Do you have a blu-ray player?

• Yes

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 44.0%

• Total voters

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
reminds me to ride the roadbike like the little bitch it is again tonight :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i have both a full 1080p blueray player and an HD DVD player. I still say HD DVD was the better quality. Watched Transformers on both formats on the same TV and HD DVD smashed it so much more

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Band of Brothers, which by way just looks stunning in HD it really does look awesome.

im watching this on BD atm and it really is awesome, the first disk isnt as good quality as the rest for some reason dont know if you noticed that

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I usually buy blurays via the 3 for 2 bargains on Amazon (mostly £9-14)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I got the X Men trilogy on BR yesterday can't wait to get down to watching it this weekend :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
2 box sets i am enjoying right now are Band of Brothers and Planet Earth. I must have seen planet earth a good few times but on BD its just magical

/gay

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I got Dark City on blu-ray last week, it looks amazing.

edit:// If you have not seen the directors cut of dark city and own a BD player, then you must get this. I put the DVD version on to compare, and the improvement in picture is massive. Also the directors cut takes a great movie and makes it even better.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

edit:// If you have not seen the directors cut of dark city and own a BD player, then you must get this. I put the DVD version on to compare, and the improvement in picture is massive. Also the directors cut takes a great movie and makes it even better.

Bought this a while back but haven't watched it yet. One of my all time favourite films by a great director (Proyas).

You have just decided for me what we shall watch tonight.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I just got a TV for the first time in two years and got a VHS so i could route the freeview through into it.

I play daoc my setting fire to sticks and setting them aloft attached to balloons as messanges to the servers, its 70% faster than opentransit and 98% more reliable.

Whats a goo-ray player? :D

Trem

I just got a TV for the first time in two years and got a VHS so i could route the freeview through into it.

I play daoc my setting fire to stricks and setting them aloft on ballons as messanges, its 70% faster than opentransit and 98% more reliable.

Whats a goo-ray player? :D

*bans*

Jeros

Part of the furniture
She still goes strong, however if you pull the pcs plug out of the wall it yells "cpu error" untill you turn the pc on and off a few times. The only thing propping up the PC so i can run games is a semi decent modern GFX card :D (Agp 8X ftw!)

Aada

Part of the furniture

I got this film from Play after reading the reviews and thought it was pretty dire to be honest i switched it off about 45mins into the film.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well there is no accounting for taste. Dark City is up there with blade runner and Alien for me as one of the best sci-fi of all time.

Trem

I got this film from Play after reading the reviews and thought it was pretty dire to be honest i switched it off about 45mins into the film.

Madness!

It stays in your head for days after watching it, in my mind (along with Strange Days) it inspired the Matrix, Strange Days is awesome as well Ch3t if you haven't seen that.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Strange Days is an ace film, often overlooked.

taB

Part of the furniture
Not seen either, will keep eyes open for them.

As for Blue-ray - no chance :p I still have a manual channel tuning B&W tv ffs (not my main tv tho)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've been holding off for a while, the first reason is that I'm waiting for my current TV to totally fail and by then OLED ones will be more common and by then BR discs should be cheaper too because I've no intention of paying such high prices for movies.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Blu-Ray films are already getting really cheap i picked up 2 or 3 in tesco the other day for under £10 all 2 months or so old however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom