Do albs run in fullgroups ever ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering because even in the lab (which i know is zergy) you never ever see them not without a big ass zerg on stick.

Do you guys make more than 10k a night that way ? you know everyone gets 10rps from that group you just killed.

Not that i care albs are like cash cows in lab.

No, we're to under-populated :m00:

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Well Celtic Leaf Army ran a full guild group for quite some hours. We ran both alone, but also sometimes with other hib groups, which is what i believe constitues a zerg.

I also know I saw at least some alb fg's running alone, but as others say it aint that big a place. Most Alb zergs I saw was after we had bottled up their staircase, in which case it is a bit like asking for it isn't it?

And I am still in total shock of the difference between one of the gimbest mages, a mentalist, and the ohh so overpowered rangers. I can run into lab, with no buffs on and still have a fair chance of a kill with my mentalist. Like that ever would happen on an unbuffed ranger or any other stealther for that matter.

Anyway was great fun last night, and I even got to kill Agramon.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well Celtic Leaf Army ran a full guild group for quite some hours. We ran both alone, but also sometimes with other hib groups, which is what i believe constitues a zerg.

I also know I saw at least some alb fg's running alone, but as others say it aint that big a place. Most Alb zergs I saw was after we had bottled up their staircase, in which case it is a bit like asking for it isn't it?

And I am still in total shock of the difference between one of the gimbest mages, a mentalist, and the ohh so overpowered rangers. I can run into lab, with no buffs on and still have a fair chance of a kill with my mentalist. Like that ever would happen on an unbuffed ranger or any other stealther for that matter.

Anyway was great fun last night, and I even got to kill Agramon.

since when were mentalist's gimp, 2 forms of CC, nice dd, charm, stun.. what more do you want?

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Do albs run in full groups ever.

What are u talking about ?? .. ofc albs run in a fg like the rest of us ... they just call it a battle group :) ... a zerg is when they have to start a second :flame:

/Mirk

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering because even in the lab (which i know is zergy) you never ever see them not without a big ass zerg on stick.

Do you guys make more than 10k a night that way ? you know everyone gets 10rps from that group you just killed.

I thought you we're in the 'pays your subs' brigade?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Not that i care most folks just wondered if albion does ever actually run in a full group.

and as for adding on soloers on the bridge with elcain, the fact was you were all rp farming each other with the pretence of calling it "dueling" so be thankfull i killed you to make it not look like crossrealming rp farming.

and as for crying im not im laughing most of you fell for the flame bait thread really must be bored :)

You're a bit of a prick arn't you?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
the pet usable in rvr comes with next patch i guess, when mentas get a second charm spell that works like the sorc one.

Aye, its a shame they didnt actually fix the existing charm spells, allowing high light spec ments to get the most out of their pets, rather than just bolting on a second sorc style charm. Still better than nowt, and I think menta changes are on mythics to do list.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

LoL your moaning about zerging. Haha Priceless.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Albions are good at running FullBattleGroups i heard tho!

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
We ran out in NF for about 40 mins and it was soooo dead apart from the odd duo/stealth zerg. So re-located to the lab re-spec'd our grp a bit 2supp SM's BD with twf3 Zerk with bomb and bombed everything back to the stone age.

Was well funny. Sad to see that this is the ONLY place people will RVR on this server now. But if ya want RP's and fun what is left for a set grp. Ah well Team Conclave will still look in NF hoping for some nice fights:eek6: Before logging into the Lab or to Avalon.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Smite clerics are soo OP, and should be nerfed.

Are you still playing one btw?:)

of course :) fortunately with my uber skills I can make them still seem as gimped as they've always been :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom