do drinks taste better in a glass?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I know its tradition to get for example; a glass of orange juice. But why dont you get a cup of orange juice. Is there any difference in taste etc?

Would their also be any differences in putting your coffee in a glass?:)

Discuss!

There is tbh. Note that the taste may be the same, the experiance is not. Also glass conducts better then a cup, you want your coffee to be hot, your tea however warm. Same goes wine. Red should be a room temperature, white should be cold. If something (drinks & food) is warm, you'll taste it a lot better.

Another example, which spurred up some exitement in the UK not too long ago. Eating food with your hands.
Scientifically its proven food taste's better when you eat it with your hands, this has something todo with a fless on fless experiance. On a sidenote, the same goes for holding eachother, it feels far better to hold your gf/bf without their clothes.
They think this is one of the reason's why we like (fish &) chips so much.

Another thing is, the only thing that will really help vs thirst is (cold) water. All of the soda's just wanne make you drink more of them. On the otherhand i like a bitter lemon or a beer when i'm thirsty.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well i know it's irish, but i can't type irish without it sounding too much like a drunken f'ing sailor or some lucky charms commercial :(

God dam all you and your stereotypical view of the irish!!! we do not speak like that F*CKING leprechaun!

But ya guinnes derfintly tastes better from a glass!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
God dam all you and your stereotypical view of the irish!!! we do not speak like that F*CKING leprechaun!

But ya guinnes derfintly tastes better from a glass!

That's what i said!

I don't do irish BECAUSE i can't get it to sound anything like that f-ing leprechaun :touch:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
That's what i said!

I don't do irish BECAUSE i can't get it to sound anything like that f-ing leprechaun :touch:

I dunno maybe i red your comment wrong but it still seems to suggest you think irish people actually sound like the leprechaun?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dunno maybe i red your comment wrong but it still seems to suggest you think irish people actually sound like the leprechaun?

Ah i meant "anything ELSE then that leprechaun".

Sorry bout that. what i mean is, i don't want to stereotype irish as that leprechaun, hensh i don't do the accent :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT

you mean you dont all chase jennifer anniston round in wheelchairs also?

man i was so hoping to go to ireland to see that i thought it was the national hobby :(

i wuld have paid good money too bah

*cry*

Lethul

FH is my second home
There is tbh. Note that the taste may be the same, the experiance is not. Also glass conducts better then a cup, you want your coffee to be hot, your tea however warm. Same goes wine. Red should be a room temperature, white should be cold. If something (drinks & food) is warm, you'll taste it a lot better.

Another example, which spurred up some exitement in the UK not too long ago. Eating food with your hands.
Scientifically its proven food taste's better when you eat it with your hands, this has something todo with a fless on fless experiance. On a sidenote, the same goes for holding eachother, it feels far better to hold your gf/bf without their clothes.

Another thing is, the only thing that will really help vs thirst is (cold) water. All of the soda's just wanne make you drink more of them. On the otherhand i like a bitter lemon or a beer when i'm thirsty.

Oh oh ! Calm down there! Nobody outside UK likes "fish & chips" so that argument is null ! :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it feels far better to hold your gf/bf without their clothes.

wha...?

I thought it was just because of teh grease but it could well be nekkidness that makes them so tasty i guess, though tbh i wouldnt trust anyone who cooks fish and chips naked, thats just madness.

deepfat fryer, dangly bits... i think not mr bond.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ah i meant "anything ELSE then that leprechaun".

Sorry bout that. what i mean is, i don't want to stereotype irish as that leprechaun, hensh i don't do the accent :D

Aha cheers thanks mate....i guess we both just misunderstood each other!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
you mean you dont all chase jennifer anniston round in wheelchairs also?

man i was so hoping to go to ireland to see that i thought it was the national hobby :(

i wuld have paid good money too bah

*cry*

hey given the chance id chase jennifer aniston round in a wheelhair......hell ill chase you round in one if u want :p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom