Camlann Project for 4 days, since which I have not found any and I am still on level 29.

I am wondering if anyone wants to arrange a group per night, just for 1-2-3 hours fun, which can gradually raise our levels before the ML rush around the 20th August.

I dont think a set group of 8 People will work, but rather people saying they will try to come and create groups. If the people interested are only level 20 from /level, I have no probs in helping you level or even create an alt until level 29ish where I can join in with my druid.

I think the prob is that people are looking, not finding the groups with the low pop lfg in that area and logging or w/e, maybe we can just arrange a time to log on for the group which we want ?

What do you think?

me and my brother are lvling, he's lvling his bb and im lvling my sm - at lvl 29 he will join in with an eld (respecced to mana) so we got 2 pbae, bb and if you play your druid, heals/buffs :D - maybe a mate will play chanter/runemaster... pm me for details etc :) or pm Smardd on camlann

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have a thane lvl 35 i wanted to get lvl 50.

I also have a lvl 29 cleric that i could bring, but i suck at moving 2 accounts.

If your online and want to xp, do /who fear and ask for bahumat :)

Slammy

Fledgling Freddie
Got a nimist team ( 3 Anis + 1 Cleric ) , often got 2 spots free ( cuz a POM Bot and a Theu are joining ) so PM Slammy* if I'm on :]

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
will be doing some PvE soon, can try to pm me on the status, need bloody champ weapon first

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Well.. if you need a 36 skald for xp im deffo in.. pm on purisha :_)

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
will be doing some PvE soon, can try to pm me on the status, need bloody champ weapon first
Mvv i need to finish lvl all my artis on Banshee and get CL5, im speced with frontal aoe so i could help with pve and if we havent any fopper i could pay Whingur acc and we will have shamy bb ml9 perfector ;)

With love Codacx!!

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
got a 31 or so mentalist id like lvled at some point ;) if im on camlann id most likely be on Georgs or Challenger

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
CoDo said:
Mvv i need to finish lvl all my artis on Banshee and get CL5, im speced with frontal aoe so i could help with pve and if we havent any fopper i could pay Whingur acc and we will have shamy bb ml9 perfector ;)

With love Codacx!!

hi mate :>

what ingame name?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
actually a thane is very good for pling

verdant ani
thane
cleric
banshee

and a shitload of mobs is pure arti / CL <3

Users who are viewing this thread