Do you care about brands and fashion?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I agree my wifes boobies also look shit hot in her sexy M&S bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
what are these clothes you talk about?

most of my clothes are second hand, im poor and cba to go crazy shopping like that. tho i buy certain pants and shoes in skateshops :eek: Shoes means alot to me and it is easy to find nice pants in second hand shops. (t-shirts are usually new unless i find a nice one 2nd hand. underwear/socks new ofc :/)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yep, I care alot about fashion and brandnames. But don't get me wrong, I dont buy a Dolce & Gabbana sweater just cos it sais the label on the front with huge letters.

If I'm in the position of doing so (Just got paycheck and all bills payed), I can easily blow 1000 dollars on clothing. I prefer Ralph Lauren myself. Stylish, elegant and classic.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
DavidH said:
Yep, I care alot about fashion and brandnames. But don't get me wrong, I dont buy a Dolce & Gabbana sweater just cos it sais the label on the front with huge letters.
yeah, nothing more stupid than that. pre teen girls running around in cheap d&g tops or shirts or w/e with huge letters just saying either its fake or it was shit and makes them look stupid -.-

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
try being a 36" 29 inside leg...

Mine are worse than that. I bought a pair of 34/34 khaki's the other day, and as with anything these days, they're pretty snug around the thighs, fckin' silly quads/hams :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Mine are worse than that. I bought a pair of 34/34 khaki's the other day, and as with anything these days, they're pretty snug around the thighs, fckin' silly quads/hams :(

Vlads got fat thighs fat thighs fat thighs !!

~runs around in a playground kinda way pointing at Vlad whilst repeating Fat thighs !!"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Vlads got fat thighs fat thighs fat thighs !!

~runs around in a playground kinda way pointing at Vlad whilst repeating Fat thighs !!"

Fu i just have big quads and hamstrings!

(surrounded by meat and gravy :()

Weever

Banned
Dudley52 said:
Topman isnt a brand is it.. if that is then Primark is a brand. I would call a brand Lacoste or Nike or Fred Perry
BRANDS FROM TOPMAN q.q

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
I recently found Pull & Bear clothes fit me so nice and I look so cooool hehe :p

So I now mostly buy there :)

And no, I dont care about fashion...

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Fu i just have big quads and hamstrings!

(surrounded by meat and gravy :()

tsk tsk Vlad, sloppy thighs. Nasty! get to work. No good posing nude for your gf just to have fat legs ruin the look

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Does the gravy drip through your pants as well?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
cartman.jpg

There is no truth that this is a baby pic of Vlad...none whatsoever ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you want t shirts id suggest going here btw -

www.itiswhatitis.co.uk

funny and some down right crazy. ideal if you are at uni or you can wear what you want in work. they are good talking poiints.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Vladamir said:
or the guy in flares with his dick outlined in his trousers? :eek7:

Now when you mention it :puke:

edit: Was the first thing you did, looking at the crotch >_0

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I try and get as much of my clothes without any brands on. I wear the classic big baggypants, tshirt of some sort and/or a hoodie - and ofc my white sneakers.

Tbh I couldnt care less what brand my stuff is, I get what looks good to me...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've worn same clothes for over a year, meaning i haven't bought new ones, why bother when you got a wardrobe full of good shirts 'n sh*t.

Windwalka1

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
unfortunately they always have them in fucking 34 inch waist and with a long leg, unfortunately I was blessed with medium legs :p seriously its a problem where ever I go.

whaaat where do u shop dude! im 34 inch waist...and well im too tall and can never find long legs, im like 36 leg length i think.. :/

but i care about fashion, i like to look good, but i never buy brands.. and well i work in Topman so they give me free clothes

oh and erm... lol at this... either its a funny joke or hes crushing the crown jewels

lol.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom