Do You belive in God ?

R

Rubric

Originally posted by -Nuked-
i believe if god was real then we would all get layed daily :eek: and every female would be blonde and make great breakfast

Presuming god was male. :D

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
I wrote a big theory about how life works and what I belive happens after death, but its too long to write here, sorry :(

Don't be.

I

iluvatur

wtfs with this blonde thing, sure you can get some lookers..... but the prettiest girls will always be brunette.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by zmurf
Heaven - God - Hell - Satan - Good - Evil ? WTF think about these things ? just live life, to the fullest, and if that's gaming, sports, girls, drinking, friends, a mix, whatever so be it, using time disussing if god etc exist is a waste of the time u should use having fun, u only have a limited amount of time on this earth ~~

Amen :p

S

Sichama

God really exists but...
he doesnt give a fuck about you, he has probably forgoten about you if he ever knew about you, the planet earth is probably a spec of sand in his beach that he might one day step upon, and thats about all the attention it will ever get from him.
And when you die you just stop existing its not nice but its simple and deep deep inside everyone knows its true.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
This is one of many. It'll get locked, just wait till Brynn and Random get here... :p

Mine never got locked fyi, but then I'm uber.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
Keep telling yourself that. :p

You even used it as evidence that we can discuss things.

<--- leet

:p

Users who are viewing this thread