Does anyone wanna level?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
5,263
Hey,

Ive been searching groups now with the Camlann Project for 4 days, since which I have not found any and I am still on level 29.

I am wondering if anyone wants to arrange a group per night, just for 1-2-3 hours fun, which can gradually raise our levels before the ML rush around the 20th August.

I dont think a set group of 8 People will work, but rather people saying they will try to come and create groups. If the people interested are only level 20 from /level, I have no probs in helping you level or even create an alt until level 29ish where I can join in with my druid.

I think the prob is that people are looking, not finding the groups with the low pop lfg in that area and logging or w/e, maybe we can just arrange a time to log on for the group which we want ?

What do you think?
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
- English - said:
Hey,

Ive been searching groups now with the Camlann Project for 4 days, since which I have not found any and I am still on level 29.

I am wondering if anyone wants to arrange a group per night, just for 1-2-3 hours fun, which can gradually raise our levels before the ML rush around the 20th August.

I dont think a set group of 8 People will work, but rather people saying they will try to come and create groups. If the people interested are only level 20 from /level, I have no probs in helping you level or even create an alt until level 29ish where I can join in with my druid.

I think the prob is that people are looking, not finding the groups with the low pop lfg in that area and logging or w/e, maybe we can just arrange a time to log on for the group which we want ?

What do you think?
me and my brother are lvling, he's lvling his bb and im lvling my sm - at lvl 29 he will join in with an eld (respecced to mana) so we got 2 pbae, bb and if you play your druid, heals/buffs :D - maybe a mate will play chanter/runemaster... pm me for details etc :) or pm Smardd on camlann
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
I have a thane lvl 35 i wanted to get lvl 50.

I also have a lvl 29 cleric that i could bring, but i suck at moving 2 accounts.

If your online and want to xp, do /who fear and ask for bahumat :)
 

Slammy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
8
Got a nimist team ( 3 Anis + 1 Cleric ) , often got 2 spots free ( cuz a POM Bot and a Theu are joining ) so PM Slammy* if I'm on :]
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,413
will be doing some PvE soon, can try to pm me on the status, need bloody champ weapon first
 

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
1,582
Well.. if you need a 36 skald for xp im deffo in.. pm on purisha :_)
 

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
65
old.windforce said:
will be doing some PvE soon, can try to pm me on the status, need bloody champ weapon first
Mvv i need to finish lvl all my artis on Banshee and get CL5, im speced with frontal aoe so i could help with pve and if we havent any fopper i could pay Whingur acc and we will have shamy bb ml9 perfector ;)

With love Codacx!!
 

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
1,329
got a 31 or so mentalist id like lvled at some point ;) if im on camlann id most likely be on Georgs or Challenger
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,413
CoDo said:
Mvv i need to finish lvl all my artis on Banshee and get CL5, im speced with frontal aoe so i could help with pve and if we havent any fopper i could pay Whingur acc and we will have shamy bb ml9 perfector ;)

With love Codacx!!
hi mate :>

what ingame name?
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,413
actually a thane is very good for pling

verdant ani
thane
cleric
banshee

and a shitload of mobs is pure arti / CL <3
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom