Do albs run in fullgroups ever ?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering because even in the lab (which i know is zergy) you never ever see them not without a big ass zerg on stick.

Do you guys make more than 10k a night that way ? you know everyone gets 10rps from that group you just killed.

Not that i care albs are like cash cows in lab.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering because even in the lab (which i know is zergy) you never ever see them not without a big ass zerg on stick.

Do you guys make more than 10k a night that way ? you know everyone gets 10rps from that group you just killed.

Not that i care albs are like cash cows in lab.
yes, ran as fg quite often but not in labby and make about 30k per night (sometime more sometime less ofc) when out with grp but we havent been out since labby started

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Zerg against fgs is pretty close to fgs steamrolling soloers, and tahts what ur guild has been doing for a long time so les QQing imo. :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's funny how this Donkeh Daesavio cries so much when it's him who used to run and add on solo fights with his Druid around Crauch. Add Daesavio and Tallen's excuses to add on others or zerg solo people down and you got yourself a nice whiner.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was running in a fg* the other day, just the labyrinth isn't exactly huge, so groups tend to overlap...

Oh hang on, forgot this is FH.

Very sorry for not standing up in a nice orderly line for you to gank us for RP. Won't do it again. Sincerly, Flim.

*fg in that it was full... we had 2 smite clerics and 3 armsmen... not really an 8-man gank group ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
How many do you need on Dyvet now to be called a 'big ass zerg'? Used to be 80 odd but thats like the whole of Mid realm nowadays.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha i knew this would generate a good read, not been a good flame thread in FH for ages :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Not that i care most folks just wondered if albion does ever actually run in a full group.

and as for adding on soloers on the bridge with elcain, the fact was you were all rp farming each other with the pretence of calling it "dueling" so be thankfull i killed you to make it not look like crossrealming rp farming.

and as for crying im not im laughing most of you fell for the flame bait thread really must be bored :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Not that i care most folks just wondered if albion does ever actually run in a full group.

and as for adding on soloers on the bridge with elcain, the fact was you were all rp farming each other with the pretence of calling it "dueling" so be thankfull i killed you to make it not look like crossrealming rp farming.

and as for crying im not im laughing most of you fell for the flame bait thread really must be bored :)

For me you're just a whining Druid from the end of the food chain.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
ok ok .. i agree albs do have many FG's out fighting but they dont run around on stick .. like said b4 they just lap each other .. but i also do belive u had like 2.5 fg of hibs campin the bottom of lab stairs with 3 odd bainshee's and loads of pbaoe

so tbh ur not much better urself for it .. and this was ur guild only :sex:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was a few groups running around the lab from all three realms tonight - great fun, especially the inevitable sandwich....

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Some1 much more wise than me once said: ALB = Add on Lots of Blokes

I dunno, it sounded funny ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom