Do we have any actual old Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay/Battle ppl here ?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I think I painted about 5 Lizardmen a few year back. Bought a box of skeletons (whatever the hell they were called) from the desert, and painted one. :<

Todin

Fledgling Freddie
Something rotten in Kislev was awesome!!!
Started out as some kind of Slayer (Order) but got killed by my own friends as I got all the glory.. yes it was gm comtrolled autobalance to kill me. I respawned as witch hunter.
W.A.R has captured some of the feel (that I had) the classes are in line with the magic and technology of the world, what I miss can't be captured by a mmo.. the grand feeling of saving the old world with just a couple of friends.
But hey! I'll be dammned I'd I didn't try.
Cheers!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah, although was never very hardcore with it. Generally liked playing halfling armies as much as poss. Did play Bloodbowl alot, and we had some legue running that went on a fair few seasons, had a treeman/halfling team that rocked, would win via trashing 1/2 the enemy team and wearing em down. Got sick of the hobbits tho, they always ended up dying.

Not a fan of the roleplaying game tho, played rolemaster/pendragon/middle-earth instead.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Just did a bit a googling, apparently a PC version of Bloodbowl is due out this year, love to have a mess about on that. Ages since played a team management game also.

ClaretMatt

Fledgling Freddie
I had about a 6000 point Empire/Woodelf army

Missing the wood elves from this game actually. How cool would Wardancers be?!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Missing the wood elves from this game actually. How cool would Wardancers be?!
Probably a noobie question as not really been following WAR much yet, but halflings, skaven, wood elves, etc., limited to NPCs or looking they be saved up for future expansions?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Probably a noobie question as not really been following WAR much yet, but halflings, skaven, wood elves, etc., limited to NPCs or looking they be saved up for future expansions?

There has been much speculation as to a new race being added in the first expansion - many think Skaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom