Do You belive in God ?

S

stunned

I mean most ppl have some kind of faith/belief what happens after death !?

My father was the sone of a preacherman but I still grew up in a none religious home.

I think when I die there will be about the same as before I was born. But I do hope I´m wrong, would be cool with some hot chicks and free beer. :)

Imagine if the bible was really true and some day the angels of death came riding down on us forthsaying the apocalypse.

C

Coim-

You are fucking joking. Another thread about religion. :eek7:

O

oyhodollex

its my belief that it is impossible to know whether or not god exists, so you might aswell wait and see until you die.

S

Shrye

Gooooo Valhalla :D

... nope, don't really believe in religions. Nothing more than yet another way for capitalism to earn money from unknowingly fools.

O

oyhodollex

i dont think corporate whoring was the agenda 3000 years ago.

S

stunned

Originally posted by Coim-
You are fucking joking. Another thread about religion. :eek7:

You DO know why we celebrate christmas right !?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I wrote a small treatise on the existence of god and proved that he does exist in one form or another.

(...in theory...)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by stunned
This is one of many. It'll get locked, just wait till Brynn and Random get here... :p

O

oyhodollex

Nietzche: God is dead.

God: Nietzche is dead.

K

Kindar

Cause its a tradition...thats why!

I don't believe in God. Happy?

Now is it possible we can have off topic shit about daoc instead of spam like this!? >_<
Geez..

C

chosen

actually atleast here in norway we did celebrate xmas way before jesus was born.

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by oyhodollex
i dont think corporate whoring was the agenda 3000 years ago.

I'd have to disagree there. Maybe it didn't have the same goals and intentions as it does now (profits) but i'm sure it existed.

B

Brynn

Lo guys :D. You all know my stance on this topic. Heh 2 threads about it ;)

O

oyhodollex

Originally posted by -Lillo-
I'd have to disagree there. Maybe it didn't have the same goals and intentions as it does now (profits) but i'm sure it existed.

ok. you have a load of israelites roaming around in nomadic tribes, warring with samaritans etc. and you think that religious beliefs and customs were being made up for corporatism?

R

Ravenbourne

Christians stole christmas jesus was a chancer and as for mary, jeez she got away with it.

Mary's Dad: What do you mean your pregnent, i bet it was that layabout joseph wasnt it?
Mary: But Dad i am a virgin honest!
Mary's Dad: Oh ok, i believe you

B

barevoose

im sureit would include something to do with forgiveness ;/

T

Tranquil-

I know, I just didn't want to be the first to say it.

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by Coim-
This is one of many. It'll get locked, just wait till Brynn and Random get here... :p

funny coz it's true :great:

N

-Nuked-

i believe if god was real then we would all get layed daily :eek: and every female would be blonde and make great breakfast

A

Asup

Originally posted by -Nuked-
i believe if god was real then we would all get layed daily :eek: and every female would be blonde and make great breakfast

We all know that blondes cant make breakfeast... but then again god doesnt make breakfeast either,... we also know you dont get laid,... then again so doesnt god, ...Ergo Nuked = God :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by oyhodollex
its my belief that it is impossible to know whether or not god exists, so you might aswell wait and see until you die.

...and focus on my life now rather than my so-called afterlife.

C

Conchabar

It makes me laugh to think that nearly everyone ascociates heaven with there fantasies they think heaven is an extended version of earth for eg hot chicks, other leassures etc... if there is such a place which i find quite hard to fatham then it will not have 1 resemblance to earth and much rather be completely breath taking.

Z

zmurf

Heaven - God - Hell - Satan - Good - Evil ? WTF think about these things ? just live life, to the fullest, and if that's gaming, sports, girls, drinking, friends, a mix, whatever so be it, using time disussing if god etc exist is a waste of the time u should use having fun, u only have a limited amount of time on this earth ~~

R

Repent Reloaded

I dont belive in "god" but I do belive there is something happening which we dont know about or understand, but im sure we find out once our path ends.

I wrote a big theory about how life works and what I belive happens after death, but its too long to write here, sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread